Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (7777 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
Let me ask you, how is sin being paid for in islam ? Do you think God who is holy and pure, who hate sin , He will ignored the little sin you commit? How did muhammed solve the problem of sin ? What was his teaching toward sin ? If you neglect how Jesus solve the problem of sin, yet you believe in this surah below , then their is satanic manipulation going on;

Sura 6:120, Forsake the outwardness of sin and the inwardness thereof. Lo! THOES WHO GARNER SIN WILL BE AWARDED that which they have EARNED.

So there is Hell to pay for great sins, but
the small sins will be overlooked if the
great ones are not committed. If you believe this doctrine, I pity you.

Why are you mistranslating? You understand English my brother. The verse you quoted up there is clear enough, to say that sinners that are unrepentant will reap the fruits of their sins. No greater or small sins is talked about.

Sura 39:53, Say: O My slaves
who have been prodigal TO THEIR OWN
HURT! Despair not of the mercy of Allah,
Who forgiveth all sins. Lo! He is the
Forgiving, the Merciful.

This is small comfort. It is only forgiveness for the sins I have done to
hurt myself "to their own hurt". What
about my sins against other men and
God? This is exactly why Jesus confront the religious leaders in His days, They
refused to confront the holiness of God
through "new birth," so they had to make an endless list of small sins to avoid,

This verse is talking of the adversities that the sin you commit against yourself or any other has on you. Then the second part of the verse explains how sin is forgiven in Islam. Make right what you've done wrong and then benefit from the mercies of Allah by seeking forgiveness, lobatan. Not that someone has to die.

Al Hadis, Book 1, Chap. 7, No. 54- Ibn
Mas'ud reported that the Messenger of
Allah said: 'Don't cleanse yourselves
(wipe your backside) with impure
things, nor with bones, because these
are the provision (food) of your
brethren from the Jinn (demons)'.
Attested by Tirmizi, Nisai

I will make only brief comments. It is
enough to just read these laws in
Muhammed's legal system. I do not give
these to mock, rather; I show you the
mind of "The Prophet" of Allah. When sin cannot be paid, it is necessary to make silly little laws about the most mundane thing, like wiping your bottom after relieving oneself. Here is another such silly law:

This means that you can't cleanse filth with filth. That's simple logic, and likewise, you can't cleanse a sin with someone's blood. That's idolatry.

Al Hadis, Book 1, Chap 8, No. 58-
Abdullah-b-Sarjas reported that the
Messenger of Allah said: 'None of you
must pass urine in a snake's hole'.
Attested by Nisai, Abu Dawud

Why? There is no reason given. What is
Allah telling us about urine and snakes? I am curious. The serpent is the image of evil in the Word of God. Why is Allah
showing this consideration for snakes.

Now compear this doctrine of sin thought in the quran were sin can be overlook and the bible, which of this doctrine of sin make man HOLY and BLAMELESS in God sight ?

See my brother, Islam is a religion that encompasses every aspect of human life. Imagine you are sleeping on your bed and someone comes to pee on you. In Islam, we should also respect animals. Asides that, there are spiritual implications but I want to keep it logical.

I stand to say that the concept of sin and forgiveness in Islam is more logical and better than any of other religions.

I still have my questions please answer them as I have answered yours. Thanks.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
this biblical reference do not say God died, God is a spirit, God is eternal, He cannot die, who incarnate in Jesus ? God the son or God the father ? The answer is in matthew;
Matthew 6:9
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN , hallowed be your name,

The father is in heaven, it was the son who incarnate in Jesus, NOTE: Jesus is a man.

I've not even gone to the fact that xtian say God died. Don't jump too fast.

Even if Jesus, the son died, it still doesn't make sense that God allows His son to die, in order for Him to forgive the human race. That's not forgiveness.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
I don't have anything to proved to you, it is the work of the holy spirit to convicte you of your sin and how you need His grace.

How do you atone for sin in islam ? Do you really believe God has a scale to measure sin ? Here what the quran say :

Sura 4:30-31, Whoso doeth that
(evil deeds) through aggression and
injustice, We shall cast him into Fire,
and that is ever easy for Allah. If ye
AVOID THE GREAT (THINGS) WHICH YE ARE FORBIDDEN ye are, We will remit from you your evil deeds and make you enter at a noble gate.

