Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Are Black American Women Difficult? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black American Women Difficult? (8433 Views)

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by outlaws(m): 2:53am On Apr 30, 2009
cool

Seriously they think they are all that when in fact they are not. They go around behaving like hoes and expect to get royal treatment. When I say Black American women I meant those black ladies that were born in the U.S. Come on Black ladies, you can't afford to play hard to get in this day of age when White ladies are lining up just to go on a date with african guys. Y'all need to get your shit straight fast. Before you die single and lonely.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by IyaKadijat(f): 3:13am On Apr 30, 2009
Notice you didn't get many replies to this one. Could it be that there aren't any African American females here to defend themselves? I beg that you don't generalize-if I generalized all Nigerian/African men based on my experience, I'd say yall are all 2-timing cheaters and liars with wives back home-however, I know a few bad apples don't spoil the bunch.

Now what exactly is your gripe with AA women? Which one are we? Hoes or women that play hard to get? I'm a little confused on your contradictatory statement. And if you want to leave your beautiful African and/or African-American sistas for a white woman-I'll tell you what I say to all brothas who pop that ish-a white woman can have your sorry behind! LOL!

(Not calling you sorry-just a saying that I use).
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Lax75(m): 4:24am On Apr 30, 2009
Hold up, isnt this the same dude that was dissing Nigerian women also on another thread? Sheesh.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by outlaws(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2009
cool

To: IyaKadijat:

I am not generalizing I am just telling you like it is. Some times when things are like over %99 you just have to generalize. I know there are a lot of black American females that use nairaland. Most of them have African parents. So because they are not responding simply means they agree with that statement.

Since you want to know I will tell you. Most black American women are hoes. They would sell their body to pretty much any one that have money, dress nice and drive a nice car. Not only that they don’t mind having babies with different fathers so that they can collect child support and food stamps and all that bullshit. They make poor judgment when choosing a man or the so called boyfriend. Most of them have no shame. They always reject the men that care about them and welcome men that will break their heart with open hands. 

Most black American women play hard to get when it comes to African men. They act as if we are two different race. They always have this unknown anger as if African men played a role in slavery. They are so difficult that they don’t know their role as a woman. Most of them lack respect, humility, honesty, good behavior etc. I think black American women will be more desirable as a woman if they know the roles of a good woman.

Their attitude is beyond believe. Their nasty attitude most of the time blocks their beauty. They feel like a man can not shut them up.

I am not saying white women are options. I am just saying that African men are in high demand by white women.  As for African ladies lets just say Nigerian ladies to be specific because my attraction for them is different compared to most Africans. For most Nigerian women in the U.S. I mean those that were born in Nigeria but live in the U.S. I don’t really find most of them attractive. Their behavior is excellent but their beauty as a woman is lacking. Most black American women are really pretty but lack good behavior. I have seen a lot of Nigerian ladies in Portland not even bothered with their physical beauty as a woman. I mean no one wants a woman that doesn’t look sexy. I wonder what they do with their money because I have seen a lot of sexy black American woman and rarely a sexy Nigerian woman. I have been to a lot of Nigerian parties so don’t even come up with the idea there is not enough Nigerian women in Portland. That maybe why nigerian parties in portland are so boring. Nothing nice to look at. There are more Nigerian women compared to Nigerian men in portland and still most Nigerian men I know go for the white ladies. So I think Nigerian women need to learn how to be beautiful, sexy and professional and black American women need to learn how to behave. Their attitude sucks.

I would prefer a woman that is sexy, professional and have a good behavior. No guy wants to go out with a lady that is not sexy or some one that might get into a fight with him or some one else on a date.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Lax75(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2009
@ Outlaw

Once said by Malcom X, an unwise man uses curse words when he can't express himself intelligently.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Moonstone(f): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2009
@poster - go and ask them. I can't explain too much about that. The Black American women I know are spectacular but they only date white boys.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 30, 2009
Moonstone:

@poster - go and ask them. I can't explain too much about that. The Black American women I know are spectacular but they only date white boys.
no need to wonder why
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by martho(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2009
outlaws:

cool

To: IyaKadijat:

I am not generalizing I am just telling you like it is. Some times when things are like over %99 you just have to generalize. I know there are a lot of black American females that use nairaland. Most of them have African parents. So because they are not responding simply means they agree with that statement.

