Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland (2512 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2015
I wish myself, Ademasta, a happy Nairaland Birthday as today, 19th October, 2015 marks my 4th year on Nairaland, like play like play i joined this forum on the 19th October, 2011 and since i became a member my life has been blessed. My orientation changed for good! The joyful part of it is that i am 4years old in here without a ban right from the day one to this moment. i have gained a lot from this forum and i will continue to gain from and contributing to it. Kudos to Seun Osewa and co for making this forum a lively one, and also for the connections this forum has given to people from all walks of life irrespective of tribe or religion, ranging from scholarships informations, employment informations, health talk, jokes, carrier, politics, breaking news as e dey hot etc. May God in his infinite mercies keep the forum up and running till Jesus comes. Amen.
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Introvert
Lady F
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by trapQ: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2015
okay..... happy NL birthday to you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Nairaland Birthday To You.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2015
trapQ:
okay..... happy NL birthday to you
Thank you bro... Party@2pm today
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Happy Nairaland Birthday To You.
Yes boss... Party@2pm sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by mistabiola: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2015
★★★Ademasta.... Happy Birthday to you... I wish you long life and prosperity.. You're blessed... Have a wonderful day bro...

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by Sammie2310(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday to you bro...

Oooohhhh sorry... pls, add nairaland in front of the 'birthday'...
#smiles#
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by omitooguns(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2015
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tttttttttttooooooooooooooooooo

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Sammie2310:
Happy Birthday to you bro...

Oooohhhh sorry... pls, add nairaland in front of the 'birthday'...
#smiles#
Done sir! Thanks you boss...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2015
omitooguns:
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tttttttttttooooooooooooooooooo

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssss ooooo... Oya let's pop palmwine!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by Faithluv5(f): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Hapi birthday dear ademasta
Wishing u many more years ahead
Wat I wish for u dis day to get wherever u wish u want to serve. Prayed to God already on ur behalf
Wishing u long life and prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by omitooguns(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2015
ademasta:

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssss ooooo... Oya let's pop palmwine!

Oya break d bottle for elmisti head grin cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Faithluv5:
Hapi birthday dear ademasta
Wishing u many more years ahead
Wat I wish for u dis day to get wherever u wish u want to serve. Prayed to God already on ur behalf
Wishing u long life and prosperity
Amen dear...and you too. We shall all be posted to where our glories are
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2015
omitooguns:

Oya break d bottle for elmisti head grin cool
Elmisti dey drink palmwine ni?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by 2el(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday..... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by Harinholar(f): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice one
4yearz don waka
We still dey carry go
Baba God noni
#teamademastaharinholar#
Age with grace dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Harinholar:
Nice one
4yearz don waka
We still dey carry go
Baba God noni
#teamademastaharinholar#
Age with grace dear
Yea that's my bae... Lorph u plenty plenty
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by iykebest1(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Bet y.

Happy birthday bro. God bless u immediately!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by KeriBaby(f): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday fam
Lord bless you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by lawlarDee(f): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday,more years in lfy to contribute more on NL.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by hilsocial(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
In Ngige's voice, i can see my people here. Ademasta, adebaba oya happy NL birthday. Come wednessday NYSC will post you to your preferred state. Dats my prayer for you. Back to our house.

B15 Ambassador.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by Gazaliah(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Funny you bro.

Happy NL B'day

signed

The Chief Imam B15
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Gazaliah:
Funny you bro
Hehehe... The chief Imam
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by wunmi590(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Hppy b'dy, wa gbo ni niraland be olumo rock
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2015
iykebest1:
Bet y.

Happy birthday bro. God bless u immediately!
Bet y... Thank you bro... What do u want to be served? Harinholar com take care of my friend o
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2015
KeriBaby:
Happy birthday fam Lord bless you
Amen dearie... Keribaby of Nairaland!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2015
lawlarDee:
Happy birthday,more years in lfy to contribute more on NL.
LawlarDee... Amen and amen! The parry na till dawn
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by mekstaniac(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2015
HBD PCM
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2015
hilsocial:
In Ngige's voice, i can see my people here. Ademasta, adebaba oya happy NL birthday. Come wednessday NYSC will post you to your preferred state. Dats my prayer for you. Back to our house.

B15 Ambassador.
Wow!!! i feeeeel goooood, panranranranranranran.... It's my pleasure welcomin a whole NYSC B15 Ambassador to my NLbirthday sir. Amen to ur prayer for me and God bless you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by mekstaniac(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday padi man
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by ademasta(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2015
wunmi590:
Hppy b'dy, wa gbo ni niraland be olumo rock
Amin ase o! Maa gbo bi opa oranmiyan...lol. Thank you dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me As I Am 4years Old On Nairaland by iamauxin(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday bro....we share same date(probably same year wink) then I wonder why I wasn't added to this post . shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hampers And Gift Items For Christmas / Mr Earth Nigeria 2013 / Clear New Design Solar Led Street Light All In One In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.