This imply that Allah will send you to hell for only great sin, little sins will be ignored. Do you think God will tolerate His law be broken so easily ? NO matter how hard you try, your effort cannot earn you salvation, if you believe , Jesus is your Lord and personal savior, your sin will not be counted, only your Good deed will be counted because Jesus has already PAID the price of your SINS. The bible say "He became sin so that we will be made righteous in Him" . But if you reject Jesus as your Lord and savior, you will be judge based on your bad deed, because you reject the plan of salvation on the cross. Remember the two thieves who were crucified with Jesus, one repented and accept Jesus, His bad deed were not mention, it was his Good deed which is recognized. If that thief would've reject Jesus, God will judge his bad deed. Ask yourself, why did Islamic doctrine denied the plan of salvation ? Which make man in perfect Holiness to God. But the option given in the quran indicate God will ignored sin. This is satanic deception.
we atone for sin by saying astagafurullah(ask for forgive)
yes i believe a God has a scale to measure sin...
how did the word HOLY SPIRIT come about, have you check ur original hebrew bible if the word holy spirit is their
give me original transcription of holy spirit in hebrew bible not the one you have around with more than 5 version than i can have an argument wirh you
how can you just proclaimed God is three ; he has a son... that does not befit his majesty
BRO I TOLD YOU BEFORE GET A ENGLISH VERSION OF QURAN STUDY IT IN AND OUT AND STOP COMING HERE TO GIVE MISCONCEPTION ABOUT ISLAM
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
isn't it wonderful that God dwell in flesh and wanted to have a personal relationship with us ?
i told you before stop insulting God how can you say he dwell in flesh it does not befit him
GET THIS CLEAR YOUR CREATOR IS SUPREME HE DOES NOT DWELL IN FLESH THAT AN INSULT AND HE DID NOT DIE FOR YOUR SIN
I think you just havd a stone heart, let me ask you this IF I TEAR THIS FIRST AND LAST PAGE IN YOUR HOLY BOOK THAT THEY WROTE BIBLE ....TELL ME WHAT ELSE CAN INDICATE THAT AM HOLDING A BIBLE?
GLADLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AND PLEASE I NEED BIBLE VERSES TO PROVE YOUR POINT NOT EXPLANATION
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2016
golpen:

Why are you mistranslating? You understand English my brother. The verse you quoted up there is clear enough, to say that sinners that are unrepentant will reap the fruits of their sins. No greater or small sins is talked about.

This verse is talking of the adversities that the sin you commit against yourself or any other has on you. Then the second part of the verse explains how sin is forgiven in Islam. Make right what you've done wrong and then benefit from the mercies of Allah by seeking forgiveness, lobatan. Not that someone has to die.

This means that you can't cleanse filth with filth. That's simple logic, and likewise, you can't cleanse a sin with someone's blood. That's idolatry.

See my brother, Islam is a religion that encompasses every aspect of human life. Imagine you are sleeping on your bed and someone comes to pee on you. In Islam, we should also respect animals. Asides that, there are spiritual implications but I want to keep it logical.

I stand to say that the concept of sin and forgiveness in Islam is more logical and better than any of other religions.

I still have my questions please answer them as I have answered yours. Thanks.
I did not misinterpret anything,sura 6:120 was in harmony with Sura 4:30-31, why dint you explained it ?

In sura 6:120 which sin are to be garnered?which result to award in paradise ? How is earning of sin reward you heaven ? Sura 4:30-31, was even clearer, if you avoid the great sin, what about small sin as indicated in the quran ?

How is those hadith a logic to atoned for sin ? I wish you see the canal interpretation you imply, wiping of bottom is to clean dirt, yes, and its good. does it mean it a sin ?

Here is one;
Al Hadis, Book 1, Chap. 6, No. 140- Abu
Raihanah reported that the Messenger
of Allah forbade ten things: Sharpening
teeth, anointing palms, plucking out
hairs, a man lying with another man
without under-garments, a woman
lying with another woman without
under-garments, a man putting on silk
underneath his dress like foreigners,
or his putting on silk upon his two
shoulders like foreigners, plunder,
riding on leopards, and using a seal
excepting for one who is a ruler.
Attested by Abu Daud, Nisai.

What a silly law!! ridding of leopard ? Common sense will tell you not ride this dangerous animal, but if by chance you did ride it, is it a sin ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2016
golpen:

I've not even gone to the fact that xtian say God died. Don't jump too fast.

