Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl (37046 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lmaooo, this is so funny.
After thanking God on his behalf, next thing;
"So my dear, count me out because i'm not in the mood 'of' that."
Na weh!
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by bummyla(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dear Peter! Abeg allow Veronica peace to rest so that your will rest! hahahahahhaha! OMG! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by deolu2000(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nice handwriting
pikin no sabi book you say he get hand writting,abeg tell me wetin he wan you the handwritting do
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by DTOBS(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Veronica is Victoria in your village?
I tire for her ooooo...e be like say she dey on weed...grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by DTOBS(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix one na school for east...victoria chinedu
na upside down u dey read ur own or na from back how veronica take turn to Victoria? Lmaoooo....

Anyways....hw re you?
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai!!!! With these kinds of students one wonders how Nigeria's future will be in safe hands.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by linearity: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sijo01:
What attempt did your teacher friend make to correct his student?

That letter is beyond correction na, where you wan even start?

Believe me, correcting that letter, is not an easy undertaking.
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by alphaking(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gobe
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by finewoman(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Allow my peace to rest so that yours will rest too
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Darvid(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gud handwriting
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Havier09(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
eleyi gidigan... Dis one is tough
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Jimbaz7(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix one na school for east...victoria chinedu
I know know whether na the girl mu mu go last pass abi na your own. See how too much smoking of garri dey give you public assault
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by badmantin(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
NA U WRITE AM
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by raywise17(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Dis one na joke....thou should mindet them not
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by mallprof(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmmm In fact, I don't know what to say May God help us....
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by deshizzle(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
our leaders of tomorrow hvin a bright start...soo pathetic
Re: Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
END TIME LETTER grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Of Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Seen Crawling Into A Class (Pix, Video) / Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.