Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS (10569 Views)

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by HCpaul(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Some popular athiests on Nairaland have confess that God is real and have also accept Jesus in their lives as their personal Lord and Saviour.

Though the argument was huge, but at the end they all gave their life to Christ.

4 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
OP. They are coming for you.

What about agnostics like me?
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by emorse(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pyrrho:
OP. They are coming for you.

What about agnostics like me?
lol. Are you afraiding?

Oga OP, what about this https://www.nairaland.com/2674224/why-christian-should-convert-islam
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
emorse:

lol. Are you afraiding?

Oga OP, what about this https://www.nairaland.com/2674224/why-christian-should-convert-islam
grin Not at all.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by manny4u(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
OP trust me the Atheist guys are coming for you most of them are not 'foolish' as you said. They are very intelligent guys and even know the bible more than you. Well am standing by.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by dkronicle(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
And don't forget this

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Chizzled06(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
HCpaul:
Yes! Athiest are the most foolish set of people that ever exist.
Their ultimate stupidity is not centered on their disbelieve on God's existence but on intangible force.

I was surprised to see on Niraland how a satanist was fighting an athiest. The guy did that because he knew that he was more wiser than the thiest.

King David in the bible said, "Only a fool will claim that there is no God."

I can't just stop meditating on the gravity of that statement.
Today, athiest are the offspring and decendant of Apostle Thomas. He had been with Jesus for many years in his earthly ministry but still had to seek for evidence after his departure.

Faith and evidence are two different thing, and an attempt to claim evidence will source out a natural antipathy towards God.

Average athiest uses scientific knowledge to defend themselves, and conclude that the universe doesn't have a creator.

The universe is a non-living thing and God is life (a living being). Non-living thing cannot create itself, but entirely depends on a creator.

The technologies and inventions we have today is a very good illustration.
Before a scientist invent a robot, computer, and automobiles, are they there? Do they exist? The answer is a capital NO.
This is because all technologies and inventions are non-living thing. And imagine a common mosquito that possesses life, living without any human contribution.

You must know the secretes behind men who claims spirituality. Peter doesn't just wasted his life without any hope. But if evidence is what you require, our evidence are faith, hope, and love. And those three things are eternal.
You will soon die but this three things will always live.
That is why "the just shall live by faith."

A request for evidence proves nothing but unseriousness. These people sees God's precepts for holiness as an umbearable protocols.
They would have love a commandment that says: Thou shall go to club, thou shall accumulate a life time wealth, yea must be selfish, and yea shall sin. But they hate the ways of God in other to satisfy their conscience. They always aspire to become independent of God.
They only focuses on the creative power of God which may send their soul to hell.
If it is science that will destroy your soul in hell, then cut it off. True wisdom doesn't resides in the mind, but in the heart. Intelligence cannot create life. And that is why i looked back and saw so many scientist dead and gone forever. A living dog is better than a dead lion. Peter is in heaven, and i desire to be their someday.

Even if eternity doesn't exist, christians faith is capable of creating one.

Satanist admits the existence of God, but only have an hatred for him. And that is why the bible considered this set of people wise but unsaved.
"Be wise as serpents but be harmless as dove."

But i wonder why they believe in one thing that the bible said. They believe in death, because they see people dying. That was why Jesus said, "You will die in your sin, verily i say, you will surely die in your sin."

Don't risk eternity, and don't decieve your soul with a false confidence. Repent today and challenge Jesus to hear from him, and you will hear.

I love you all.

Atheists are the fools but you, the smart one, believes that a book that justified slavery of your fathers at the hands of the white men, is the written word of the maker of your universe.

Godlessness was once associated with immorality and bad behaviour. Now, many good people don't believe in any deity simply because they think it makes no sense.

We all grow up asking the same questions; where are we from? What happens after death? Some people search deeper than others for answers, and don't take organised religion at face value like you have.

You have chosen to follow a path of someone else's idea of God. Everything you know about your God was conceived by someone else. You are living someone else's fantasy.

Many atheists know more about your religion than you ever will. That's why it's hilarious to see posts like these.

If you choose to live your life by the words one book, the least you can do is find out about its origin.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by HCpaul(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chizzled06:

Atheists are the fools but you, the smart one, believes that a book that justified slavery of your fathers at the hands of the white men, is the written word of the maker of your universe.

