Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. (4170 Views)

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by Khd95(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2015
So all dis alagba,idumota,oshodi bois go quit nigeria cos of one mumu biafra project,even wen things bcame tough in d north,expecially during d jos crises,igbo peeps remain,same in d northeast.

Igbos in d zoo like their investment dan unrealistic biafra projectgringringringrin

na dem sell wire pass.
Na dem sell gala pass
na dem sell face towel pass.
Na dem sell wiper pass.
Newspapper nko na dem.
Slippers too na dem sell pass.
Okrika sellers nko na dem top d lead.

And ges wot,dy r doin jst great nd i love dem for dat,u tink dy will abandon there already established business for biafra,issorite
Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

My guy nobody envies yeeboos. People are just irritated by your sociopathic ways. CHANGE and you will be embraced by fellow Nigerians. I promise you.

If not for envy, why do they have to riot targeting Biafrans properties? What do you want them to change to?
Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by joeace2020(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2015
When Biafra can take up arms against Government like the Niger Delta Militants and Boko Haram have done, then i can believe they are serious. For now they are online jesters making noise about what they cannot achieve if they where given an additional 100 years. As primitive as the army was then, they were still defeated, so i laugh at what will happen now.
Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

cool That was a laugh. grin grin grin But you really mean you have to wake up very early in the morning to sell gala to the morning work rush. Gala seller keep dreaming -dreams do come true you know. wink

Yes they do. Indeed. Wake up Look around you and see dreamers become a success
Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Mskrisx:
I was born in the north and was given the name Aisha, bred in the west and neighbors around call me Oluwanifemi, did part of my secondary and primary education in the south(Delta) but I am an easterner full blown....Please my Fellow good people let us live in peace,we have no other place to call our own....let us disappoint these Americans that are waiting by the corner to mock us and feel like they have it all. Please let's tolerate one another... embarassed

I love u all my friends...Tope, Mustapha and Ibinabo.
We can only be happy together... cry

We don't want and a need a fight Pleassssssssssssse??cry embarassed embarassed
#Onelove#

Equal Rights and Justice sing it Marley
Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by mrjangaweed: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
ruggedtimi:
so will it wrk well as biafra,do u think niger delta is also biafra lie lie. Ask ur grandfathers wat dey saw in the hands of nigerians during d civil war.

lie nsi ebea
Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by Crieff(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Guys, let's be civil, even in fierce disagreement. Let's be civil to one another. That's what honorable men do.

Thank you.[/size]
Re: Calling On The Intending BIAFRA'S And Associates To See This. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2015
IamforGod:
They only fight online lol!

Their president fights from London heheheheheheheh!! grin

Bunch of funny people!

Love them tho
That's what they dont understand..#Its Only Dea internet warriors ranting evriday online.Awon ode !

(1) (2) (Reply)

N400m Fraud: EFCC To Quiz New Ooni Of Ife / HE @atiku; Gov Bindo Jibrilla; HRH Lamido Adamawa, Dr. Barkindo Aliyu Musdafa; E / Previous Directors Of DSS Since 1999 To 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.