Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths (64786 Views)

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing / Bermuda Triangle Mystery Finally Solved? Scientists Give Explanation / VPN- The Benefits And Myths Exposed. Part 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by lahit14(m): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=FREEEMANAN post=39121162][b]

Lost Planes & Ships in Bermuda Triangle

op u forgot to add dat it does not exist, wel at least anymore. the united state board on geographical name neva recognized it, in 2013 the world wide fund for nature identified 10 most dangerous shippin lanes in the world and the bermuda didnt make the list. Today it is one of the most traveld shippin lanes and flown route. I surpose the aliens quit their abduction job. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Tjayjosh(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
One of the seven wonders
Bermuda triangle, one of the seven wonders? Your ignorance amazes me!
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by bayinq25(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2015
menesheh:

New ignorant. New limits reach.

What did god said about Bermuda triangle ?

Anything atall you don't understand is god. God is indirectly seizing our ships and airplane through Bermuda triangle right?

I can't imagine why faith breeds low critical thinking ability and rub people of "knowing" curiosity.

Why can't you limit your obsession about god in the religion section.
pathetic the way Nigerians think,God is not a Nigerian which when given little power or position us to oppress people the best way possible...Bermuda is an unraveled mystery there's always a solution to every problem I'm sure Nigerians have limited their dreams of inventions due to religious jingoism and fanaticism,if a Nigerian had d idea of building an aircraft,people would have discouraged him saying "chai you want to compete with God?"..God is powerful but not wicked enough to seize or destroy ships and aircrafts...which is a big tool for spreading his gospel across.

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by monex(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2015
menesheh:

Anything atall you don't understand is god. God is indirectly seizing our ships and airplane through Bermuda triangle right?

I can't imagine why faith breeds low critical thinking ability and rub people of "knowing" curiosity.

Fides et Ratio
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by trapQ: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2015
by"less physical", do you mean spiritual?? from what I know human beings don't have that ability. so, do you in any way mean that those beings are spirits whose energies vibrate at a Much higher frequency than ours?? hence being unstoppable by physical barriers??
ifeness:

A fourth dimension is at a state of evolution where they are less physical, physical object to you and I are no barrier to them and they have mastered the art of bending space and time. They basically have mastered the laws of physics
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by trapQ: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2015
lol... it really got me upset.
Davijunson:

that's Ma Problem with Nairalanders... once someone expresses an Opinion contrary to their beliefs, they attack that person forgetting that we are in a free world and everyone is entitled to his/her own belief. that you Don't believe in God doesn't mean others should not... I personally ignored all their quotes.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by sammysammy111(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2015
I Want to visit. Dat place and see all wat is happening. Der by myself. !!! But na for my dream o
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by solidframe(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2015
They should send God of War (kratos) there, it appears the time of the gods there has never ended..lol
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2015
kokomilala:
The mystery of Jehovah! He, who alone has immortality and lives in unapproachable light.Science will never come to terms with it.To have a bit of an inkling about this mystery, please, read the book of Job, chapters 38-41.
His ways are not our ways.
Is that your answer for lack of knowledge??
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2015
midehi2:
i heard that's where devil meet with his higher agents cool
lwkmd grin
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2015
UncannyGenius:
That Bermuda triangle is the zone of death. It is where the headquarters of the Water Occult world is located... Demons are sent to seize the people, ships or planes that reach the triangle... Those seized will never return...
U guys can be soo hilarious. This is what years of indoctrination and brainwash can do

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Mellin:
Bermuda triangle is the after effects of nuclear weapons used by the nephilims(anunnaki) ie war of the gods when they where on earth... It's no God's creation as some dumb as are already stating here.... Same nuclear weapons made the dead Sea dead.... I have answers to world mysteries and the answers is all embedded in our dna but we chose not to meditate and listen to our inner self but to run from one pastor to other to get solutions or looking up to scientists who have hidden almost everything from the general public for help....

