Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths (64783 Views)

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing / Bermuda Triangle Mystery Finally Solved? Scientists Give Explanation / VPN- The Benefits And Myths Exposed. Part 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by firfinch(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
lonelydora:
Typing........
What are you typing since?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Lanretoye(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
video of ships and planes disappearing or adonbelivit...
e be like oyinbo dey craze self,upon all the science,dem go space and moon but dem never fit show us video of a plane as it disappears even with satelites wey dem get.
bermuda triangle koor,Mediterranean semi circle ni!!!

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

What do you know?
That you are a mumu grin grin
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

What do you know?

ifeness:

Read your science book and less of bible,perhaps you will know it too. While you are reading the bible and waiting for Jesus, Russia and USA are busy negotiating sharing a military base on the moon. Watch the news and throw away your bible

This even shows you are a greater mumu than I thought. So christians sit 24 hours reading the bible? Christians can't watch news and study the bible. Christians can't be scientists and worship God?!

Just let me dash you small sense... Science is not a god or an entity or something to be personified. Science is simply the way things are done, can be done, a way specific things should be done with explanations.
If you walk to your office and you decide to create wheel-shoes or whatever to get you there faster that is science.

Chai grin
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Esdb3:

I do not expect more than that from a primitive mind like yours. I'm not surprised. Christianity is your level.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Esdb3:

This even shows you are a greater mumu than I thought. So christians sit 24 hours reading the bible? Christians can't watch news and study the bible. Christians can't be scientists and worship God?!

Just let me dash you small sense... Science is not a god or an entity or something to be personified. Science is simply the way things are done, can be done, a way specific things should be done with explanations.
If you walk to your office and you decide to create wheel-shoes or whatever to get you there faster that is science.

Chai grin

Give more money to your pastors

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

I do not expect more than that from a primitive mind like yours. I'm not surprised. Christianity is your level.

You know what amazes me? It is where you get the idea that christians are primitive. I bet you don't know what that word means because you use it to mean 'christians are dull'. Lmao so Newton was dumb? Pascal was dumb? Michael Faraday was dumb?

Ha ha your mumu has no quantification grin
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

You know what amazes me? It is where you get the idea that christians are primitive. I bet you don't know what that word means because you use it to mean 'christians are dull'. Lmao so Newton was dumb? Pascal was dumb? Michael Faraday was dumb?

Ha ha your mumu has no quantification grin

Kindly give evidence of your god if you can? Let's see who the fool really is.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2015
A bit of evidence will do that your god exists

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

Kindly give evidence of your god if you can? Let's see who the fool really is.

Jesus is a big evidence,"The disciples were witnesses to these things" now go continue your mumu offline. I wonder how people interact with you.

If God cares about you, you'll be saved. You are not the first and won't be the last to blaspheme so.

3 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

Jesus is a big evidence,"The disciples were witnesses to these things" now go continue your mumu offline. I wonder how people interact with you.

If God cares about you, you'll be saved. You are not the first and won't be the last to blaspheme so.

You see what I'm saying? No evidence! Go and sit down! Bloody telling me some useless disciples were there. Is that an evidence? Perhaps Fela was there too.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Ddy(m): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2015
go read first testament of illuminati so u know better
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

You see what I'm saying? No evidence! Go and sit down! Bloody telling me some useless disciples were there. Is that an evidence? Perhaps Fela was there too.

Stupidity is when people throw away history because the people who lived at that time didn't have instagram accounts or take selfies...... Maybe king solomon didn't exist too. Maybe there was no musical band before the beatles. Maybe the kingdom of babylon didn't exist. Maybe there was no Roman empire. Maybe shakespeare was the only write of his time. Maybe there never was a time people used hot air balloon.

Ani your mumu has no measure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

Stupidity is when people throw away history because the people who lived at that time didn't have instagram accounts or take selfies...... Maybe king solomon didn't exist too. Maybe there was no musical band before the beatles. Maybe the kingdom of babylon didn't exist. Maybe there was no Roman empire. Maybe shakespeare was the only write of his time. Maybe there never was a time people used hot air balloon.

What about your African history Uncle Tom? Enough of Jewish cosmology,what about yours? Can you tell me anything about your people?

3 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

What about your African history Uncle Tom? Enough of Jewish cosmology,what about yours? Can you tell me anything about your people?

Yes the gospel was for the jews but we were grafted in through God's mercies.

The African people have been mumus from day 1 just like you have been since this topic hit fp.

You were the one supporting a guy that said Africans made white people just now. What a clown. You are a summary of what black people have been.

2 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

We know about the Egyptians and they preserved their pharoahs tombs, Romans preserved theirs, Yorubas, Ancient Benin empire,even the Europeans. Where is Moses,David, Solomon, and those fictional disciples?? No evidence?

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

The African people have been mumus from day 1 just like you have been since this topic hit fp.

You were the one supporting a guy that said Africans made white people just now. What a clown. You are a summary of what black people have been.

You still haven't provided an evidence for your god. Until you do,nothing you say about it matters.

Africans were fools Are you crazy? You think putting your people down will help you? Let me tell you,there is nothing special about white people. You wanna know why? They preserve their culture and they will never be divided. Only black people worship gods who doesn't look like them. You are a fool. Now I know why many Nigerians suffer. Suffering and smiling,waiting for white Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 12:37am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

You still haven't provided an evidence for your god. Until you do,nothing you say about it matters.