Even if Jesus, the son died, it still doesn't make sense that God allows His son to die, in order for Him to forgive the human race. That's not forgiveness.
God died ? I need scriptural reference .
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
OLAJADON:

i told you before stop insulting God how can you say he dwell in flesh it does not befit him
GET THIS CLEAR YOUR CREATOR IS SUPREME HE DOES NOT DWELL IN FLESH THAT AN INSULT AND HE DID NOT DIE FOR YOUR SIN
I think you just havd a stone heart, let me ask you this IF I TEAR THIS FIRST AND LAST PAGE IN YOUR HOLY BOOK THAT THEY WROTE BIBLE ....TELL ME WHAT ELSE CAN INDICATE THAT AM HOLDING A BIBLE?
GLADLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AND PLEASE I NEED BIBLE VERSES TO PROVE YOUR POINT NOT EXPLANATION
you mean it is impossible for God to dwell in the flesh ? I pity you, canal minded man you are, just because it is impossible for man to do those not mean God cannot do it.

Surah 4:171: “The Messiah, Jesus son
of Mary, was (no more than) an
apostle of Allah, and His Word, which
He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
from Him.”

Is it also blaspheme as the quran say GOD spirit is upon the son Jesus ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:

Are you a Christian? Do you believe that Jesus is God? That is what Christianity preaches.

But why are you declining to answer my own questions?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
I did not misinterpret anything,sura 6:120 was in harmony with Sura 4:30-31, why dint you explained it ?

In sura 6:120 which sin are to be garnered?which result to award in paradise ? How is earning of sin reward you heaven ? Sura 4:30-31, was even clearer, if you avoid the great sin, what about small sin as indicated in the quran ?

How is those hadith a logic to atoned for sin ? I wish you see the canal interpretation you imply, wiping of bottom is to clean dirt, yes, and its good. does it mean it a sin ?

Here is one;
Al Hadis, Book 1, Chap. 6, No. 140- Abu
Raihanah reported that the Messenger
of Allah forbade ten things: Sharpening
teeth, anointing palms, plucking out
hairs, a man lying with another man
without under-garments, a woman
lying with another woman without
under-garments, a man putting on silk
underneath his dress like foreigners,
or his putting on silk upon his two
shoulders like foreigners, plunder,
riding on leopards, and using a seal
excepting for one who is a ruler.
Attested by Abu Daud, Nisai.

What a silly law!! ridding of leopard ? Common sense will tell you not ride this dangerous animal, but if by chance you did ride it, is it a sin ?

I wonder where you get your 'great sin small sin' from the verses you quoted and I have taken my time to explain to you.

And the question is not what is or not a sin. The question is how can sins be forgiven?

Is it by righting your wrongs and then seeking forgiveness from God? Or

Someone has to die so you can be forgiven?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
you mean it is impossible for God to dwell in the flesh ? I pity you, canal minded man you are, just because it is impossible for man to do those not mean God cannot do it.

Surah 4:171: “The Messiah, Jesus son
of Mary, was (no more than) an
apostle of Allah, and His Word, which
He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
from Him.”

Is it also blaspheme as the quran say GOD spirit is upon the son Jesus ?
am nt saying God spirit is not on mary, infact that show how mighty he is, proving biology process wrong what am saying is dont ascribe any patner or diety or jesus son of god like you said to him
he created jesus, jesus is his servant, a mere mortal that is still coming back to the earth... infact that is one of the last hour signs
YOU HAVE ALSO NOT ANSWERED MY SECOND QUESTION OR ARE YOU CLUELESS OR POINTLESS...am talking about my bible question.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
also answer my question about holy spirit, is it in the original Hebrew bible where did it originate from... PATIENTLY WAITING
p.s:-i dont mean the meaning i mean the exact word holy spirit and i will tell you about prophet mohammed in the bible
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
golpen:

Are you a Christian? Do you believe that Jesus is God? That is what Christianity preaches.

But why are you declining to answer my own questions?
God the son incarnate in Jesus, Jesus christ is a man. So tell me now, were in the bible it say God died ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
golpen:

I wonder where you get your 'great sin small sin' from the verses you quoted and I have taken my time to explain to you.

And the question is not what is or not a sin. The question is how can sins be forgiven?

