Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths (64815 Views)

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing / Bermuda Triangle Mystery Finally Solved? Scientists Give Explanation / VPN- The Benefits And Myths Exposed. Part 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by OAMMB(f): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Theory about methane gas erupting makes no sense....
The ships are supposed to sink like a rock when the density of the water reduces according to the theory. What ever happened to the speed boat that was moving very fast with no one in it....did the occupants sink without the boat? What about d wreckage of other ships found. Are they not suppose to remain under the sea?....
Anyways, seems science hasn't found answers that are convincing enough just yet.....till then God, demons or whatever you believe may suit your answer.

3 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
okenwa:
The location holds part of the world wealth and power. Even bokoharam draws their own power from such location.
Mankind is being monitored by that small reptiles called wall geckos. And their eyes transmitte all information to a data base at the Bermuda triangle.
Infact if you want to defeat the bokoharam insurgents in the north East spiritually, start killing all the wall geckos in maiduguri especially the ones that are found at homes.
I might not force you to believe it, but every thing is a masterpiece and depends on the power behind it.
Jesus christ!!..what a spiritual lie

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by cathodekazim: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Read this on wikipedia 2yrs ago

Bermuda triangle

Bros fgt abt science,
Surely, scientist will never prove anytn is spiritual but this bermuda story I read long ago and even researched on it proved that this is beyond science
Don't let them fool ya or school ya
Its d mami waters, water goddess sinking them

TeLl me , how wd a strange cloud engulf ur plane in d middle of a flight

A pilot once shared his experience when a strange cloud suddenly engulfed his plain and they cd see ntn bt a cloud opening its mouth like a whale,
He said it was divine intervention tht saved him and never cross tht boundary again

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Yanks101: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
There is no way on earth, american military vehicles would be seized anywhere in the world without consequences.
Which is why i believe this bermuda triangle may be one of the few things on earth that scientifically supports supernatural causes.
The US with all her scientific and financial resources cannot just decipher the mysteries there after years of research .

6 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by allytinted: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
mayb dt part of d earth s d garden of eden. dont quote me o, or else..........

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
cuteguy007:

Merlin is that what they taught you in all the Merlin seasons you've watched
I looked into the past, I saw how we were created, I saw the wars and what prompted it, I saw the ship which save humanity from drowning, I saw who the real devil are... I saw how we blacks laboured to build civilization, I saw what me and and u where able to achieve back then, I saw not with my 2 naked eyes but with my 3rd eye... I saw how we blacks genetically created animals, I saw how long we lived before we die(thousand years), I saw how our dna was manipulated by a black scientist which gave birth to whites race.., I saw the deepest part of oceans and what's in it... Am not hallucinating, it's real..... The whites knew these and the mysteries of Bermuda and the dead Sea but they hid the knowledge away in order for us not to travel back and know where we came from....
We are the original habitat of earth earth... We where created to dominate and replenish earth and no else where(heaven or earth).. Me and u living today is us back then... We are energy and energy can't be destroyed... I can go on and on... But every answers to our questions lies in our dna.. Harness and seek to know the truth and it shall set u free...

Peace be unto u and i

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by nathinskul: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davijunson:
Science seems to go dumbfounded whenever Bermuda is Mentioned. GOD IS INDEED GREATEST.

If indeed If it is accesible by man, man could have make mockery of it. Where is d garden of eden? Where is the ark of noah? All those things still exit. That is one of God's exit point. Not every thing is the devil's hand work. Man is limited but God is unlimited. There is no no other god who lives and never die. There are several of God's exit point. Get into word and find out?

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by VickJames(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
A scientist once said, it is where the earth magnetic pull coincides with the universe magnetic pull. The interference is that of constructive interference which doubled the earth's gravitational attraction of every object. That means it pulls every object 2 or more times the normal gravitational pull of every object.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by unphilaz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
There is nothing "supernatural" about the triangle but "science" can only speculate from only God knows when and can never give a discreet evidence but will say some day when science gets new facts which may never surface. Op you did not state how this occurance of the triangle phenomenon?

