Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40821 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by hoebamaa(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

What's his fucccking facebook name...
hmm..wetin u want use the guy/girl facebook name do..bro, i dey suspect you

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by hustla(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Gay ones
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2015
oluwarantimi:
LMAO. this hate is too much. you guys should all take a chill pill.
lol.....no hate ma'am......they knew Nairalanders will surely fry their butts before seeking cheap attention by posting those pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by kullozone(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Hope you guys didn't ANALyze each other sha?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by chiwuike20: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2015
lordthree:

Lmao typing in caplocks wont change the fact you are both gay!!! Another episode of keeping up with the gaydashians.. disgusting fvcks

Hey Mr. fo.ol, u don't just go about calling people names thinking nothing can be done about it. You may not know that what u r doing amounts to defamation, but not stu.pid enough to know that ur action is hurtful.

A word of advice: shut up. if u can't contribute positively to something life, shut up so as not to derogate it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by adorable29(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Cute pictures jare!

Who are we to judge?!

Afterall, Its non of our buttholes.... Sorry business!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by chiwuike20: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2015
kullozone:
Hope you guys didn't ANALyze each other sha?

For you to use the terms shows convincingly that you either know so well about gay activities or you are one yourself. Go take care of the problem called yourself and stop venting it on someone innocent

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by gamaliel121(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2015
hoebamaa:
hmm..wetin u want use the guy/girl facebook name do..bro, i dey suspect you

Hahaha...bros no be wetin you reason ooo....I just wan see for myself...based on...lol
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by BrownCookie(f): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
I AM NOT GAY,NEITHER IS TOSIN,WE ARE JUST EFFEMINATE ONLY,THAT'S WHY WE COME ACROSS AS GAYS...AND I'M THIN,VERY THIN,IM JUST NOT MADE TO BE FULL BODIED DESPITE ALL MY EFFORTS.. THE HATE HERE IS TOOOO MUCH..YALL SHOULD CHILL, LIFE ISN'T THAT HARD ABEG

In the literal sense,it is your pouting & pose for the picture that is making "us" think some type of way.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by airsaylongcon: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2015
I swear if you guys had dropped only the 2nd set of pictures, everyone would have been talking of how the skinny guy needs to be fed. But the 2nd pic in the first set where they hold themselves with the skinny guy pouting and bending his legs like indomie, that pic is tooooooo incriminating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by kullozone(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
chiwuike20:

For you to use the terms shows convincingly that you either know so well about gay activities or you are one yourself. Go take care of the problem called yourself and stop venting it on someone innocent

Are you ok
First of all, i love girls and pussee... I am an homophobic nigga, yea, i am.

I think people would associate you more with homos because you're the one defending them. We're all the same in one aspect. I'm talking about their ish, you're talking about my ish and they are probably talking about someone else's ish, so you can take your advice too.

And if you try calling me gay again ehn? Thunder go strike you down immediately. Don't quote me again.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by nautica10(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Gay alert...14 yrs
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by frisky2good(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2015
14 years only
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by LynetteC(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2015
They both look gay to me
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by tomakint: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin I swear this couple gonna kill me shocked shocked shocked you can easily tell the "Male" form the "Female" shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Elxandre(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
phayvoursky:

Tosin silver damilekun. should be so. Wiped him out

I was going to tackle you after opening his profile, but I saw some other pics that left me speechless!!!!!... shocked
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stonecoldcafe: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2015
They are God's children

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2015
i can see one photo repeating itself undecidedi can see one photo repeating itself
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by tomakint: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2015
0000A:
Make them dash these idiots 14 years abeg

I swear you gonna kill a brother grin grin grin

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2015
tomakint:

I swear you gonna kill a brother grin grin grin

Lol I wonder what they were thinking to have taken and boldly posted such gay-laden photos online.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Elxandre(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2015
phreakabit:

If you aren't gay, nigga I'd advise you start taking testosterone enhancers like your life depends on it. This effeminate shit just doesn't cut it!
There are good natural testosterone spikes out there. I am not crucifying both of yall, but you damn look like f@gs.

Yeah!
I'd these dude isn't gay, he'd better stop this attention seeking before he gets mobbed by crazy people out there.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by tomakint: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2015
0000A:

Lol I wonder what they were thinking to have taken and boldly posted such gay-laden photos online.

I swear bro.......you don kill me finish here....funny kids
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by airsaylongcon: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2015
0000A:

You are one badass detective
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2015
0000A:
These cats though, fu.ckin homos.

Take down those pictures...they hurt the eyes of the soul. Damn!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by hoebamaa(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

Hahaha...bros no be wetin you reason ooo....I just wan see for myself...based on...lol
Ok bro, i believe you ooo.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by whizpa(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigerians are not yet ready and may never be ready for 'boys night out' or 'boys in drag' , or even 'coming out of closets'..

I'm very sure men are not supposed to drill eachother's butt.. However, Hating them would not solve any problem.. They probably need help.. you can start by praying for them..

The hate ccomments here has given me a second perspective.. They are still humans, aren't they? The real way to restore the faith in humanity would be to help them and not crucify them.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
0000A:

The one who calls himself mrvocalprowess is sending out a subliminal message with that moniker. (Vocal prowess) aka mouth tinz...

Please who hold my horse whip aka madness corrector... I need to reset these gays guys.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2015
whizpa:
Nigerians are not yet ready and may never be ready for 'boys night out' or 'boys in drag' , or even 'coming out of closets'..

I'm very sure men are not supposed to drill eachother's butt.. However, Hating them would not solve any problem.. They probably need help.. you can start by praying for them..

The hate ccomments here has given me a second perspective.. They are still humans, aren't they? The real way to restore the faith in humanity would be to help them and not crucify them.

Dude have u ever heard of the word reprobate? Look it up. These guys have a genetic dysfunction and a mental dereliction.

If they have become comfortable enough to boldly flaunt their absurdly warped lives for the e-world to behold then they are now reprobate.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by troy20(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2015
what a way to announce yourselvse.this is bold.making such a grand entry.i swear jamal lyon of 'Empire' was merely singing lullabies to 2months old babies when he made his own public admition.this is way to go.embrace your identity
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by deloon(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
kaslaw:
all I smell here is gayism,oya go buy Vaseline for dat aboki shop make I rubb una for nyash bastards. nairalanders will one dy show us pixz of them doing itModerators make una no vex me oh
Na you wan rub them vaseline for nyash? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.