Is it by righting your wrongs and then seeking forgiveness from God? Or

Someone has to die so you can be forgiven?
you are still asking how is sin forgiven ? Doesent this verse answer your questions ?
Sura 4:30-31, Whoso doeth that (evil deeds) through aggression and injustice, We shall cast him into Fire, and that is ever easy for Allah. If ye avoid the GREAT (things) WHICH YE ARE FORBIDDEN, We will remit from you your evil deeds and make you enter at a noble gate.

What those "great" imply ? The opposite is small/little, now, the verse indicate this great thing are forbidden, meaning it is sin. Sin are forgiven only if you Avoid the Great things which you are forbidden.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are still asking how is sin forgiven ? Doesent this verse answer your questions ?
Sura 4:30-31, Whoso doeth that (evil deeds) through aggression and injustice, We shall cast him into Fire, and that is ever easy for Allah. If ye avoid the GREAT (things) WHICH YE ARE FORBIDDEN, We will remit from you your evil deeds and make you enter at a noble gate.

What those "great" imply ? The opposite is small/little, now, the verse indicate this great thing are forbidden, meaning it is sin. Sin are forgiven only if you Avoid the Great things which you are forbidden.

Chai my brother! You can twist o!

Okay that verse up there means that, if you avoid great sins, by doing so, Allah shall remit you... I know this is where you have a language problem. Remitting in this sense means He shall remove you or better put, guide you or prevent you from the small ones, in order that you enter paradise. This doesn't mean that small sins are not counted.

But my question is that, why must Jesus die on the cross before xtians are forgiven? But you're stylishly declining.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
God the son incarnate in Jesus, Jesus christ is a man. So tell me now, were in the bible it say God died ?

Isaiah 9:6 says;

For to us a child is born, to us a son is
given, and the government will be on his
shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful
Counselor, Mighty God , Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

So it's is said in Christianity that Jesus is God. So if He died, then it means God died. (audhubillah). What a blasphemy!
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
golpen:

Chai my brother! You can twist o!

Okay that verse up there means that, if you avoid great sins, by doing so, Allah shall remit you... I know this is where you have a language problem. Remitting in this sense means He shall remove you or better put, guide you or prevent you from the small ones, in order that you enter paradise. This doesn't mean that small sins are not counted.

But my question is that, why must Jesus die on the cross before xtians are forgiven? But you're stylishly declining.
wow, wonders they say shall never end, the surah say we shall remits for you your EVIL DEED. You can twist it as you can, the quranic verse is their for the open minded.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
golpen:

Isaiah 9:6 says;

For to us a child is born, to us a son is
given, and the government will be on his
shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful
Counselor, Mighty God , Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

So it's is said in Christianity that Jesus is God. So if He died, then it means God died. (audhubillah). What a blasphemy!
show me in the bible were it say, God died. Jesus died and resurrected and live forever more. But God the son which incarnate in Him do not die.

Luke 23:46
Father, into your hands I commend MY
SPIRIT - and having said this, he gave up the spirit"

Jesus has two nature, divine and human nature, His divine and human
nature were inseparably united. His
divine nature, of course, could not die.
He Himself said, "I lay down my life that I might take it again. No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" ( John 10:17-18)

So back to topic, were did muhammed got the idea from, christians and Jews worship at dead prophet tomb ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
show me in the bible were it say, God died. Jesus died and resurrected and live forever more. But God the son which incarnate in Him do not die.

He Himself said, "I lay down my life that I might take it again. No man takes it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again" ( John 10:17-18)

So back to topic, were did muhammed got the idea from, christians and Jews worship at dead prophet tomb ?
where did u get that hadith, let me know you source maybe the hadith you are trying to talking abiut was when he curse the christians and jews for worshipping their prophet
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
wow, wonders they say shall never end, the surah say we shall remits for you your EVIL DEED. You can twist it as you can, the quranic verse is their for the open minded.

Why must Jesus die before you are forgiven?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:

I quoted for you a verse to treat, you are quoting another one. Maybe that verse is calling my own verse a liar. No wahala. But the verse I quoted says Jesus is the god that was said to have died.

But i have answered you so well and you stylishly running off my own question.

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
golpen:

the bible say God is HOLY and perfect His he, the bible also say "be ye Holy,for I am Holy. Now ,uptil the days of the prophets TILL now, has anyone ever boast that through keeping of the law, he his perfect and Holy ? God made it very clear, before Adam's first sin, that the consequence of sin is
death (spiritual death) , and that is repeated throughout the Bible, because of the sinful choice that Adam made.