Since you want to know I will tell you. Most black American women are hoes. They would sell their body to pretty much any one that have money, dress nice and drive a nice car. Not only that they don’t mind having babies with different fathers so that they can collect child support and food stamps and all that bullshit. They make poor judgment when choosing a man or the so called boyfriend. Most of them have no shame. They always reject the men that care about them and welcome men that will break their heart with open hands. 

Most black American women play hard to get when it comes to African men. They act as if we are two different race. They always have this unknown anger as if African men played a role in slavery. They are so difficult that they don’t know their role as a woman. Most of them lack respect, humility, honesty, good behavior etc. I think black American women will be more desirable as a woman if they know the roles of a good woman.

Their attitude is beyond believe. Their nasty attitude most of the time blocks their beauty. They feel like a man can not shut them up.

I am not saying white women are options. I am just saying that African men are in high demand by white women.  As for African ladies lets just say Nigerian ladies to be specific because my attraction for them is different compared to most Africans. For most Nigerian women in the U.S. I mean those that were born in Nigeria but live in the U.S. I don’t really find most of them attractive. Their behavior is excellent but their beauty as a woman is lacking. Most black American women are really pretty but lack good behavior. I have seen a lot of Nigerian ladies in Portland not even bothered with their physical beauty as a woman. I mean no one wants a woman that doesn’t look sexy. I wonder what they do with their money because I have seen a lot of sexy black American woman and rarely a sexy Nigerian woman. I have been to a lot of Nigerian parties so don’t even come up with the idea there is not enough Nigerian women in Portland. That maybe why nigerian parties in portland are so boring. Nothing nice to look at. There are more Nigerian women compared to Nigerian men in portland and still most Nigerian men I know go for the white ladies. So I think Nigerian women need to learn how to be beautiful, sexy and professional and black American women need to learn how to behave. Their attitude sucks.

I would prefer a woman that is sexy, professional and have a good behavior. No guy wants to go out with a lady that is not sexy or some one that might get into a fight with him or some one else on a date.
                                                                                                                                                                                i quite agree with some of ur comments on b/americans in regards 2 attitude,but i disagree when u said u had rarely seen a sexy nigerian woman.like u said naija women have good behaviour,fine!so what stops u from picking one of these well behaved girl, love-vendor her and make her look sexy d way u desire.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by ladybam(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2009
@poster
y u dey beg. 2stay single na sin.
c if u no fit deal wid their shakara, leave dem nah.
y is it hurting u so much,after all, d white chicks r always there waiting. *****yeye***
abegi joo
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by sesman(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2009
I can't talk for Naija women in the states but Naija women in the UK are extremely sexy,mature professionals.you might not find them sexy but some of us do
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by No2Atheism(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2009
Moonstone:

*Toyinrayo:

no need to wonder why

@Toyinrayo, I don't have the attitude of your typical black guy (either African or African American), infact i have a bias for being only attracted to "Black Sisters", nevertheless am just curious to know why you support Moonstone (who's black) when she said that "Spectacular Black American" women that she knows tend to date white boys.

Consider this as an opportunity to enligthen your black brothers, cus truth is that "White People would not train you Black brothers for you", it is still you black ladies that still have to train and get the message across to you black brothers.

So toyinrayo can you please kindly explain why you said there is no need to wonder why,

------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, my opinion about this issue is this:

1. The Black American culture is gradually losing a little bit of its family values hence some black american sisters were never trained about how to behave properly when it comes to their relationships with a man. Nevertheless this does not mean that all Black American Sisters are difficult.

2. Yes i agree that some Black American Sisters might be difficult by their own personal choices irrespective of their upbringing, nevertheless at the same time there are still a lot of Beautiful, Humble and Understanding Black American women around, hence all men have to do, is to allow themselves to be controlled by their head and heart and not their "joysticks", hence that way it would become easy for them to identify and relate to those beautiful and understanding Black American women.

3. At the end of the day, I believe it all has to do with personal choices and strenght of character of the man and woman in question. Some men like women with fiesty characters and some don't, nevertheless that does not mean thats an opportunity for people to generalise that Black American Women are or are not difficult.

4.  grin, difficult or not, at the end of the day, I think it all boils down to personal preferences, I would still go for and am still attracted to Black Women (African, Black American, Carribean  et al) e.g. Toyinrayo can testify to how  grin I was drolling all over[b] Toyosi[/b], until an unfortunate information/personal decision forced me to back off and remain single.

