Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss (12946 Views)

N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
rudepen:
and you expect all this to be done under how many months??....people like you is the reason why this country is not moving foward..

Why are u blind to reason APC are already claiming massuve progress n ur here talking nonsense.
Re: Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss by chukkiephil(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
since u are now mad, how did u type dis trash
I no get ur time bro, now run along grin
Re: Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss by kenchylala: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
When I say APC is a scam, you guys thought I was joking.

APC said 20 billion dollars was missing. Now they are in government, we're yet to be told where the money is and who stole it.

APC said they'll defeat Boko Haram in two months. It's now 5 months and the killing continues. The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign has suddenly gone cold.

They said they'll fight corruption, yet they made Saraki senate president (directly or indirectly), chose Amaechi for minister, picked Timpre Sylva and Prince Audu Abubakar as governorship candidates for Bayelsa and Kogi respectively. iLaugh.

They said Buhari will declare his assets publicly. He filled the assets declaration form were he filled in details, his assets and that of his wife. Instead of publishing the assets declaration form like Yar Adua did, Buhari chose not to. Rather his spokeman chose to publicly declare a mud house and a landed property (which we don't even know it's location) and other vague things as Buhari's assets. The assets of Buhari's wife wasn't declared publicly. APC also promised that all Buhari's aides and ministers would declare their's but none has.

They claimed they've improved power supply but we're now in the dry season and power is dwindling.

They promised to create thousands of jobs every month but we're witnessing the opposite. Thousands of jobs are lost every month.

They promised free meals for pupils, 5K for the indigents and a raise in NYSC allowance. Nothing yet.

They claimed that our refineries are now working but Apapa is still congested with Fuel Tankers who come to lift imported fuel. So I wonder why Apapa should be congested with these Tankers since our refineries should be working.

The dollar is falling, revenue is falling, TSA is crippling our banks, our econony is crashing and the APC are busy partying and making merry.

I wail for Nigeria.

This is what you call " one chance "
Re: Refineries Operated At 10% Capacity In August, Recorded N31.7bn Loss by rudepen(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are u blind to reason APC are already claiming massuve progress n ur here talking nonsense.
no u are the one that should quit being pessimistic about the current government....if u were there,would u have done any better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26 / Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. / GoldCoast Dickson Dies Of Cancer! Governor Seriake Dickson Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.