Romans 5:12
"sin entered into the world, and
death by sin; and so death passed
upon all men, for that all have
sinned:"

The life of a man is in His blood. it being estimated that in the 1,000 years of the old covenant, one million animal sacrifices were made, and why? What
does the Old Testament Scripture say?

Leviticus 17:11
"For the LIFE OF THE BODY IS IN ITS
BLOOD. I have given you the blood
on the altar to purify you, making
you right with the Lord. It is the
blood, given in exchange for a life,
that makes purification possible."

if animal sacrifices could take away sin, why did they have to be repeated again and again and again ?

Hebrews 10:3
"But those sacrifices are an annual
reminder of sins, because it is
impossible for the blood of bulls
and goats to take away sins."

God will not just ignored sin and take it unserious, just forgiving it without penalty" which would compromise His own holiness.

Yes, the old requirement about the priesthood was set aside because it was weak and useless. For the law never made anything perfect. But now we have confidence in a better hope, through which we draw near to God… There were many priests under the old system, for death prevented them from
remaining in office. But because Jesus lives forever, His priesthood lasts forever. Therefore He is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through Him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
golpen:

I quoted for you a verse to treat, you are quoting another one. Maybe that verse is calling my own verse a liar. No wahala. But the verse I quoted says Jesus is the god that was said to have died.

But i have answered you so well and you stylishly running off my own question.

why are you ignoring my question ? Did muhammed lie ? Bring proof, were did he got the idea from ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
the bible say God is HOLY and perfect His he, the bible also say "be ye Holy,for I am Holy. Now ,uptil the days of the prophets TILL now, has anyone ever boast that through keeping of the law, he his perfect and Holy ? God made it very clear, before Adam's first sin, that the consequence of sin is
death (spiritual death) , and that is repeated throughout the Bible, because of the sinful choice that Adam made.

Romans 5:12
"sin entered into the world, and
death by sin; and so death passed
upon all men, for that all have
sinned:"

The life of a man is in His blood. it being estimated that in the 1,000 years of the old covenant, one million animal sacrifices were made, and why? What
does the Old Testament Scripture say?

Leviticus 17:11
"For the LIFE OF THE BODY IS IN ITS
BLOOD. I have given you the blood
on the altar to purify you, making
you right with the Lord. It is the
blood, given in exchange for a life,
that makes purification possible."

if animal sacrifices could take away sin, why did they have to be repeated again and again and again ?

Hebrews 10:3
"But those sacrifices are an annual
reminder of sins, because it is
impossible for the blood of bulls
and goats to take away sins."

God will not just ignored sin and take it unserious, just forgiving it without penalty" which would compromise His own holiness.

Yes, the old requirement about the priesthood was set aside because it was weak and useless. For the law never made anything perfect. But now we have confidence in a better hope, through which we draw near to God… There were many priests under the old system, for death prevented them from
remaining in office. But because Jesus lives forever, His priesthood lasts forever. Therefore He is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through Him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

This is not logical brother. So out of other penalties of registering the seriousness of sin, it is a man that has to die. This is what the church preaches to make sin and forgiveness look like that easy.

But no matter how you paint it, it still doesn't make sense. The concept of forgiveness is when you forgo an incident without taking punishments or sacrifices. God is more loving than that and at the same time, fire in punishment. Anything sense of forgiveness, requiring more than that is not forgiveness actually.

And the is why there are laws. Laws which Jesus himself claimed not to have come to erase, but to fulfil. In the ancient romantic empire, which was ruled by popes and bishops, the Christian government have not forgiven people based on the blood of christ. Sins were punished as regards to the Christian laws. So where is was the blood of christ? Stop living in deceit.

Ezekiel 18:20

The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not
suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the
father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The
righteousness of the righteous shall be upon
himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall
be upon himself.

Galatians 6:7

DO NOT BE DECEIVED MY BROTHER: God is not mocked, for
whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
why are you ignoring my question ? Did muhammed lie ? Bring proof, were did he got the idea from ?

`Aa`ishah tells us that Um Salamah
informed her that she had told the
Prophet about a church in Abyssinia
which she saw when she migrated there
with her husband in which there were
images. The Prophet then explained to
her the significance of what she had
seen: That the Christians, when a pious
man from among them died, would build
an edifice over his grave and place his
image in it in order to remember him and
be inspired by his piety; and he added
that these people were the worst of
people in the sight of Allah because they
had combined two sins: (i) The sin of
building over graves which may lead
eventually to the worship of their
occupants; and (ii) the sin of making
images of living creatures which may also
lead to worship of those images when the
original purpose of their making has been
forgotten.

