Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (7804 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
golpen:

Will you stop making a joke out of yourselves? Is it Muslims that are guilty of the ones I sent to you? Are they not Christians? You Christians don't need scriptures to commit atrocities do you? You celebrate Christmas, especially on an Idol worship day. Did you use the scripture? Where did the bible ask you to celebrate Christmas? Likewise, your popes don't need the scripture to commit this accusations. Even homo acts, your bishops don't look at the scriptures before practising and endorsing it. Haha....

Don't whine about the deep poo your religion put you, you can seek the truth and it will definitely set you free. Peace out bro
you are the one that are making fool of your self. Read the bible and tell me were christians are guilty of muhammed accusations. Don't go and copy outside source .
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

tell me what he accused them of..

i know you wella.. am ready to debunk all your lies on NL
you are still asking ? Read the op and tell me if muhammed was right in his accusations that christians worship at dead prophet tomb.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by DeathStroke007(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are still asking ? Read the op and tell me if muhammed was right in his accusations that christians worship at dead prophet tomb.

very good question....

that practice no longer exist in modern day Christians.. but surely does exist in those days
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

very good question....

that practice no longer exist in modern day Christians.. but surely does exist in those days
can you provide link ? And the name of the prophet ? Any biblical reference ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by DeathStroke007(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
can you provide link ? And the name of the prophet ? Any biblical reference ?

It is proven that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May the curse of Allaah be upon the Jews and the Christians; they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.” He said that as he was dying, as a warning to his ummah against doing what they did. When Umm Salamah told him of a church that she had seen in Ethiopia and the images therein, he said: “Those people, if a righteous man among them died, they would build a place of worship over his grave. They are the most evil of people before Allaah.” And it was narrated from Ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among the most evil of people upon whom the Hour will come when they are still alive are those who take graves as places of worship.” Narrated by Imam Ahmad with a jayyid isnaad.

The believer should not accept to follow the ways of the Jews and the Christians, or to be among the most evil of people.

satisfied?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are the one that are making fool of your self. Read the bible and tell me were christians are guilty of muhammed accusations. Don't go and copy outside source .

lol.... Your church has refused to open your eyes to the outside source because of their personal pockets. I hope you're wise enough to learn from that outside source and seek the truth! Lol
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
golpen:

lol.... Your church has refused to open your eyes to the outside source because of their personal pockets. I hope you're wise enough to learn from that outside source and seek the truth! Lol
and muhammed is the ONLY prophet that did not live up to what he preach , yet you neglect reality and chose to be ignorance.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
and muhammed is the ONLY prophet that did not live up to what he preach , yet you neglect reality and chose to be ignorance.

if you can't prove it.. you are a bloody hypocrite and a disgrace to your fellow Christians
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:

Stop crying over spilt milk here. If you want to argue that, open another thread. Your claim here has been defiled... Lol
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
NO, you have canal knowledge of God word, God did not rest, He cease to create, that what the text say , check the Hebrew meaning before saying trash. Before the world began, God has design His plan of salvation.

Sorry I didn't see this before now... But why are you lying again my brother? It's okay to be ashamed of the mess your religion put you into, but don't degrade yourself by lying again.

The Bible says in the Book of Exodus, Chatper
31, Verse 17...

It is a sign between me and the children of
Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made
heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he
rested,
and was refreshed. .

This is your bible saying the trash, but you attribute it to me. Okay you can remind your 419 bible reviewers to change it.... Lol
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
golpen:

Sorry I didn't see this before now... But why are you lying again my brother? It's okay to be ashamed of the mess your religion put you into, but don't degrade yourself by lying again.

The Bible says in the Book of Exodus, Chatper
31, Verse 17...

It is a sign between me and the children of
Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made
heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he
rested,
and was refreshed. .

This is your bible saying the trash, but you attribute it to me. Okay you can remind your 419 bible reviewers to change it.... Lol

I said check the Hebrew word for rest. The Hebrew word, shabath, translated "rest" does not really refer to a requirement to sleep or take a break due to weariness. see Brown-Driver-Briggs' Hebrew Definitions
NASB
H7673a. shabath, [991d]; a prim. root;
to cease, desist, rest:-- brought to an
end (1), cease (21), ceased (7), ceases
(3), did away (2), disappear (1), do
away (1), eliminate (3), gone (1), hear
no more (1), lacking (1), left without
(1), made an end (1), make an end (1),
observe (2), put a stop (3), put an end
(3), puts an end (1), remove (2),
removed (1), rest (4), rested (3),
silence (1), stop (2), stopped (1).

I know this teaching is bigger than your understanding, I will just enlightened you for the purpose of the viewers.

Exodus,Chatper 31, Verse 17...
It is a SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. .

One of the main purpose of creation is the Sabbath (DAY OF REST) so God's people can break from the routine of work to contemplate God. Jesus said
the Sabbath was made for man, and NOT man for the Sabbath

Mark 2:27
27 Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath
was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

So,the Sabbath does not celebrate God's
creation, but celebrates God Himself. The Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's rest. That is why the verse say " SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL " So, the author of Hebrews encourages us to enter into God's rest rather than falling into disobedience.