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Baroque(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mellin:
I looked into the past, I saw how we were created, I saw the wars and what prompted it, I saw the ship which save humanity from drowning, I saw who the real devil are... I saw how we blacks laboured to build civilization, I saw what me and and u where able to achieve back then, I saw not with my 2 naked eyes but with my 3rd eye... I saw how we blacks genetically created animals, I saw how long we lived before we die(thousand years), I saw how our dna was manipulated by a black scientist which gave birth to whites race.., I saw the deepest part of oceans and what's in it... Am not hallucinating, it's real..... The whites knew these and the mysteries of Bermuda and the dead Sea but they hid the knowledge away in order for us not to travel back and know where we came from....
We are the original habitat of earth earth... We where created to dominate and replenish earth and no else where(heaven or earth).. Me and u living today is us back then... We are energy and energy can't be destroyed... I can go on and on... But every answers to our questions lies in our dna.. Harness and seek to know the truth and it shall set u free...

Peace be unto u and i

this man don kolo finish

you smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Following

Where are the scientists in the house?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by unphilaz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let our experimental minded persona converge and bring us fresh evidence since its non supernatural.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Infoay: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by mindhunter: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
I feel that God is the only one with ALL TRUTHS. If we are all able to seek the FACE of God concerning this matter, we will find Peace in His answer. As for those who do not believe that there is God, I pray that you get to explain why Doctors have a slogan,"we treat but God Heals". Why is it that any case that they describe as terminal, has always been healed in His Majestic and Merciful Presence? Be careful whilst you speak cos He Loves You

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by solonazzy: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Learn to admit thoughts like those ones the bigot dished out... Nigerians are fond of alluding things they Don't understand to terrestrial powers!
My guy calm down.. I'm a scientist, n I acpt God as d utmost..... Dr shuld b scientific explanation for wat happens arnd dat region n nt u just shifting it all to God..... Plenty lives has been lost arnd dat, I Dnt wanna believe God left d triangle Dr to take away lives as it likes..... It might even b man's oversabi
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
people just dey yarn balls for here abt bermuda, if u got no facts n evidence kindly keep shut about the mystery behind d triangle.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by mecussey(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyibo failed here, why dont they send drones and multicopters to go and confirm.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
teeowl:
You have been watching too much science fiction movies and animations.

Can you see why no Nigerian has invented anything to he
P the world. You guys look down on those who have the abilities to help with new inventions. Nigerians are truly backward
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by LilSmith55(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Me wey swim inside dat Triangle Yesterday... And notin hapen... Make I go swim anoda round tomoro morning
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by mousco(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
The triangle is like illuminati symbol

God help my ship not to pass there

it can't even make me disappear
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Fingesi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
let them build something like a drone camera and possibly imgaes transfered via any medium they could use. then fly the drone over the area. abi wetin I for talk na.

wrll this idea is under copyright
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by 2kris(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
menesheh:

New ignorant. New limits reach.

What did god said about Bermuda triangle ?

Anything atall you don't understand is god. God is indirectly seizing our ships and airplane through Bermuda triangle right?

I can't imagine why faith breeds low critical thinking ability and rub people of "knowing" curiosity.

Why can't you limit your obsession about god in the religion section.
so beig gay and lesbian are all human right.bro u pass this thing abeg
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Fingesi:
let them build something like a drone camera and possibly imgaes transfered via any medium they could use. then fly the drone over the area. abi wetin I for talk na.

wrll this idea is under copyright
well well, dey may loose netwk signal as the triangle is known to mess up electronics. what dey cud do is to mayb create a video recording device dat cant be affected by an electro magenetic pulse. they will have to tie it to a very long rope whch will be carried in2 d triangle by lets say a missile with no warhead so it can project the device in2 d triangle with ease.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by TOMTOM15(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
cupidhero:
I'm tired of all these Bermuda triangle articles. There are more than a hundred sinister places we should know about,how about dark urban myths and legends,abi loch ness or roswell no derserve articles. Stop the recycling abeg.
boss pls tell me more,i always like to read stuffs like this.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mellin:
Bermuda triangle is the after effects of nuclear weapons used by the nephilims(anunnaki) ie war of the gods when they where on earth... It's no God's creation as some dumb as are already stating here.... Same nuclear weapons made the dead Sea dead.... I have answers to world mysteries and the answers is all embedded in our dna but we chose not to meditate and listen to our inner self but to run from one pastor to other to get solutions or looking up to scientists who have hidden almost everything from the general public for help....

