Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40802 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
fratermathy:
Say No More! These guys are as gay as Denrele and Charleyboy. Freemanan, a word of advice for these young youths? grin

Secondly, NO ONE KNOWS THEM!

What can I say, they are adults.... There will be peace when they are Done...

And concerning their being known... well... to me, they are So Obscure like the British Mythology....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by fratermathy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
teeowl:
gossiped? are you guys gay or something?

Is that a question? My guy, develop your eyes and heightened senses! These guys na butt-drillers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Dyt(f): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ewuro4:

Too mean cheesy

I can't imagine what the guys will be like right now
Small joke these NLers don't understand
Dude must be regretting
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mrs0J:

Lol amu on low key too, e dey crash abi hang my chinko fone. just kpansh the thing conmot from my fone

Hahahaha
E dey tell you say
I be real chinko oo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by adakoleagbenu: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gayz kowai. Wawa ne. Dan iska kowai
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by gamaliel121(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
This thread should b closed!! undecided it'z so obvious dat d fat guy is d one digging d slim guy asshole grin

Waaaat!!! Chill girl...that slim guy is surely the dominus.....he slides his cocck into the fat guysss assss...no downgrade this slim fucckers ol
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by kstyle2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gay dudez. Signed and sealed....damn repulsive
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by KpStone(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Michellla:
Lol.so onyx comes here too.
thought he only functions at LIB

Hey, hello

thats you On your profile pic...yeah?

If yes, biko let's hangout
If not, peace be still

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by flokii: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
silverdam:
Popular nairalanders Silverdam (Tosin Silverdam) and Mrvocalprowess (Onyx Godwin) hang out at Ikeja City Mall. We had fun, lunch and gossiped.

Lalasticlala, ishilove see us ooo

are you two GAY?... cos I sense gay shiit..

see dat lepa posing like woman...WTF

abeg na babe I wan hangout with o... *runs away

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dyt:

I can't imagine what the guys will be like right now
Small joke these NLers don't understand
Dude must be regretting
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha
E dey tell you say
I be real chinko oo
cheesy

Lol abi shocked. I go upgrade soon. grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Enesi47: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Walahi! Some thing is fishing, 14years is not a child play ooooooo, back to my inspirational book
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mrvocalprowess, you need some fashion lessons. I understand that you want to be unique but you don't look unique rather you look trashy

Also do you know that dressing oddly is a sign of insecurity, it is a camouflage that makes it easier for you tell people how unique you are. It is a common psychology coping mechanism. If you want to be unique at least have a unique dress sense like Denrele.

2 Likes

gamaliel121:

Waaaat!!! Chill girl...that slim guy is surely the dominus.....he slides his cocck into the fat guysss assss...no downgrade this slim fucckers ol
Nah!!u r wrong!! grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Odunharry(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
damn it.. correct niggas no de take pix like that..
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by whizpa(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
I bet my left eye on the slim dude being gay..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
silverdam:
Popular nairalanders Silverdam (Tosin Silverdam) and Mrvocalprowess (Onyx Godwin) hang out at Ikeja City Mall. We had fun, lunch and gossiped.

Lalasticlala, ishilove see us ooo

People been typing about you guys being gay. Are you gay?

And it's surprising how folks can just decide one is gay by mere looking at pictures, you guys psychic now huh.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ayindepremier: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
PinkBarbie:
grin grin grin
been long since I met real beaty on Nairaland, most of em na KARISHIKAs, babe, u pure! grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by homirefacuny(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
nerodenero:
Both looks like mortar and pestle.
The pestle be like finger grin grin grin grin.

Well done ehn.
... You can abuse the dead and raise up the dead body in the process. Haha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by davidthe16th: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
We de kill Gay for our side sha, make una just remain for Lagos......Far Right

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
The way you dress is the way you are going to be adressed.
and whats with the pouting Mrvocalprowess? Thats disgusting

So don't blame us for calling you gay, homo, yanshbasher

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
they are both gay.

whizpa:
I bet my left eye on the slim dude being gay..
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Abdujapha(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Skinny nigga looks gay sort of undecided
Just my opinion....no offence tho smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by V0lv0(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerians can judge my goodness. Why don't you just let God judge them. If they are gay then that's their own sh1t.

Then again I dunno why the op would create such a thread knowing how his own country men are. Smh

There are way bigger problems in this world and your country then gays
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Emilokoiyawon: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
OK
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
fratermathy:

Is that a question? My guy, develop your eyes and heightened senses! These guys na butt-drillers
Lwkmd...
butt-drillers
Like HOMO-PDC
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by refreshrate: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
What is the process of prosecuting gays please? Is there a number to call? A place to report or what? How and what is the process?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
cool Are they homosexuals?
YES
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by samzie(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
damn.........gay alert
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by angieberry(f): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ever heard of "gaydar"?
Tamee:

People been typing about you guys being gay. Are you gay?

And it's surprising how folks can just decide one is gay by mere looking at pictures, you guys psychic now huh.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
These batty men are becoming braver by the day! Is Nairaland becoming pro gay too Dang!!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by gamaliel121(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nah!!u r wrong!! grin
This one that you are soo sure... Have you seen that fat guy in action before...hehehehe $
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by anigbajumo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
This thread should b closed!! undecided it'z so obvious dat d fat guy is d one digging d slim guy asshole grin

Chai,nd u jez conclude like dat......?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nicolars(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm.... I smell gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Road Leading To UNIAGRIC Makurdi Collapses (PHOTOS) / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.