Godlessness was once associated with immorality and bad behaviour. Now, many good people don't believe in any deity simply because they think it makes no sense.

We all grow up asking the same questions; where are we from? What happens after death? Some people search deeper than others for answers, and don't take organised religion at face value like you have.

You have chosen to follow a path of someone else's idea of God. Everything you know about your God was conceived by someone else. You are living someone else's fantasy.

Many atheists know more about your religion than you ever will. That's why it's hilarious to see posts like these.

If you choose to live your life by the words one book, the least you can do is find out about its origin.

Thanks for at least contributing.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
A day will declare who is right and who is wrong, who is smart and who is dull, who will continue living and who will be stopped.
Let us all wait for the day of judgement.

Eternity will judge.

2 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by dalaman: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
HCpaul:

A day will declare who is right and who is wrong, who is smart and who is dull, who will continue living and who will be stopped.

Eternity will judge.

Hearing the word of God or word of men? The bible is the word of men.

4 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
I rather become a satanist than being an atheist. No matter how incline i am when it comes to science, a part of me still believe that spirituality exist and i have personally experience it. The funny part is, when these atheist see things or feel things out of the ordinary, they try to ascribe it to their body playing tricks on them. If they see something out of this dimension, they believe they are hullcinating or invent a fictitious stale name to justify their claim. In fact, they don't believe in themselves. They don't believe the messages their body is sending. They don't believe in who they are.

Whenever you bring up issues concerning spirituality, their next question will be "prove it" and the only way they gonna believe is when you prove is scientifically which is so lame. You can never prove spirituality with science. The only way you can prove that is by freeing yourself from the bondage you have got yourself into.

Am not against your pretty knowledge in science, but don't allow yourself lose grasp of reality. Don't allow the knowledge you acquire disconnect you from your root. Spirituality is more real than the cloth you are wearing. Just that u are too blind to see.

That's my cent.

4 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by dalaman: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
HenryDion:
I rather become a satanist than being an atheist. No matter how incline i am when it comes to science, a part of me still believe that spirituality exist and i have personally experience it. The funny part is, when these atheist see things or feel things out of the ordinary, they try to ascribe it to their body playing tricks on them. If they see something out of this dimension, they believe they are hullcinating or invent a fictitious stale name to justify their claim. In fact, they don't believe in themselves. They don't believe the messages their body is sending. They don't believe in who they are.

Whenever you bring up issues concerning spirituality, their next question will be "prove it" and the only way they gonna believe is when you prove is scientifically which is so lame. You can never prove spirituality with science. The only way you can prove that is by freeing yourself from the bondage you have got yourself into.

Am not against your pretty knowledge in science, but don't allow yourself lose grasp of reality. Don't allow the knowledge you acquire disconnect you from your root. Spirituality is more real than the cloth you are wearing. Just that u are too blind to see.

That's my cent.

Can you give us an example of spirituality in action.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
[b]Hahahahahahahaha Nice one Op i just love it. . . wink

Don't mind Atheists, they are all fools, idiots, slowpokes, brainless mofos, imbecil_es.

Now someone believes a book with Talking snakes, Humanoid Gods, flying angels, step from heaven to earth, sun stood still, talking donkeys, giants, people lodging on fishes for 3days, satyrs, unicorns, leviathans, cockratice, bloody sacrifices, war, holocaust, infanticide, homicide.

people walking on water, 969years humans, all animals on earth entering one boat, seas dividing, talking bushes, virgins giving birth, people burning others for sacrifice, killing, mauling, chronic misogyny, discrimination, people turning into animals, healing leprosy with bird blood.

barbarism, primitive savagery, rape, unjust capital punishments, 5 breads feeding 5,000....... and so On and so forth and then ends with 3 headed leopard monster.

But don't worry, atheists are the idiots here, they are the capital fools, they are just mofos.

No wonder the bible that has all the things mentioned above called them fools... Op you are such a genius smiley

Well done bro grin
[/b]

24 Likes 10 Shares

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
dalaman:

Don't push it bro. . . Don't give the thread more attention than needed... not worth it.

1 Like

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
dalaman:

That's something you have got to experience yourself cause am not a magician. Is just a personal encounter and it comes only if you are open and not in bondage.

Even if i start narrating my experiences to you or start giving you examples of spirituality at work, you might start asking for prove or think am making things up or might label me crazy. Is more convincing if you experience it yourself.

