Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You (109737 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Discovers Centuries Old Elixir Of Life / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station / The Nigerian Pharmacist Who Invented Alabukun Powder About 100 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Both the A/C and fan in my room have refused to function this night. I am suffocating. Window open but no way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Laveda(f): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Mrsbieber:
Dis is wat guys use to deceive girls dat ar nt yet ready 2 av s3x gerarahere *hiss*
Mtcheew, yet you have no cloth On
On your dp undecided
Virginia undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Some Nairaland girls go surrender their legs at angle 90•
Time will tell when they will bele-full cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by justjify(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Mrsbieber:
Dis is wat guys use to deceive girls dat ar nt yet ready 2 av s3x gerarahere *hiss*

Kai! Must you remove your bra before you comment? Pleas put it on biko.. today is not #WorldNoBraDay grin
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Okeikpu(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigerian pharmacist or Zoo pharmacist
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by NovusHomo(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2015
EbuDox:
Sex is good, All the time

Seconded!
Thirded!
Fourthed!
Tenthed

100thed!!!!
grin
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by ibeekmoore: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2015
In case u need a mechanic(sex mec) to service ur engine very well u can reach me on my mobile 08024764377. Tanx for ur patronage.
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by mrbillz(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2015
grin tongue

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by mrbillz(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2015
grin tongue Sex is just overrated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by richard870(m): 12:38am On Oct 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Let there be penetration........
...and there was PENETRATION wink
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by nicholasis(m): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Regular pre-intimacy wear me out and make me weak .... In as much it is good to always have s3x but don't foget that too much of it is bad for the health
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by kobonaire(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2015
No offense but I only trust medical advice from a medical physician and not a pharmacist .
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by tosyne2much(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Laveda:
the struggle for FP is real 'quote me anywher' grin
The struggle is just so high cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by sammaking(m): 1:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Too much Agege weed no good for head.

The OP and Pharmacist should quit.
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by stokfrick: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2015
cry[quote author=kobonaire post=39122041]No offense but I only trust medical advice from a medical physician and not a pharmacist.

I smell a myopic orientation from another colleague or one of their brain washed patients. No hating brother! They can only deliver the best when they work as a team. Nobody knows it all. they are all trained health professionals!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Empress2014:
grin let the sex begin!
Let go dere, so describe ur location & ur favorite style grin
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by adeoladrg(m): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2015
kobonaire:
No offense but I only trust medical advice from a medical physician and not a pharmacist .

The struggle to put medical and physician in one word. *lands him a dirty slap*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by menshealth212: 1:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN

NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,

100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!

logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by williamsean(m): 2:13am On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin yes oh
OZAOEKPE:
Let there be penetration........
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Where:s the ex or sex?

Check my signature...
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by cynhamscakes(f): 3:02am On Oct 19, 2015
What about women? They should also reveal what regular sex will do to a woman's health.

Need a yummy Birthday/Wedding cake in Abuja? Home / office delivery. Also send a gift of cake to your loved one in Abuja.Pls click on my ID to see pics. Pin 531753fb, call/Whatsapp 07034794947.

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Tedassie(m): 3:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Mcowubaba:
so make we d bang d go grin

End time pharmacist
cheesy
Mcowubaba:
so make we d bang d go grin

End time pharmacist
he must be frm BANGladesh...i sure say hin don straff hin female workers tire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by j4sure(m): 3:17am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by marriedvirgin: 3:27am On Oct 19, 2015
na you sabi

EbuDox:
Sex is good, All the time
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by bigdot1759(m): 3:35am On Oct 19, 2015
USELESS pharmacist my papa wet Don pass 88yrs old dey chop Turkey & even fried yam without sex since last 18 yrs nothing do am, or u Don pregnate ur female staff
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by Uniben4sure: 3:43am On Oct 19, 2015
kobonaire:
na ignorance dey worry you!
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by menesheh(m): 3:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Jetjacky:
my brother a nice question with no answer... How did the early humans cope with this

Which one is early human

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by menesheh(m): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2015
gemale:
Abeg does masturbation count? I'm asking cos in d issue of puna, no b evrybdy dey c chop.

grin

E follow. Do it yourself jare.
Re: Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You by bonka: 4:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Beesluv:
Good. So the singles should also engage in constant s*x abi
no...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.