Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This (41076 Views)

What I Experienced This Morning / (photo)how We View Paid Employment Vs. Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Rich4god(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerian HR are really good @ this,

10 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Rich4god(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don experience am like 2 times now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by dominique(f): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
It's better to just send reject mail so the applicant can focus on other things.

36 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by saxwizard(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
buh e get aa e be sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Rich4god(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
dominique:
It's better to just send reject mail so the applicant can focus on other things.
No mind dem... Person go just dey get unnecessary hope wey no go materialize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Rich4god(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
saxwizard:
buh e get aa e be sha
Sure... We will get there by his grace.

3 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Sure... We will get there by his grace.
It's been two years now since I was promised by the HR of an oil and gas company in Lekki that I would be gotten back to in two weeks time................... I'm still patiently waiting for their reply, I guess they are not done reviewing my application. undecided

Friedplantain

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by dominique(f): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Rich4god:
No mind dem... Person go just dey get unnecessary hope wey no go materialize.

Very annoying and frustrating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by jashar(f): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2015
some HR too dey feel like demigods. angry

They've forgotten what's it's like to be applicants.

But God dey. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by sholay2011(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
It's been two years now since I was promised by the HR of an oil and gas company in Lekki that I would be gotten back to in two weeks time................... I'm still patiently waiting for their reply.
Keep waiting bro; the patient dog eats the fattest bone.

9 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by styless(f): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2015
You can't possibly blame us; some applicants are bad at accepting rejections. So most times to save our skin, we keep quiet.
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Drsmiles(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Vaxt(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2015
lolz
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by babyfaceafrica: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Insensitive HR
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Ilekeh(f): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Nigerian HR are really good @ this,

Never.
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Innodon(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by dammytosh: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2015
God will do it
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by kennyman2000(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmm... Its well
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Seunaj05(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2015
I'll be like, can I start working while u have all the time to review my application?

6 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by stmayor(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2015
you don't pray for such cause it's annoying
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Onyeedum(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2015
God's time is d best.
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by efilefun(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Best CV

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Omotayor123(f): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2015
If a Company do not get back to you after one week after Interview, YOU should commot your mind Abeg.

Expectations only bring Disappointments!

BTW, I haven't experience that Yet. I have always been selected for placement after being interviewed.

3 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by felixsantos(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Typical naija HR
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Jerrick(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Back to commenting ways on the frontpage platform. Sign of good things today!!!
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2015
I'v never and will never because I'm working to be my own boss.

1 Like

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by ipledge10(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2015
This Reminds me of McDonald's across the street.. I went to do interview oo,I over perform because i gat lot expérience oo.. the way d HR was smiling, I thought i wont even start from ordinary crew members,maybe start from one of the manager immediately

Since April,only If they will call tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Goldenheart(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Na... not me
Re: Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA. HR's be like "We will get back to you never". well, I dont blame them, with the situation in Nigeria, they cant just throw such bad news straight at your face if not, a lot of crying will happen in their presence.

Btw check out these guys. I've not seen any creative and affordable web designers like them oooo shocked www.osh.businessinhabituel.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.