Your theory is valid and more close. However the hollow earth theory nest supports the Bermuda triangle issue.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Xion: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

There is never another one. Just Christian imagination

Then you shouldn't put so much energy into being disgruntled with what you believe is non-existent
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2015
cuteguy007:

Merlin is that what they taught you in all the Merlin seasons you've watched
you should read wide. His theory has been known to several people for ages. The anunnaki are not myth btw.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2015
cupidhero:
I'm tired of all these Bermuda triangle articles. There are more than a hundred sinister places we should know about,how about dark urban myths and legends,abi loch ness or roswell no derserve articles. Stop the recycling abeg.
it would be nice to top h on such topics. I guess people over here don't usually read wide
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2015
cathodekazim:
Read this on wikipedia 2yrs ago

Bermuda triangle

Bros fgt abt science,
Surely, scientist will never prove anytn is spiritual but this bermuda story I read long ago and even researched on it proved that this is beyond science
Don't let them fool ya or school ya
Its d mami waters, water goddess sinking them

TeLl me , how wd a strange cloud engulf ur plane in d middle of a flight

A pilot once shared his experience when a strange cloud suddenly engulfed his plain and they cd see ntn bt a cloud opening its mouth like a whale,
He said it was divine intervention tht saved him and never cross tht boundary again

Read about admiral bride. You will discover that it has to do with me of meta physics. And some scientists know about it. Also it's not always about the mami water shit new age preachers talk about
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by iamord(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Yanks101:
There is no way on earth, american military vehicles would be seized anywhere in the world without consequences.
Which is why i believe this bermuda triangle may be one of the few things on earth that scientifically supports supernatural causes.
The US with all her scientific and financial resources cannot just decipher the mysteries there after years of research .
and if the USA knows do u think they will tell u Smh
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
just ok? If na to abuse igbos, yur statement go plenty but dis update na no ideas for ur head. That's y u type ok. cheesy
How you take know aproko, Biafra man grin
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Griffon(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2015
This whole thing screams of Illuminatti.

That should be their altar of sacrifice.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Sirakj:
Who created Enki?
the universe created them say way the universe)(cosmic God) created the sun, the planets etc... And the same way they were created to experience and create been part of the universe is the same way we too where created by them to experience and create like them too since we are part of this universe
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Jetjacky(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
Cc lalasticlala fratermathy Freemanan Teempakguy et al...
freeman you be mod??
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by kokomilala(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2015
I think you're one of the very ill-mannered on this site.How do you measure knowledge?If you've not read what I suggested, then you'd do better holding your peace instead of being unnecessarily presumptuous and insolent,
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by jackima: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Give your life to Christ and you will be saved. Do it NOW
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2015
jackima:
Just like that?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by j1mmy: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2015
menesheh:

Thanks,
Research shows that one of the reasons black Africans are still underdeveloped, backward, primitive and lack innovation is their underlying belief in God and religion.

Critical thinking, scientific exploration, curiosity and risk is now back burner as a result of "god" being the only factor involved in their lives.

They are to be found spending their money (they can use on investment) on church donations and sacrifices, their time (they can use on development) on praying, vigils, events and other church related matters, their children brainwashed and prevented from having their own minds and say on what to believe and not to believe.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2015
jackima:
God gave u life and Jesus asked for it and u willingly gave it to him... Hope when problem sets into ur life u will hold Jesus responsible for it and not devil..
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
That triangle was identified as the center of planet earth hence, a gravitational force that pulls any object to the earth. The recorded incidents were real.

20pounds:
I heard about this as a kid and grew up to dismiss it as one of those cock and bull stories that are synonynous with growing up. undecided undecided
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by free37: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
Nice.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Ranchhoddas: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2015
ifeness:

Read your science book and less of bible,perhaps you will know it too. While you are reading the bible and waiting for Jesus, Russia and USA are busy negotiating sharing a military base on the moon. Watch the news and throw away your bible
from which science book did you read that the triangle was a portal to another dimension?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Tjayjosh(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Mellin:
God gave u life and Jesus asked for it and u willingly gave it to him... Hope when problem sets into ur life u will hold Jesus responsible for it and not devil..
Give your life to christ, what does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.