Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War (5570 Views)

Kaduna, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia Among 20 Worst Cities Worldwide For Air Pollution / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by zuchyblink(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Irate youths across southeast Nigeria are threatening to declare war on the government in response to yesterday’s arresting of Nnamdi Kanu the director of Radio Biafra who was apprehended by security men. Mr Kanu, who runs his radio station from the UK, was picked up by men of the Department of State Services (DSS) as he arrived at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos yesterday. Radio Biafra, which has been declared illegal, agitates for a sovereign state for Nigeria’s South East and South South regions.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by avelock(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Following
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by mulattoclaro(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
Irate youths across southeast Nigeria are
threatening to declare war on the
government in response to yesterday’s
arresting of Nnamdi Kanu the director of
Radio Biafra who was apprehended by
security men.
Mr Kanu, who runs his radio station from
the UK, was picked up by men of the
Department of State Services (DSS) as he
arrived at the Murtala Mohammed
International Airport in Lagos yesterday.
Radio Biafra, which has been declared
illegal, agitates for a sovereign state for
Nigeria’s South East and South South
regions.
see them. Fools. Bastard sons of a thousand fathers. We are watching you guys. What happened in 1967 will be little compared to what would happen now.

16 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by spanishkid(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'll only take them serious if they fire the first shot. I can't wait to go on a killing spree on the igbos. These cockroaches should wiped once and for all this time.

14 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by VickJames(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by gab264(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
casara they my area now...
IPOB members in the streets.
people lock themselves inside house.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by madridguy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bunch of hypocrites, association of cowards and chest beaters of Nigeria. Close to 24 hours now we never hear of any lives lost no property has been vandalized. Well, my advise to my law abiding citizen of Nigeria ( IGBO ) is for you people to call on Nigeria police if any Biafra citizen wanna do anyhow for our territory.

10 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by MikelEleta(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Where are the pictures of the irate youths. I hate seeing youths killed. No war ever gives what we want. We must still return to thr round table to achieve our aims #Team Peace

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by VickJames(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
gab264:
casara they my area now... IPOB members in the streets. people lock themselves inside house. .
Sorry, where do you stay?
Please upload pictures too.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by funshint(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol! Chest beaters...Empty threat!!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by resty4(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kanu must tell Dss why his 'visit' 2 d teritory 'zoo', is it 2 c baboo n dog shed blood?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by VickJames(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
Irate youths across southeast Nigeria are
threatening to declare war on the
government in response to yesterday’s
arresting of Nnamdi Kanu the director of
Radio Biafra who was apprehended by
security men.
Mr Kanu, who runs his radio station from
the UK, was picked up by men of the
Department of State Services (DSS) as he
arrived at the Murtala Mohammed
International Airport in Lagos yesterday.
Radio Biafra, which has been declared
illegal, agitates for a sovereign state for
Nigeria’s South East and South South
regions.

Pictures please.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Post pictures and stop hiding your pillow typing lies.

gab264:
casara they my area now...
IPOB members in the streets.
people lock themselves inside house.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
He abhors the Nigerian State why did enter through Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by WIZGUY69(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
I am feeling sad for the repercussion of this sh.t.
another loss of millions of lives.
there's no way biafrans are gonna win war against Nigeria nation. since this is 2015, let's just approximate the death toll to be 9 million!

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by stevnwigw: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
VickJames:

Pictures please.
dont mind that yoruba bigot , we igbos are learned people.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by damoobaba: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Waiting to see whats gonna happen
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by LordMecuzy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
There's no tension anywhere jare... IPOB na online war.. Owerri is calm we dey guzzle some bottles of beer now with cool breeze

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by madridguy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
You funny ooooo... 9 million souls ? Haba dey be our pickin so we won't kill them.

WIZGUY69:
there's no way biafrans are gonna win war against Nigeria nation. since this is 2015, let's just approximate the death toll to be 9 million!
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by oduastates: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
I'll only take them serious if they fire the first shot. I can't wait to go on a killing spree on the igbos. These cockroaches should wiped once and for all this time.

You do not have to wait, you can as well head to Syria or Afghanistan now.
You mentally deranged Idiaaat.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by neolboy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Naija youths no get liver jaree. If dem get make we revolt by first killing the duara dullard b4 opolo eye Tinubu
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by winniz: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
WIZGUY69:

You should be feeling sad for Yourself and your people cos this time around the Zoo will break up instantly cos the amalgamation of Nigeria expired in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by playahata: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see them. Fools. Bastard sons of a thousand fathers. We are watching you guys. What happened in 1967 will be little compared to what would happen now.
The only thing worse than a coward is an E-COWARD like yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by ARIZONA123(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
. Hmmmm how jobless and usel.less can one be other than this. You are typing with over 3 monikers on one topic. Indeed you are really a failed italian migrant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by gentlesinna(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
U,ur family and ur entire generations are basterds.i dnt blame u I blame ur ashewo mother nd ur drunk father for givn birth to basterd lik u.u tink wot happend in 1967 will repeat it self?hmmm fool pls stop dreaming bcs it will b d other way round.nd for u,u will b d witness to slaughter of ur prostitute mother,drunkard father nd d rest of ur basterd siblings
mulattoclaro:

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
gentlesinna:
U,ur family and ur entire generations are basterds.i dnt blame u I blame ur ashewo mother nd ur drunk father for givn birth to basterd lik u.u tink wot happend in 1967 will repeat it self?hmmm fool pls stop dreaming bcs it will b d other way round.nd for u,u will b d witness to slaughter of ur prostitute mother,drunkard father nd d rest of ur basterd siblings
Hahaha. Pls bring it on. Try and attack one edo indigene and let's see if 10,000 igbos will not be used for sacrifice to ikpogba river.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Hmmmm how jobless and usel.less can one be other than this. You are typing with over 3 monikers on one topic. Indeed you are really a failed italian migrant
Hahaha. Bloody loser. Your death awaits you. Three 3 monikers indeed. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
playahata:

The only thing worse than a coward is an E-COWARD like yourself!
hahahhaa. I'm waiting for you. My gun is fully loaded.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
oduastates:

You do not have to wait, you can as well head to Syria or Afghanistan now.
You mentally deranged Idiaaat.

why not Iran? Fool. My gun is fully loaded and ready to shoot Igbos.
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by januzaj(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
WIZGUY69:
9million....you wicked...i swear....buh you no lie sha
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by sherrylo: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:

Ha ha?
Re: JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War by gentlesinna(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls ask ur Italian deportee sister or better still ask ur retired nd now home base ashewo mother hw we d igbos making Kul cash legitimately are treating ur sisters over der,u ppl are rags to us.killing d entire edo pple wunt even tek me 10seconds but of wot use will it b?wen u and ur entire edo ppl useless nd mostly basterds
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Pls bring it on. Try and attack one edo indigene and let's see if 10,000 igbos will not be used for sacrifice to ikpogba river.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Trade Deficit Rises To N184.1 Billion In Q1 / FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja / We Niger Deltans And Asari Dokubo Should Be Ashamed Seeing This (pics))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.