SO WHETHER OR NOT SOME PEOPLE CLAIM BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN ARE DIFFICULT OR NOT, IS REALLY IRRELEVANT,  BECAUSE I STILL HAVE THE HOTTIES FOR THEM AND THEIR OTHER BLACK COUNTERPARTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I WOULD RATHER CHOOSE A ANGRY AND BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN OVER A WHITE WOMAN
I WOULD RATHER CHOOSE A ANGRY AND BEAUTIFUL BLACK AMERICAN WOMAN OVER A WHITE WOMAN
I WOULD RATHER CHOOSE A ANGRY AND BEAUTIFUL BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN OVER A WHITE WOMAN
I WOULD RATHER CHOOSE A ANGRY AND BEAUTIFUL BLACK CARRIBEAN WOMAN OVER A WHITE WOMAN

GIVE ME EBONY SHAKES OVER PINK FLOYD ANYTIME ANYDAY

grin, CUS AS THEY SAY, ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACKgrin

I rest my case
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by darkgoddes(f): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2009
@ poster

u sound like an angry man.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Secretz(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
darkgoddes:

@ poster

He is angry he's got issues, please someone tell me there is a counselling section, I would glady refer him there.! grin

My black african american female family members are by faaaar from what he has attempted to described.! cool

Na by force you marry/date them? grin
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by prittigrrr(f): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ OP-You need to ask yourself about why the black American women are so resistant to YOU. If we are all hoes, as you say, you should have much success if your pockets are fat. Anyway, your generalities are unfair and unfounded. Start looking in better places like grad school functions, theaters, churches, black charities to find a better class of lady. Leave the clubs and parties alone. @ No2Atheism: real talk my brother. I have dated white b4 but even with all the negatives said about my African Amer bros being poor husbands and dads, and about my African/Nigerian guys being 419ers and controllling and about my Caribbean guys being womanizwers, I LOVE MY BLACK MEN ABOVE ANY RACE. I'm like Angie Stone's song Black Brother, I luv ya! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by spikedcylinder: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
So because white women are lining up to date the shafts left over of African men, other black women should thank their stars they have competition?

Good thinking dude! undecided
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by JJYOU: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
prittigrrr:

@ OP-You need to ask yourself about why the black American women are so resistant to YOU. If we are all hoes, as you say, you should have much success if your pockets are fat. Anyway, your generalities are unfair and unfounded. Start looking in better places like grad school functions, theaters, churches, black charities to find a better class of lady. Leave the clubs  and parties alone.  @ No2Atheism: real talk my brother.  I have dated white b4 but even with all the negatives said about my African Amer bros being poor husbands and dads, and about  my African/Nigerian guys being 419ers and controllling and about my Caribbean guys being womanizwers, I LOVE MY BLACK MEN ABOVE ANY RACE. I'm like Angie Stone's song Black Brother, I luv ya!  kiss kiss kiss
please say it again.  

this is not a site with many AA women.
spikedcylinder:

So because white women are lining up to date the shafts left over of African men, other black women should thank their stars they have competition?

Good thinking dude! undecided

where are the white women lining up?
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by 190: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
@post
pls leave black american babes alone
concentrate on ur nigerian girls arent they enuf! angry angry
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by spikedcylinder: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2009
JJYOU:

this is not a site with many AA women.where are the white women lining up?

outlaws:

Come on Black ladies, you can't afford to play hard to get in this day of age when White ladies are lining up just to go on a date with african guys. Y'all need to get your shit straight fast. Before you die single and lonely.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by JJYOU: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

prittigrrr:

@ OP-You need to ask yourself about why the black American women are so resistant to YOU. If we are all hoes, as you say, you should have much success if your pockets are fat. Anyway, your generalities are unfair and unfounded. Start looking in better places like grad school functions, theaters, churches, black charities to find a better class of lady. Leave the clubs and parties alone. @ No2Atheism: real talk my brother. I have dated white b4 but even with all the negatives said about my African Amer bros being poor husbands and dads, and about my African/Nigerian guys being 419ers and controllling and about my Caribbean guys being womanizwers, I LOVE MY BLACK MEN ABOVE ANY RACE. I'm like Angie Stone's song Black Brother, I luv ya! kiss kiss kiss
JJYOU:

please say it again.  

this is not a site with many AA women.where are the white women lining up?