You want the Christians to quote bible on you. This knowledge is too much for them! Please quote from the bible next timesmiley)
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by niggi4life(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... Please Captain Marty let me go off first...
you might land in Syria or Somalia, be careful of what you wish for
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Final Destination series
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
menesheh:

Anything atall you don't understand is god. God is indirectly seizing our ships and airplane through Bermuda triangle right?

I can't imagine why faith breeds low critical thinking ability and rub people of "knowing" curiosity.

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mellin:

Peace be unto u and i

Brother please you are giving out too much. Let's hide this sophisticated knowledge from the bible believing slaves. I meant bible slaves like Jeromejnr,KingEbukasBlog and co

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
menesheh:

Lol. Take it easy on the dude. Of course God wouldn't pull planes out of the air.

What I believe is right is, the bermuda is a big prove that science is not everything. Science is just an explanation of how things happen. But people like you have been so carried away by the magical explanation of the logic of things that you push God away.

As I wrote above, 'Science is just an explanation of how things happen.' There are events that science can't explain. But y'all want to think there is logic behind every event. While we live in a physical world and every physical action should have a logical explanation, there are spiritual events too! But no! no! no! It is hokum once it's mentioned!

And the funny thing is that there are simple things to prove the 'spiritual' is real. Infact we have even been able to spot some but we rush to classify it into the science of the physical.

The physical is 'seen' by the eyes according to common logic. The spiritual can't be 'seen' by the eyes according to spiritual books. For example, infrared, microwaves and other natural rays. Sure you can give logical explanations of how they have come to be but that doesn't mean they are 'physical properties of the earth'. Alas! The fact that you can explain them shows we can explain the spiritual, the unseen. But we are too proud to admit there is the spiritual because physical science has formed this ghost law of 'it must have an explanation if not it's rubbish' into our minds.

Formerly, atoms were the smallest particles we knew. Then we discovered protons, electrons and neutrons. Then we discovered tinier and tinier particles. What intrigues me are the 'neutrinos'. Particles that can't be seen yet exists. They seem to have no mass and till now nobody knows their mass. We don't see spirits says religion we call them trash, science says there are particles called 'neutrinos' that we can't see, we laud it!

180 years ago if someone proposed neutrinos or the higgs boson do you know how stupid they would be described. Why would they be described stupid? Because people then wouldn't have been able to imagine them. Because they couldn't have been detectable.

Have you thought it possible that spirits may just be life forms made of very tiny particles?

Have you imagined that the spiritual world might just be a world with no mass existing in ours?

I believe the bridge between us and spirituality is so short but because we have classified the indescribable as 'the rubbish, the creepy, unimportant' of our society it seems so long.

If God let's the world run for another 1000 years I believe a new branch of physics, of study would emerge and I'm going to call it 'SPIRITUAL PHYSICS'. But I don't think men can stop being arrogant with the little they know. If I can I'll lay the ground work but if this branch is really something we need to know, God will find a way to make it known.

Science has done nothing for us rather we have developed new ways of doing things, made new things and out of pompous greed given credit to 'SCIENCE' so that we now even worship it.

Phew! That was long!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by abbk000: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bermuda is a very beautiful country. They do not have embassies or issues visa, on rear occasions through the British High Commission. You must with have an EU passport or a US passport which I have to get there.

In my life I have never seen such beautiful water. The Ocean is so blue and very clean and clear you can see the fish swimming and see the bottom of the Ocean...

I believe that the Garden of Eden is near there or there must be some Heavenly connection there. I was healed of years of terrible pain in my heels whilst I was there on holiday...

But to be honest I won't go there again. The shake my plane shake for air till we reach house Na Holy Ghost hold the plane for air. Then when I was there the wind and the rain nor get part 2...

2 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigerians are too ignorant and gullible. Maybe this video will help a lot of you to understand Bermuda Triangle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKVzzQuE_gY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.