As you can see from the text above, it was a confirmed fact, that Christians and Jews. Make your findings before in truth and open mind, and don't lie if it is true. Or I'll give you an example incase you don't know.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
golpen:

This is not logical brother. So out of other penalties of registering the seriousness of sin, it is a man that has to die. This is what the church preaches to make sin and forgiveness look like that easy.

But no matter how you paint it, it still doesn't make sense. The concept of forgiveness is when you forgo an incident without taking punishments or sacrifices. God is more loving than that and at the same time, fire in punishment. Anything sense of forgiveness, requiring more than that is not forgiveness actually.

And the is why there are laws. Laws which Jesus himself claimed not to have come to erase, but to fulfil. In the ancient romantic empire, which was ruled by popes and bishops, the Christian government have not forgiven people based on the blood of christ. Sins were punished as regards to the Christian laws. So where is was the blood of christ? Stop living in deceit.

Ezekiel 18:20

The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not
suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the
father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The
righteousness of the righteous shall be upon
himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall
be upon himself.

Galatians 6:7

DO NOT BE DECEIVED MY BROTHER: God is not mocked, for
whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
listen! The penalty of sin are not paid by us, it is God Himself who reconcile us to Himself, "be perfect" name ONE person the law has made him to be perfect, you cannot decide for God , God does, and the only way is the remission of sin.

John 1:29
"The lamb of God Who takes away
the sins of the world"

God created a perfect world and placed the first humans, Adam and Eve in it, telling them they could eat anything except the fruit of "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil," warning them that if they ate it "you will surely die," and what happened? Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the "forbidden fruit," and death entered the world through this first sin, with Adam and Eve, and all humans since then dying.Under the Old Covenant, the Jews of that time sacrificed animals, seeking
to atone ("become reconciled to the God their sin had separated and alienated them from"wink, but this didn't cure the problem, the human problem being the problem of the human heart, the Old Testament saying,

Jeremiah 17:9
"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?

So God instituted a new Covenant by
sending His dearly loved Son Jesus, to
be the sinners all-sufficient Saviour,
by dying a hideous death by crucifixion, and as He said He would, He "did death to death" by rising to eternal life from the dead, that eternal life being promised to all who will trust Him to give it to them. So, the death that Adam, the first man, brought into the world, has been defeated by Jesus, who the New Testament of the Bible figuratively
refers to as "the second or the last Adam," this second or last Adam bringing life to those who trust Him,
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
golpen:

`Aa`ishah tells us that Um Salamah
informed her that she had told the
Prophet about a church in Abyssinia
which she saw when she migrated there
with her husband in which there were
images. The Prophet then explained to
her the significance of what she had
seen: That the Christians, when a pious
man from among them died, would build
an edifice over his grave and place his
image in it in order to remember him and
be inspired by his piety; and he added
that these people were the worst of
people in the sight of Allah because they
had combined two sins: (i) The sin of
building over graves which may lead
eventually to the worship of their
occupants; and (ii) the sin of making
images of living creatures which may also
lead to worship of those images when the
original purpose of their making has been
forgotten.

As you can see from the text above, it was a confirmed fact, that Christians and Jews. Make your findings before in truth and open mind, and don't lie if it is true. Or I'll give you an example incase you don't know.
you fail woefully, you cannot bring proved from the hadith or quran ,NO one will take you serious. bring proof from the scripture that indicate muhammed accusing the Jews and christians were true. What is the name of that hadith ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
you fail woefully, you cannot bring proved from the hadith or quran ,NO one will take you serious. bring proof from the scripture that indicate muhammed accusing the Jews and christians were true. What is the name of that hadith ?

You quoted from an hadith and you want a proof from an hadith again? What am I doing here? Lol... You wanted a proof that Christians practise this acts and I gave you a narration. But you want what again?

You're very funny my brother... Lol...
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
golpen:

You quoted from an hadith and you want a proof from an hadith again? What am I doing here? Lol... You wanted a proof that Christians practise this acts and I gave you a narration. But you want what again?

You're very funny my brother... Lol...
alright, let me put it this way, how do you know the christians and Jews build temple at dead prophet tomb ? Because the hadith say so ?

