Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? (1514 Views)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC / Can Linda Ikeji Be Called A Lesbian For Not Blogging About Chidinma Okeke? / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok before anyone labels me a “Hater” or *In francis odega’s voice* E.P(Enemy of progress) I AM DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM!
But I want to ask……….where did linda ikeji get the money to buy such a big house in banana island.
To those who don’t know, Banana island houses big politicians, big businessmen like tinubu, dangote, adenuga, lesbianboy, yuzedo etc. who have KNOWN big businesses! Headquarters of a handful of multi-national companies are also in Banana Island. So how the hell can someone tell me a lady like linda ikeji who just owns a blog bought a house in Banana Island.
I mean it just doesn’t add up!
Btw, what surprised me the most is the reactions of many people!
It shows Nigerians are biased!
Many people especially on twitter where so quick to believe Linda ikeji could afford it. They kept posting comments like
“Nice one linda, hardwork pays”…………“Congrats girl”……..“Nice one, Linda should be a role model to girls” bla bla bla
And it got me thinking could it be because Linda ikeji looks “innocent”
To those who may not understand what I mean by “innocent”. Now pause and ask yourself this question and be truthful to yourself! Now imagine if an actress who don’t really look “innocent” like lets say ini edo or chika ike(who have acted so many movies and have one or two endorsements unlike linda ikeji who just has a blog) had announced to the world that she just bought a mansion in lekki phase 1 not to talk of banana island. I can imagine how Nigerians will react! I bet you all, comments like “How many movies she don act, Ashawo dey pay o”……..“Her Sugar daddy must be behind this”…..…“Her jazz man strong o”……..“A politician must be the one that bought her the house” etc. will be in the majority while “Congrats girl” will be in the minority!
NIGERIANS! angry
Anyways, in my opinion I think baba should probe Linda ikeji
She must tell Nigerians how she got the money to buy a house worth N850 million in Banana island!
Click like if you agree!

Cc lalasticlala seun mukina

1 Like

Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by jhydebaba(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hey lesbo! Face front.

no be only EFCC, na CCB you go see.

#gohustleforyourself
Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by Dotnie00(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol.. EFFC now probe prostitutes LoL
Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by sinaj(f): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
No go hussle ur own pay sad

Bad belle

Abeg e get any nlder wey him surnme na Dangote or Adenuga

3 Likes

Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Ok before anyone labels me a “Hater” or *In francis odega’s voice* E.P(Enemy of progress) I AM DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM!
But I want to ask……….where did linda ikeji get the money to buy such a big house in banana island.
To those who don’t know, Banana island houses big politicians, big businessmen like tinubu, dangote, adenuga, lesbianboy, yuzedo etc. who have KNOWN big businesses! Headquarters of a handful of multi-national companies are also in Banana Island. So how the hell can someone tell me a lady like linda ikeji who just owns a blog bought a house in Banana Island.
I mean it just doesn’t add up!
Btw, what surprised me the most is the reactions of many people!
It shows Nigerians are biased!
Many people especially on twitter where so quick to believe Linda ikeji could afford it. They kept posting comments like
“Nice one linda, hardwork pays”…………“Congrats girl”……..“Nice one, Linda should be a role model to girls” bla bla bla
And it got me thinking could it be because Linda ikeji looks “innocent”
To those who may not understand what I mean by “innocent”. Now pause and ask yourself this question and be truthful to yourself! Now imagine if an actress who don’t really look “innocent” like lets say ini edo or chika ike(who have acted so many movies and have one or two endorsements unlike linda ikeji who just has a blog) had announced to the world that she just bought a mansion in lekki phase 1 not to talk of banana island. I can imagine how Nigerians will react! I bet you all, comments like “How many movies she don act, Ashawo dey pay o”……..“Her Sugar daddy must be behind this”…..…“Her jazz man strong o”……..“A politician must be the one that bought her the house” etc. will be in the majority while “Congrats girl” will be in the minority!
NIGERIANS! angry
Anyways, in my opinion I think baba should probe Linda ikeji
She must tell Nigerians how she got the money to buy a house worth N850 million in Banana island!
Click like if you agree!

Cc lalasticlala
Where did these big politicians that live there get there money from if not from stealing. Has Linda Ikeji held any public post,that she needs to be probed, majority of people that live in Banana Island are 419,bank fraudsters,Insider traders in the stock market,fuel subsidy fraudsters and corrupt politicians, EFFC should face those people first in Banana Island before they think of probing Linda Ikeji.
Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by cyborg07: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Trust Me!!!!!! That Lady Can Afford It!!! As A PR, I personally transact over 500,000 naira weekly to get my clients' materials published on her blog. And So does other customers that i dont even know about, just to get a post on her blog. Now, Look at all those adverts in her blog background and sidebars, they are worth 10 times over what she charges to just post materials. Then, she has google adsense again which is a whole lot of money given her daily traffic.... There is absolutely nothing, nothing at all to probe. There is money online. Just get on the right channel to make it yourself!.
Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
DarlintonOmeh:
I think I need to make a comment here
ok
Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
No b only EFCC..nah ISIS grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Linda Ikeji Be Probed By EFCC? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
naughtynaughty:
No b only EFCC..nah ISIS grin
People are pained and wailing about Linda Ikeji billionaire status

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Meet The American Who Change Her Name To Nigerian Name / Dakore,Femi Adebayo,AY,Nadia Buari,Uti Stun At Golden Movie Awards In Ghana(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.