3 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by cold(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
HCpaul:
Their ultimate stupidity is not centered on their disbelieve on God's existence but on intangible force.
Sigh..Whatever floats your boat
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by kevoh(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Comedy at its best! Just strolling by anyway, thread not worth the energy! undecided
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
HenryDion:

That's something you have got to experience yourself cause am not a magician. Is just a personal encounter and it comes only if you are open and not in bondage.

Even if i start narrating my experiences to you or start giving you examples of spirituality at work, you might start asking for prove or think am making things up or might label me crazy. Is more convincing if you experience it yourself.
[b]

You see there is this thing called substantiation, it add weight to the actuality of a claim.

When you assert something truthful it doesn't need to be believed blindly, the truth should be naked and open to scrutiny and questions, so shielding what ever you think you have from healthy scrutiny surely raises an eye bro.

Let me show you how it works..

I just had a conference with the Gods here in my conference room.

Zeus, Osiris, Yahweh, Horus, Allah, Aphrodite, Buddha, Brahma, Krishna, Thor, Mithras, Jupiter, Aires, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Hermes, Ea, El, Baal, Isis, Ishtar, Asheral, Enlil, Anu, Enki, Jesus, Seth, Odin, Amadioha, Sango, ekwensu, Ugwu, Ikenga, Ogun, Mardurk, Dagon, Shemesh and many others came.

We discussed extensively about the state of the world and how to improve it and they all told me, You know some tete and tete. . . Zeus gave me a flying horse..

Now this was my real personal spiritual encounter just today. . . Believe it or prove it wrong..
[/b]

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by menesheh(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
HCpaul:

I was surprised to see on Niraland how a satanist was fighting an athiest. The guy did that because he knew that he was more wiser than the thiest.

Satanist admits the existence of God, but only have an hatred for him. And that is why the bible considered this set of people wise but unsaved.

But i wonder why they believe in one thing that the bible said. They believe in death, because they see people dying. That was why Jesus said, "You will die in your sin, verily i say, you will surely die in your sin."

Don't risk eternity, and don't decieve your soul with a false confidence. Repent today and challenge Jesus to hear from him, and you will hear.

I love you all.

This has gone out the realm of intellect. It is now childish joke and attack on persons instead of the actual concept of atheism. Why not use atheism (as a disbelief to your god claim) instead of atheists especially the ones here.

Your topic head deterred me from going through your presentations on why atheism is foolishness.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
menesheh:

This has gone out the realm of intellect. It is now childish joke and attack on persons instead of the actual concept of atheism. Why not use atheism (as a disbelief to your god claim) instead of atheists especially the ones here.

Your topic head deterred me from going through your presentations on why atheism is foolishness.
[b]

I loved the part he said

"Even if eternity doesn't exist, Christian faith is enough to create one" grin now this is powerful emotion talking here.

Muslim and Hindu faith are equally enough to create the delusional eternal life so put these three faiths together Op would be sure to get his eternal life.

But the bad news is; Faith doesn't make anything true, that someone has faith he is getting another greedy eternal life after this one doesn't make it even probably true.

Faith simply means you wallow in unfounded wishful hopes whether it is true or not you hold on to your stoic conviction that it must be true..

Bleep evidence or any form of substantiation, as long as i believe it then it simply must be true.

This way people tend to fill the gap needed for evidence with their emotions and so falls prey to their own delusion.

Belief deals with emotions, the Op affirms to this just a little look at his Op.

He poured out his emotional sentiment towards the idea of atheism or atheists.

He just couldn't fathom people actually disbelieve all these things he hold dear?

He thought about it, it didn't make sense... "No how could they disbelieve and refute everything i hold to be true"

He had to let it out, he had to voice out his sentiments and that is Atheists are fools because they just don't believe my version of truth

See everything i hold dear and as truth with FAITH they disbelieve and reject and worse of all they ask for proofs.

- How could they just disbelieve that a donkey talked----> But i believe it to be true.

- How could they just disbelieve am not getting golden mansions and white robes after am dead even with all this my FAITH--- They obviously are mad

- How is it just hard for them to believe women are one rib from the side of a man and a talking snake made her eat an apple and pissed God off ----> Those guys can't see the truth surely.

- Why can't they just believe i have a God who cares if i masturbate but not if a baby dies-----> they are just moro_ns angry

The bible said in Psalm 14 that they are fools, yes thats what they are because how can they not just believe all the truths above undecided

You see, he had to let it out, vent out his angers.