we are on same page. so relax. this was what i said. i noticed the first time he said it too.
let him keep looking fo mini skirt wearing first date quick sex AA girls and expect good woman out of them. some boys like to be pitied. dont you see them dropping their fone numbers on NL for women to call as if the ladies lives depend on fone numbers?

ever so glad i am not a woman seeing the choice of boys available.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by prittigrrr(f): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
JJYOU: Per your request: Black brother I love ya, I'll never try to hurt ya, I want ya to know that I'm here for you forever true, @ OP and others, we should put aside generalities and focus on learning and loving one another. If you focus on negatives, you attract negatives. Focus on love and positives, you get positives.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by dae(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
Lax75:

Hold up, isnt this the same dude that was dissing Nigerian women also on another thread? Sheesh.

Yup!! pathetic isnt it
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by JJYOU: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
Lax75:

dae:

Yup!! pathetic isnt it
hold on plsss. dont spoil his party so quick.

prittigrrr:

JJYOU: Per your request: Black brother I love ya, I'll never try to hurt ya, I want ya to know that I'm here for you forever true, @ OP and others, we should put aside generalities and focus on learning and loving one another. If you focus on negatives, you attract negatives. Focus on love and positives, you get positives.
thanks. may you find fulfillment and happiness.

Galatians 6 (The Message)
7-8 [size=14pt]Don't be misled: No one makes a fool of God. What a person plants, he will harvest. The person who plants selfishness, ignoring the needs of others—ignoring God!—harvests a crop of weeds. All he'll have to show for his life is weeds![/size] But the one who plants in response to God, letting God's Spirit do the growth work in him, harvests a crop of real life, eternal life.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by ladybam(f): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
darkgoddes:

@ poster

yh. he's sounding really bitter.pele @poster
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Poster,

You got it wrong. I don't think Black American Women are difficult to get as described above.

It depends on how you handle/play your game. If you play well, you get them around you like bees. As usual, you don't expect the black American Women to fall cheaply like the Whites do.

Open your EYES!!!!! I recommend a GOOGLE GLASS for you,    grin

SEARCH

Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by dae(f): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2009
JJYOU:

hold on plsss. dont spoil his party so quick.
Ah, bros, which one be my own na, person ask sometin and i ansar am. I no be party pooper o abeg. y'all can do ya thang. Sha be careful, DUI is bad. (Just watching out for ya  wink )
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Lax75(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
I repeat to brother outlaw once again:

@ Outlaw

Once said by Malcom X, an unwise man uses curse words when he can't express himself intelligently.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by chikito1(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Poster

I really think you go for the AA Razos. So because white chicks line up, so what.

Go for them white chicks and leave the real Black guys for the ebonies. i guess you're not just

man enough.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by sistawoman: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
@poster,

Leave the chickenheads alone and deal with a real sista.

But you know if you deal with a real sista that you have to come correct.

We not gonna support ya ass like them white chicks do.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
sistawoman:

@poster,

Leave the chickenheads alone and deal with a real sista.

But you know if you deal with a real sista that you have to come correct.

We not gonna support ya ass like them white chicks do.

Real talk. Straight from a sensible strong black sista
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by Akinagirl(f): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
Outlaws, where do you get your statistics from? You mean to tell me that you have met ALL black -American females? And no one has responded to your posts because it doesn't make any sense. I mean that's like saying ALL Nigerian men are liers, cheaters and a bunch scammers. No, that cant be true. You need to stop generalizing.
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by ikeyman00(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
outlaw!

u see right, i like people like u!! everything u said is the damn truth!!! now forget those useless nigerian ladies oversea, take a trip to naija, hmmm u will be instinctively proud for ur naija gals nevermind these oversea wowos, the ones in nigeria even dress much better 8 shocked shocked shocked shocked

as for AA and jamos yes, like they always say oh u cant generalised, i think u can when there are so much of them like that, and again they love to look down on african man, just in case u come across bros tryin hard to brend in so they could hide the african side

but then again it comes down on who u are f ^^king with cuz me so nigerian as clearly as u can see, take no shit!!

however dnt know about u lots in americaria, as for us in UK the nigerians has made themselves known even the white, hey here comes jealous from the jamos!! etc
Re: Why Are Black American Women Difficult? by StrStruck(f): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
@poster, no one is stopping you from dating the white women "lined up" for you. You will not be missed smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P / Over 10,000 Women Protest Naked For Sex / Did You Just Cum?(graphics 18+)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.