Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (67521 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. / The Most Expensive Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by donefesco(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2015
WOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by ORACLE1975(m): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Madness, can the phone take me to heaven?
True dey smell

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by donefesco(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2015
With that money i can 1.Start a small business 2.Get married 3.buy a small car 4.Rent a good apartment

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by buzquet(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2015
I hope this phone get house n car inside am, way I fit dey live n ride?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by saintkash(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2015
I fit use am call God?

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by respect80(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
WOW

Can I ride it to work
Can it cook for me
Can it wash my clothes
Can it give me eternal life
If the answer to all these questions is NO
Then buying it the most ridiculous thing to do

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by deanoffaculty: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2015
This phone ehn! Only people like Deziani Alison Madueke, Stella Oduah, patience Jonathan, Dimeji Bankole, Tafa Balogun, Smart Adeyemi, Bala Mohammed and all other 'BARAWO' politicians.....can buy the phone.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by udyheart01(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Expensive Shit... Can't Buy It For Any Reason

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by donefesco(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2015
udyheart01:
Expensive Shit... Can't Buy It For Any Reason
c'mon give it a try,it runs on symbian u knw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Whizpeter(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Its even cheap when compared to the lamboghini smartphone that was produced some time ago... And a Gold customized and diamond encrusted iPhone6 would cost more than this...

4 Likes

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Youngpo413: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Spending more than 50k on a smartphone,to me is a waste.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by dominique(f): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2015
What is so fantastic about a phone that looks like a Nokia Symbian imitation? I think this must be a typo error, they probably meant to write N1,300

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Tintinnoty(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2015
is a typographical error is #13000

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by bablononi(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2015
dominique:
What is so fantastic about a phone that looks like a Nokia Symbian imitation? I think this must be a typo error, they probably meant to write N1,300
u know dey dont mean that undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by donefesco(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2015
dominique:
Tintinnoty:
is a typographical error is #13000
It's no error,thats the actual price,vertu phones are super expensive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Vertu is a brand that makes expensive phones out of expensive materials but does not always have the best specs or design, until last year, their phones began to own good specs, but design is still poor. This particular model is old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
U can never see Bil-gate" dangote spending money on this..#Doz people value money because dey made it legally nd through hardwork..# Beinq rich dosint mean spending on unneccessary tinz""

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by kajoula(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

all these list for 1.3 ?
3 & 4, is just a good fix with that amount but u still have to go economy grin

7 Likes

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by HCF(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2015
I would get one, as long as I can download food and money from it! smiley

5 Likes

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by chudyprince: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Still poor design

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by joystickextend1(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
crazy indeed angry
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Slatemsk(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice phone but first I need to know d specs
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Stephansmily(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2015
The phone needs surgery coz it's damn ugly! Bt I'll wait till it hits 2 digits..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Lovexme(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2015
For a phone released 2010, and with an outdated Symbian OS?

Nothing special about it.
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by LockDown69(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

Guy calm down, where do you live? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by donefesco(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
LockDown69:
Guy calm down, where do you live? grin
lol..the moni big naa
Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by shadrama(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
If I buy I go da get accurate forecast for bet? Mteeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
donefesco:
With that money i can
1.Start a small business
2.Get married
3.buy a small car
4.Rent a good apartment

all these with 1.3 million.. HMMM

2 Likes

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by MizFrances(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
The phone berra be able to let me chat with the angels in heaven then grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
[img][/img]
MizFrances:

You are my Princess. I also hereby with the power vested on me as the 'Sultan of Nairaland' confer on you the Queen of Nairaland (Space bookers Association Of Nairaland).

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mukina2, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Farano, all Mods and all Nairalanders under my caliphate, take note cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 / How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.