It betrays insecurity of his mind in his beliefs because somehow he feels atheists threaten everything he holds dear.

Well its not so hard to understand his plight and to relate to his fears having understood belief deals with emotions.

He says it is better he becomes a satanist than atheistic, someone has been thinking about some things lately wink

Well dumping a Myth for another Myth is not that much different, it still needs to be believed anyway..

But sincerely Op we are sorry for picking on your sky Daddy..

Maybe pray to him and tell him to make all these atheist to stop commenting on nairaland, he is all powerful and he answers all your prayers. am sure its a small thing for him.

So just pray for him to make them stop, lets hope for your sake that prayer works..
smiley
[/b]

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by emorse(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

You see there is this thing called substantiation, it add weight to the actuality of a claim.

When you assert something truthful it doesn't need to be believed blindly, the truth should be naked and open to scrutiny and questions, so shielding what ever you think you have from healthy scrutiny surely raises an eye bro.

Let me show you how it works..

I just had a conference with the Gods here in my conference room.

Zeus, Osiris, Yahweh, Horus, Allah, Aphrodite, Buddha, Brahma, Krishna, Thor, Mithras, Jupiter, Aires, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Hermes, Ea, El, Baal, Isis, Ishtar, Asheral, Enlil, Anu, Enki, Jesus, Seth, Odin, Amadioha, Sango, ekwensu, Ugwu, Ikenga, Ogun, Mardurk, Dagon, Shemesh and many others came.

We discussed extensively about the state of the world and how to improve it and they all told me, You know some tete and tete. . . Zeus gave me a flying horse..

Now this was my real personal spiritual encounter just today. . . BELIEVE IT OR PROVE IT WRONG..
[/b]

Nobody! I repeat. Nobody could have said it any better. I struggled to put this exact thought in words. Thanks for saving me all the mental stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by menesheh(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

I loved the part he said

"Even if eternity doesn't exist, Christian faith is enough to create one" grin now this is powerful emotion talking here.

Muslim and Hindu faith are equally enough to create the delusional eternal life so put these three faiths together Op would be sure to get his eternal life.

But the bad news is; Faith doesn't make anything true, that someone has faith he is getting another greedy eternal life after this one doesn't make it even probably true.

Faith simply means you wallow in unfounded wishful hopes whether it is true or not you hold on to your stoic conviction that it must be true..

Bleep evidence or any form of substantiation, as long as i believe it then it simply must be true.

This way people tend to fill the gap needed for evidence with their emotions and so falls prey to their own delusion.

Belief deals with emotions, the Op affirms to this just a little look at his Op.

He just couldn't fathom people actually disbelieve all these things i hold dear?

He thought about it, it didn't make sense... "No how could they disbelieve and refute everything i hold to be true"

He had to let it out, he had to voice out his sentiments and that is Atheists are fools because they just don't believe my version of truth

See everything i hold dear and as truth with FAITH they disbelieve and reject and worse of all they ask for proofs.

- How could they just disbelieve that a donkey talked----> But i believe it to be true.

- How could they just disbelieve am not getting golden mansions and white robes after am dead even with all this my FAITH--- They obviously are mad

- How is it just hard for them to believe women are one rib from the side of a man and a talking snake made her eat an apple and pissed God off ----> Those guys can't see the truth surely.

- Why can't they just believe i have a God who cares if i masturbate but not if a baby dies-----> they are just moro_ns angry

The bible said in Psalm 14 that they are fools, yes thats what they are because how can they not just believe all the truths above undecided

It betrays insecurity of his mind in his beliefs because somehow he feels atheists threaten everything he holds dear.

Well its not so hard to understand his plight and to relate to his fears having understood belief deals with emotions.

He says it is better he becomes a satanist than atheistic, someone has been thinking about some things lately wink

Well dumping a Myth for another Myth is not that much different, it still needs to be believed anyway..

Maybe pray to him and tell him to make all these atheist to stop commenting on nairaland, he is all powerful and he answers all your prayers. am sure its a small thing for him.

