Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths (64814 Views)

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing / Bermuda Triangle Mystery Finally Solved? Scientists Give Explanation / VPN- The Benefits And Myths Exposed. Part 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Badgers14: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
shocked
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by BABAAGBALABA: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mermaids

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davijunson:
Science seems to go dumbfounded whenever Bermuda is Mentioned. GOD IS INDEED GREATEST.

Even if your god pass through there he will disappear like the rest. You think your god is anything special. How is he the greatest?

4 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by kokomilala(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
The mystery of Jehovah! He, who alone has immortality and lives in unapproachable light.Science will never come to terms with it.To have a bit of an inkling about this mystery, please, read the book of Job, chapters 38-41.
His ways are not our ways.

2 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by OboloMAN: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
OP you ended up creating more confusion on the Bermuda Triangle.
What's the spiritual angle to the story?
I also heard its a strong magnetic field.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
You have been watching too much science fiction movies and animations.

ifeness:
It is simply a portal/Energy pull/Voltex to another dimension.

2 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by mankand(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davijunson:
Science seems to go dumbfounded whenever Bermuda is Mentioned. GOD IS INDEED GREATEST.

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by MrCounselor: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
nah today?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by denony(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
strange things in this strange world.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by tobillionaire(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kreysik:
DEVIL's TRAINGLE grin
abi trap grin
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by reubenobi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
One of the seven wonders
mmm,seven wonders indeed
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by odogwutochukwu: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
menesheh:

New ignorant. New limits reach.

What did god said about Bermuda triangle ?

Anything atall you don't understand is god. God is indirectly seizing our ships and airplane through Bermuda triangle right?

I can't imagine why faith breeds low critical thinking ability and rub people of "knowing" curiosity.

Why can't you limit your obsession about god in the religion section.

whatever ur belief is it doesn't change d fact that an unseen powerful being exists. U re not doing him good by believing rather u do urself a great good...

5 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by adjoviomole(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Adonbilivit. Pinshor of d crased planes n epty ships or undecided
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by UniqueGem(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
One of my lecturer told me an Eagle once Flew over it. I can't remember the details of the story but i think he said the eagle has a kind of magnetic feet or something.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by midehi2(f): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
i heard that's where devil meet with his higher agents cool
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Fidelismaria: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
fratermathy:
"The ship of the Nigerian state is hovering over a political Bermuda triangle." - Patrick Obahiagbon
grin

Rily
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
That Bermuda triangle is the zone of death. It is where the headquarters of the Water Occult world is located... Demons are sent to seize the people, ships or planes that reach the triangle... Those seized will never return...

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davijunson:

WTF!! what is he doing with all those bodies .. he is not a kid anymore y'know.. you can't just start plucking planes from the sky or pulling ships into the water.. grow up bob.. this is not a bath-tub anymore.. you have real people living here.. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by okenwa(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
The location holds part of the world wealth and power. Even bokoharam draws their own power from such location.
Mankind is being monitored by that small reptiles called wall geckos. And their eyes transmitte all information to a data base at the Bermuda triangle.
Infact if you want to defeat the bokoharam insurgents in the north East spiritually, start killing all the wall geckos in maiduguri especially the ones that are found at homes.
I might not force you to believe it, but every thing is a masterpiece and depends on the power behind it.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by cold(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yeah..that's where the devil meets with god to discuss their next line of action. Where to send the next hurricane,earthquake,epidemic or some other mass killing disasters they just love to dish out
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by denony(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
UniqueGem:
One of my lecturer told me an Eagle once Flew over it. I can't remember the details of the story but i think he said the eagle has a kind of magnetic feet or something.

That your lecturer is an illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bermuda triangle is the after effects of nuclear weapons used by the nephilims(anunnaki) ie war of the gods when they where on earth... It's no God's creation as some dumb as are already stating here.... Same nuclear weapons made the dead Sea dead.... I have answers to world mysteries and the answers is all embedded in our dna but we chose not to meditate and listen to our inner self but to run from one pastor to other to get solutions or looking up to scientists who have hidden almost everything from the general public for help....

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by gidjah(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
until Mr white man with too many sense has an answer to this mystery,then shame unto mans wisdom!all power belongs to God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Where's that satanist dude, Wot does he have to sa?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by cuteguy007: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tell this shit story to kids!!!

Such crazy stories don't exist!!!
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mehn, Fvck Buhari mehn.....He's a bastard!

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
Where's that satanist dude, Wot does he have to sa?
if u were referring to me, what I have to say is up there
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by cuteguy007: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mellin:
Bermuda triangle is the after effects of nuclear weapons used by the nephilims(anunnaki) ie war of the gods when they where on earth... It's no God's creation as some dumb as are already stating here.... Same nuclear weapons made the dead Sea dead.... I have answers to world mysteries and the answers is all embedded in our dna but we chose not to meditate and listen to our inner self but to run from one pastor to other to get solutions or looking up to scientists who have hidden almost everything from the general public for help....

Merlin is that what they taught you in all the Merlin seasons you've watched

4 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by oforij(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
National geographical channel once did a documentary on this exact topic.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by cupidhero(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm tired of all these Bermuda triangle articles. There are more than a hundred sinister places we should know about,how about dark urban myths and legends,abi loch ness or roswell no derserve articles. Stop the recycling abeg.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by UniqueGem(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
denony:

That your lecturer is an illiterate
Talk is cheap, especially behind keypads.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by menxer: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Get acquainted with the earth Chronicles, and the related books, then this type of mystery would take a different meaning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.