Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai (44475 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Has Anyone Tried To Interview NEPA/PHCN Why They Trigger Light / Son Of Ex-minister Allegedly Buys N900m Super Luxury Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by 49cents(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
since SS say they are better off with Nigeria thaan biafra then let the North and the SW keep on harassing thiem on top of their Oil resoources

Igbos are already moving; when Buhari is done with their leaders in SS perhaps they will wake up

Igbos should stop all these empathy for the dumb SS, after they will sey warri no dey carry last

The problem with Igbos is they like to stand for what they deem injustice even against their own fortunes

Once again the SS must be allowed to face the raggae and blues alone

Igbos are better ooff alone that with the soouth south and thier cowardly behavious
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by bikefab(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Who asked you Mr Rufai..?
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by banio: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
I tried to believe
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by nobeku: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Excellentmind:

Just one word, a jejune fits you well.
BLOODY EEJIT!!!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Excellentmind: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
May we never see jonathan's kind of corrupt govt again in Nigeria. His govt was govt of looters,by looters for looters. Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep
May we never see jonathan's kind of corrupt govt again in Nigeria. His govt was govt of looters,by looters for looters. Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep

No wonder, just discovered, amukoko primary school drop out. Stay away from here.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Excellentmind: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
nobeku:
BLOODY EEJIT!!!

Just in another word, a dunce, you're.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Excellentmind:

No wonder, just discovered, amukoko primary school drop out. Stay away from here.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by henrimoto(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
madridguy:
El-Rufai should name the minister in question and every fact to nail the culprit. 50 Billion no be seresere ooooo
you suppose to have known the ex-Minister. which other 'she ' do we have again.? the only she" that has corruption allegations.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Topman0001(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Trust is like an eraser which gets smaller after every mistake. I'm very sure El-Rufai will never mention the name of the ex-minister bcuz he could be lieing. is it not this same man than aired a fake news about the billions PDP govt lavished on independent day celebration. I sence lies again
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by babestella: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hell rufian or what you are called show us evidence or you can go and climb Kilimanjaro and fall and die.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by muchkay(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gender inequality is when she always like his comments on her uploads, but, will never comment on his uploads for you to like it.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Gboliwe: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
kilokeys:
Thats one million in 50, 000 places.. undecided

Hahahhaha. With that amount the 170million Nigerians can have N5million each and the money will still be enough for the unborn generation.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by godzson(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Can't believe anything dis biatch nigga say, why not mention d minister name, dull hausa cow like u doing anything to bring gej administration down, better get busy with ur state
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by godzson(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
With your mentality, Nigeria cant move forward always believing everything u hear, smh
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by linearity: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Nigeria is the richest country in the world but we lack sincere leaders to manage and distribute this wealth to its citizens.

Nigeria is rich, but it is by no means the richest country in the world.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by NovusHomo(m): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
El-Rufai should name the minister in question and every fact to nail the culprit. 50 Billion no be seresere ooooo

I'll help you. She is the one often referred to as "frog eyes" by some nairalanders. I prefer to call her MILF (Mother I'll Love to F**K)
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by waShine(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Nigeria is the richest country in the world but we lack sincere leaders to manage and distribute this wealth to its citizens.
Quality u re right o jare, but who will hear us out
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by NovusHomo(m): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2015
maduxs:
Ariwa solidarity, there is nothing you people will not do or say to credit. Your brother buhari even when he is not doing any thing meaningful as a president. You people Has taking the mandate stop this Jonathan administration did this or that do UR part. Buhari government excuse government lie lie government, northern people's government. Boo buhari his a clown,

Can you speak in plain english? This si too much, biko!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by waShine(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2015
IykeChukz:
All ma fingerz pointing at Mrs Madueke...

You better accept the offer before her burial obituary.

Thinking of jailing her hmmmmmm story for the gods.
WE DEY TOGEDA O JARE because DELAY DANJA WELL-WELL Oooooo!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by authenticman(m): 4:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Do u need a prophet to tell u the minister in question was Dieziani Madueke?

Freemanan:
NAME OF MINISTER OR I SHALL NEVER BELIEVE IT...

MTWEEEW
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by bashydemy(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2015
madridguy:
This part should give you an hint who the minister would be...

post=39123084:
SUNDAY PUNCH gathered that apart from sending her aides to el-Rufai, the female minister had also approached some members of the Presidential Advisory Committee against Corruption and some governors close to President Muhammadu Buhari, offering to return part of the loot.

Chairman of the committee, Prof. Itse Sagay, could not be reached on Saturday night as his phone was switched off.

A member of the committee however told our one of our correspondents that even though the former minister did not approach him, he was aware that she made such moves.

He said, “I have never met her and she has never sent anyone to me but I know that she has tried to meet other members of the committee offering to refund some money. I also learnt that she had tired to reach President Buhari many times.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by nobeku: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Excellentmind:

Recurrent STUPOR!!!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by nobeku: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Excellentmind:

... Recurrent STUPOR!!!
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by awa(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2015
This is man is not sincere. Why are you telling us this? Why didn't you collect the money from the former Minister and return it to Nigeria before coming out to say such trash? APC is indeed a bunch of attention seekers here and there. They are not the true Democrats we need in Nigeria.
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by sweatlana: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lair
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by MamaChibuike: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
[b]Blimey! You can make minimum $250 a day and $2000 a week for doing these simple task.....Follow this Link: http://lines-news.com/p69852[b]
Re: Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai by Bobnotrouble: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good tiding.
Corruption must not pay!
All the returned stolen money can go a long way in cushioning the effect of fallen crude price!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.