Africans were fools Are you crazy? You think putting your people down will help you? Let me tell you,there is nothing special about white people. You wanna know why? They preserve their culture and they will never be divided. Only black people worship gods who doesn't look like them. You are a fool. Now I know why many Nigerians suffer. Suffering and smiling,waiting for white Jesus.

Lmao. White Jesus? And who says there were no black men in the bible? Did the bible ever mention any race?

Evidence for God? Hmmm. A certain doubting thomas comes to mind. The law and government men see they break and disobey why would they treat God differently if they can see him.

Don't worry you'll see evidence soon.

But if you want to see God why don't you follow the instructions the bible asked those who want to see him to follow maybe you will. Afterall, the bible only begs you to do good it doesn't ask you to kill yourself does it?

You are rebellious mumu.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

Lmao. White Jesus? And who says there were no black men in the bible? Did the bible ever mention any race?

Evidence for God? Hmmm. A certain doubting thomas comes to mind. The law and government men see they break and disobey why would they treat God differently if they can see him.

Don't worry you'll see evidence soon.

But if you want to see God why don't you follow the instructions the bible asked those who want to see him to follow maybe you will. Afterall, the bible only begs you to do good it doesn't ask you to kill yourself does it?

You are rebellious mumu.

Still dancing around giving an evidence of the bible god? So no evidence rather you use curse words. All I need is evidence of your god.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

Still dancing around giving an evidence of the bible god? So no evidence rather you use curse words. All I need is evidence of your god.

Wow this is enough evidence you can't read. Bye Felicia
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

Wow this is enough evidence you can't read. Bye Felicia

See ya Deborah. Running away like a dog with tail under your legs. Couldn't even prove the guy you pray to exists

2 Likes

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

See ya Deborah. Running away like a dog with tail under your legs. Couldn't even prove the guy you pray to exists

Running away? You are just boring me with your stupidity.

When the book that contains the word of God says "God is spirit and all that worship him must do in truth and spirit". you don't see spirits and you want me to point God out to you?

I told you Jesus is proof. The great ministers of our time who work out miracles are proof but your mocking stupidity is circumventing dim-witted assertions. So why I should I bother with you.

If you accept God you don't change christianity and If you don't you have no impact on christianity so why should I bother with you.

Miracles are evidence of God. The bible is. Jesus is. Saying there is no God is saying there is no 'Spirituality' and saying there is no 'spiritual rem' is just being as empty as a skull in the biology lab.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
just ok? If na to abuse igbos, yur statement go plenty but dis update na no ideas for ur head. That's y u type ok. cheesy
see your face
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Jabioro: 1:21am On Oct 20, 2015
It easy this modern days with unman aircraft like drone with satellite technology monitoring the research can be eassy
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

False rumour? Can you read?
False or rumor. The or didn't appear because I didn't review it before posting. Why is the false rumor having question mark? What do you mean by can you read? If you are looking for sentences to correct the forum is virtually up for that. You should start doing it before it is too late. You twerp!
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by edmarknetwork: 2:10am On Oct 20, 2015
allytinted:
mayb dt part of d earth s d garden of eden. dont quote me o, or else..........
you could be right
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 20, 2015
Baroque:

this man don kolo finish

you smoke weed?
u don't have to insult me u know? I told u what I saw, u asking me if I smoke weed... Pls be careful next time. What I stated is the plain truth.. Doubt me, open the damn 3rd eye and see for yourself
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

Brother please you are giving out too much. Let's hide this sophisticated knowledge from the bible believing slaves. I meant bible slaves like Jeromejnr,KingEbukasBlog and co
am not good in hiding knowledge.... I let people know so they can know what they don't know... But the only knowledge I hide is that of evil knowledge... What I stated is just what happened and I want people to reason for themselves so it won't be like God has all the answers not knowing they too are God (black man and woman)..
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 20, 2015
healthFirst:

Are you an Eckist?
I don't know if eckist is the right word but if u mean enkist YES... And am with him always that's why I know so many things and some mysteries cos he shaped and designed planet earth and every animals in it both plants and trees... Everything u see around us is complete science... Enki and other 50 annunaki made it possible for us to be here by genetically creating us from their dna...
So we are them and they are us...
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

ur foolishness no get part 2...before the coming of whites ur ancestors has their spiritual practice and that's what u called mumu... U r a curse..

First civilisation was built by the same mumu before the white came and impose the rubbish u r defending to underdevelop Africa and build theirs... Today u r suffering because u called urself mumu cos u didn't know u where part of the people that build the first civilisation..

U r disgrace and a complete slowpoke.. (offence intended)
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Esdb3:

Running away? You are just boring me with your stupidity.

When the book that contains the word of God says "God is spirit and all that worship him must do in truth and spirit". you don't see spirits and you want me to point God out to you?

I told you Jesus is proof. The great ministers of our time who work out miracles are proof but your mocking stupidity is circumventing dim-witted assertions. So why I should I bother with you.

If you accept God you don't change christianity and If you don't you have no impact on christianity so why should I bother with you.

Miracles are evidence of God. The bible is. Jesus is. Saying there is no God is saying there is no 'Spirituality' and saying there is no 'spiritual rem' is just being as empty as a skull in the biology lab.
since u worship him have u seen him.. Spirit person.. And what does he looks like?

Oh u disgust me
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Sirakj(m): 3:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Mellin:
I don't know if eckist is the right word but if u mean enkist YES... And am with him always that's why I know so many things and some mysteries cos he shaped and designed planet earth and every animals in it both plants and trees... Everything u see around us is complete science... Enki and other 50 annunaki made it possible for us to be here by genetically creating us from their dna...
So we are them and they are us...
Who created Enki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.