So just pray for him to make them stop, lets hope for your sake that prayer works..
smiley
[/b]

That's wholly silly irrationality disguising as rationality.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2015
menesheh:

That's wholly silly irrationality disguising as rationality.
You can't blame him... smiley
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by HCpaul(m): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Heaven is not for everybody, keep the move.
Verily i speak with the voice of christ, you will die in your sin.
THREAD CLOSE

1 Like

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2015
OMG!! i never thought soo much caustic bile still exists in self-proclaimed SAVED-BY-THE-BLOOD Christians.. it seems all we have on nairaland these days are illuminati-indoctrinated dolts who do not understand the Bible, have no knowledge of its history and cannot string a complete argument without dotting it with faith-provable claims.. NL Christians.. you lack a single drop of the Blood of Jesus Christ, do not share any traits of his good natured "Truthful" character and will never be complete without Satan's influence in yoru hearts.. you are impure through-through just like the Atheists you loathe.. do as your Bible says and seek wisdom with it understanding.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Chizzled06(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2015
HCpaul:

Eternity will judge.

Honestly, I wish the idea of a "judgment day" was true. I wish there was some kind of cosmic justice at the end for us all, because in this life, wicked people prosper and virtuous people don't.

But in all my years of studying the history of human religion, all concepts of an afterlife seem like inventions born of the fear of mortality.

The chilling part of this is that the concept of an afterlife that you believe doesn't even depend on having morals or treating others right. Your creator is basically saying "Believe I exist or burn forever."

This is my issue with Christianity, as well as a few other organised religions. You believe everyone who doesn't agree with the idea of God that you have been taught will burn in a literal flame one day, regardless of what they do.

Jesus reiterated that his principal message was "Love one another." I hope you learn to do this.

1 Like

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Fadman4real(m): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=39121319][b]

I loved the part he said

He just couldn't fathom people actually disbelieve all these things i hold dear?

So just pray for him to make them stop, lets hope for your sake that prayer works.
smiley
[/b][/quotea

I have some questions for atheists

1. You say there is no evidence of God yet you can all see his works, what other evidence do you need?
2. You claim that the world created itself, one of the evidences of the earth is round is that other planets are round. Have you ever seen anything create itself, even newtons first law of motion says that everything would remain in its state of rest except acted by a force. Law of conservation of energy says energy is neither created nor destroyed but can be converted from one form to another. How then can the world have created itself and be as perfect as this without someone directing it?
3. Why did evolution stop when you discovered it? How convenient.
4. why is it that evolution is perfect and made no errors?
Why are humans not having head on their legs or hands on their heads. Evolution would have had some test run at least
5. Why is it that despite science advancement no one has been able to stop the name Jesus from advancing, remember he is the son of a carpenter who was crucified by his people at a young age. He had no earthly possession and still even the richest, most famous can never be his equal.

Please investigate Jesus with a open and humble mind don't let pride destroy you, I am also a scientist and there are many of us that belief in the truth. You have no excuse on judgment day my brother

2 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Fadman4real post=39124008][/quote]lol....

Seeing all his work as in

What the earthquake he sent to Haiti in 2009?

The famine and drought in Pakistan?

The financial instability in Greece?

The mini terrorism war in Syria?

Tell me more please.
I guess u haven't visited a hospital before cos if u did, u wouldn't have come here to spew these rubbish.
U will see innocent babies that doesn't eve asked to be created with deformities,limbless, some with our end eye, some conjoined together.
Yeah it is God's work that accidents, terrorism, suffering, happens everyday, God is a miraculous been.
I see his works everyday, especially when he couldn't prevent almost his 3000 sons from 9/11 terrorism attack in USA.
PRAISE THE LORD.
Well, who am I to question God when he can roast me like a bushmeat on one of his burning furnace, even thoor he knew before creating me. Yes he knew I will be going to he'll fire before I was born yet he created me.

God of of host, AM LOYAL.

2 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2015
HCpaul:

I can't just stop meditating on the gravity of that statement.
Today, athiest are the offspring and decendant of Apostle Thomas. He had been with Jesus for many years in his earthly ministry but still had to seek for evidence after his departure.

Faith and evidence are two different thing, and an attempt to claim evidence will source out a natural antipathy towards God.

Average athiest uses scientific knowledge to defend themselves, and conclude that the universe doesn't have a creator.

The universe is a non-living thing and God is life (a living being). Non-living thing cannot create itself, but entirely depends on a creator.

The technologies and inventions we have today is a very good illustration.
Before a scientist invent a robot, computer, and automobiles, are they there? Do they exist? The answer is a capital NO.
This is because all technologies and inventions are non-living thing. And imagine a common mosquito that possesses life, living without any human contribution.