What is the name of the hadith ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
alright, let me put it this way, how do you know the christians and Jews build temple at dead prophet tomb ? Because the hadith say so ?

What is the name of the hadith ?

I gave you a narration attesting to the fact and I hope you read it well. That which you quoted is from sahih bukhari and the narration I sent you is an explanation of the hadith, the reason why the act is bad. The narration has confirmed that it is true. So tell me what you want asides that. Ask for an a traceable example, I'll gladly give you one.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
listen! The penalty of sin are not paid by us, it is God Himself who reconcile us to Himself, "be perfect" name ONE person the law has made him to be perfect, you cannot decide for God , God does, and the only way is the remission of sin.

John 1:29
"The lamb of God Who takes away
the sins of the world"

God created a perfect world and placed the first humans, Adam and Eve in it, telling them they could eat anything except the fruit of "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil," warning them that if they ate it "you will surely die," and what happened? Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the "forbidden fruit," and death entered the world through this first sin, with Adam and Eve, and all humans since then dying.Under the Old Covenant, the Jews of that time sacrificed animals, seeking
to atone ("become reconciled to the God their sin had separated and alienated them from"wink, but this didn't cure the problem, the human problem being the problem of the human heart, the Old Testament saying,

Jeremiah 17:9
"The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?

So God instituted a new Covenant by
sending His dearly loved Son Jesus, to
be the sinners all-sufficient Saviour,
by dying a hideous death by crucifixion, and as He said He would, He "did death to death" by rising to eternal life from the dead, that eternal life being promised to all who will trust Him to give it to them. So, the death that Adam, the first man, brought into the world, has been defeated by Jesus, who the New Testament of the Bible figuratively
refers to as "the second or the last Adam," this second or last Adam bringing life to those who trust Him,

That is the problem with Christianity. The concept of God is so human, that you Bible thinks God rested and got refreshed, that He is in human image, that He was fought and won, and that He created human without knowing the implications of doing so. See, the prophet told us, in his hadith that before God created the world, He already placed His mercy over his wrath. God never regrets, like the bible tells you. He knows human will sin and He already made laws and ways for forgiveness.

Another pro blew is that apart from the fallacies of the Bible, the church itself have fabricated some innovated doctrines that was not found in the bible. Paul actually saw to that part and passed it on. The true disciples of Jesus, Matthew, Mark, luke, John, never mentioned to us that Jesus would die for humans sins, despite that they were his disciples at that period. Paul fabricated that part and I'll be glad if you can show me where Jesus unambiguously said he came to die for our sins. Tell me also where he asked us to accept him as our Lord and saviour.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
golpen:

I gave you a narration attesting to the fact and I hope you read it well. That which you quoted is from sahih bukhari and the narration I sent you is an explanation of the hadith, the reason why the act is bad. The narration has confirmed that it is true. So tell me what you want asides that. Ask for an a traceable example, I'll gladly give you one.
what So what you quote was not a hadith but an explanation of the hadith the op quote ? Wow, I don't know what to say, that explanation (someone opinion) was invalid because their was no source (proof) were the christians and Jews worship at dead prophet tomb. Anyway thank you for your effort, I appreciate your effort of trying to cover a lie.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
golpen:

That is the problem with Christianity. The concept of God is so human, that you Bible thinks God rested and got refreshed, that He is in human image, that He was fought and won, and that He created human without knowing the implications of doing so. See, the prophet told us, in his hadith that before God created the world, He already placed His mercy over his wrath. God never regrets, like the bible tells you. He knows human will sin and He already made laws and ways for forgiveness.

Another pro blew is that apart from the fallacies of the Bible, the church itself have fabricated some innovated doctrines that was not found in the bible. Paul actually saw to that part and passed it on. The true disciples of Jesus, Matthew, Mark, luke, John, never mentioned to us that Jesus would die for humans sins, despite that they were his disciples at that period. Paul fabricated that part and I'll be glad if you can show me where Jesus unambiguously said he came to die for our sins. Tell me also where he asked us to accept him as our Lord and saviour.
NO, you have canal knowledge of God word, God did not rest, He cease to create, that what the text say , check the Hebrew meaning before saying trash. Before the world began, God has design His plan of salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fasting And Fidyah Regarding The Pregnant & Breastfeeding Mother / The Islamic Way To Raise The Children / Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.