You must know the secretes behind men who claims spirituality. Peter doesn't just wasted his life without any hope. But if evidence is what you require, our evidence are faith, hope, and love. And those three things are eternal.
You will soon die but this three things will always live.
That is why "the just shall live by faith."

A request for evidence proves nothing but unseriousness. These people sees God's precepts for holiness as an umbearable protocols.
They would have love a commandment that says: Thou shall go to club, thou shall accumulate a life time wealth, yea must be selfish, and yea shall sin. But they hate the ways of God in other to satisfy their conscience. They always aspire to become independent of God.
They only focuses on the creative power of God which may send their soul to hell.
If it is science that will destroy your soul in hell, then cut it off. True wisdom doesn't resides in the mind, but in the heart. Intelligence cannot create life. And that is why i looked back and saw so many scientist dead and gone forever. A living dog is better than a dead lion. Peter is in heaven, and i desire to be their someday.

I love you all.
what's your proof that many scientists are dead and gone and peter is in heaven? have you really been to heaven and saw peter in it?

You wrote "True intelligence is in the heart", Are you serious?

You wrote "Interlligence cannot create life", Which contradicts the popular saying that an intelligent being called god created life.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Fadman4real:
I have some questions for atheists
1. You say there is no evidence of God yet you can all see his works, what
other evidence do you need?

Not at all you are only trying to link what is to your God.. I can as well tell you that i am the God of rain and you can see my works in the rain. . . So you see trying to beg what is around to be the work of your God is blatantly nonsensical..

Earth quakes, Tsunami, tonadoes, hurricanes are the works of your God? well you as well give him some sugry water cus he is drunk

Go bring proof and don't try to beg unrelated things as proof of nothing....

2. You claim that the world created itself, one of the evidences of the earth is
round is that other planets are round. Have you ever seen anything create
itself, even newtons first law of motion says that everything would remain in its
state of rest except acted by a force. Law of conservation of energy says
energy is neither created nor destroyed but can be converted from one form to
another. How then can the world have created itself and be as perfect as this
without someone directing it?

Oh shut the fvck up....

Who said the world created itself. . . Go and study planetary formations. . . it is an action of gravity on matter not some bearded humanoid who got bored of existing forever..

Beginning to get tired of nonsensical questions.

3. Why did evolution stop when you discovered it? How convenient.

Go back to school. . . . what has evolution got to do with Atheism exactly?

secondly you probably need to read about evolution because surely from this question you have never read it and you don't know atheism has nothing to do with evolution..

evolution is a scientific theory not atheistic and science is not atheism...

why are people getting too dumb lately...embarassed

4. why is it that evolution is perfect and made no errors?
Why are humans not having head on their legs or hands on their heads.
Evolution would have had some test run at least

**Face palm** Start from basic biology if you get more confused find any biology student in a tertiary institution and direct your question..

I repeat atheism has nothing to do with evolution dum dum....

Even though this question is dumb one couldn't help but wonder since you propose design, did God get drunk and put some people's legs on their heads..

5. Why is it that despite science advancement no one has been able to stop
the name Jesus from advancing, remember he is the son of a carpenter who
was crucified by his people at a young age. He had no earthly possession and
still even the richest, most famous can never be his equal.
Please investigate Jesus with a open and humble mind don't let pride destroy
you, I am also a scientist and there are many of us that belief in the truth. You
have no excuse on judgment day my brother

Ok this is the height of dumbness... please sir stop quoting me next time if are going to end up bringing meaningless squabbles like this. . . I can't help but wonder how these nonsensical beliefs turn our youths into compound simpletons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
HCpaul:
Heaven is not for everybody, keep the move. Verily i speak with the voice of christ, you will die in your sin. THREAD OPEN

No sir please wait i want to know what the sin is here exactly?
- That atheists don't live a moral life?
- Or that we don't believe the God you believe..?
Which exactly is our sin?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by malvisguy212: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2015
HenryDion:

good one my sister, do not narrate your encounter to this people, they will only mock and laugh at you.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by malvisguy212: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2015
johnydon22:

No sir please wait i want to know what the sin is here exactly?
- That atheists don't live a moral life?
- Or that we don't believe the God you believe..?
Which exactly is our sin?
Romans 1:21-22 21For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 PROFESSING TO BE WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am / 'let My Enemies Die By Fire' / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.