If your canal mind do not understand this bible study, open minded people will. So back to topic. Before I created this thread, I created double of this thread, one in the main religion board and one here, view it and see the answer to your muslims brother compear it with your trash.
https://www.nairaland.com/2674986/did-muhammed-curse-muslims
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

if you can't prove it.. you are a bloody hypocrite and a disgrace to your fellow Christians
1.Why would Allah allow Muhammad to
have at least twelve wives besides
concubines at the same time, and then
command that Muslim men have no
more than four?
2.The Quran expressly prohibits a man
from approaching his wife during her
monthly cycle:
Surah 2:222
They will question thee concerning
the monthly course. Say: 'It is hurt; so
go apart from women during the
monthly course, and DO NOT APPROACH THEM TILL THEY ARE CLEAN.
When they have cleansed themselves, then come unto them as God has commanded you .' Truly, God loves those who repent, and He loves those who cleanse themselves.

YET muhammed disobey this command:

Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet and I used to take a bath
from a single pot while we were
Junub. DURING THE MENSES , he used
to order me to put on an Izar (dress
worn below the waist) and used to
FO*NDLE ME. While in Itikaf, he used to
bring his head near me and I would
wash it while I used to be in my
periods (menses). (Sahih al-Bukhari,
Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298)

Why was Muhammad made an exception? Are Allah’s revealed messages not applicable for him? Why is Muhammad the only prophet who did not live up to the very messages he delivered? Soo many questions need to be ask, but this few will do for now.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
I said check the Hebrew word for rest. The Hebrew word, shabath, translated "rest" does not really refer to a requirement to sleep or take a break due to weariness. see Brown-Driver-Briggs' Hebrew Definitions
NASB
H7673a. shabath, [991d]; a prim. root;
to cease, desist, rest:-- brought to an
end (1), cease (21), ceased (7), ceases
(3), did away (2), disappear (1), do
away (1), eliminate (3), gone (1), hear
no more (1), lacking (1), left without
(1), made an end (1), make an end (1),
observe (2), put a stop (3), put an end
(3), puts an end (1), remove (2),
removed (1), rest (4), rested (3),
silence (1), stop (2), stopped (1).

I know this teaching is bigger than your understanding, I will just enlightened you for the purpose of the viewers.

Exodus,Chatper 31, Verse 17...
It is a SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. .

One of the main purpose of creation is the Sabbath (DAY OF REST) so God's people can break from the routine of work to contemplate God. Jesus said
the Sabbath was made for man, and NOT man for the Sabbath

Mark 2:27
27 Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath
was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

So,the Sabbath does not celebrate God's
creation, but celebrates God Himself. The Sabbath is a preview of heaven, when we will forever enter into God's rest. That is why the verse say " SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL " So, the author of Hebrews encourages us to enter into God's rest rather than falling into disobedience.

If your canal mind do not understand this bible study, open minded people will. So back to topic. Before I created this thread, I created double of this thread, one in the main religion board and one here, view it and see the answer to your muslims brother compear it with your trash.
https://www.nairaland.com/2674986/did-muhammed-curse-muslims

See brother your gibberish can only fool gullible christians, not me, a Muslim rightly guided by Islam and also a student of comparative religion.

Let me school you a bit brother before you spew trash here;

First is, sabbath as you have mentioned is used in terms of days. What is that day meant for? Rest! My brother, rest. In Christianity, this is in line with the fact that man is in God's image, man also rests like He did. Why are you lying brother?

Second is, when a word has different meaning, you choose the meaning that best suits that particular sentence or situation. From your dictionary meaning, the word 'rest' is still part of it and you're still blabbering. Which phrase of all that you listed goes well with the word 'refresh'? It is rest that makes you refreshed my brother, don't lie.
. Your book has put you in serious trouble, won't you turn to the truth? The more you see people to try to put you through, the more trouble you'll have facing Allah, the Lord of the world's. Turn to the truth and it shall set you free.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
golpen:

See brother your gibberish can only fool gullible christians, not me, a Muslim rightly guided by Islam and also a student of comparative religion.

First is, sabbath as you have mentioned is used in terms of days. What is that day meant for? Rest! My brother, rest. In Christianity, this is in line with the fact that man is in God's image, man also rests like He did. Why are you lying brother?

Second is, when a word has different meaning, you choose the meaning that best suits that particular sentence or situation. From your dictionary meaning, the word 'rest' is still part of it and you're still blabbering. Which phrase of all that you listed goes well with the word 'refresh'? It is rest that makes you refreshed my brother, don't lie.
. Your book has put you in serious trouble, won't you turn to the truth? The more you see people to try to put you through, the more trouble you'll have facing Allah, the Lord of the world's. Turn to the truth and it shall set you free.
i think you wasting your time trying to convince him, i tried it it was to no avail
just leave him let him walk to hell if he wants... i pray he does not regret it on the day of questioning.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 5:13am On Jan 20, 2016
OLAJADON:

i think you wasting your time trying to convince him, i tried it it was to no avail
just leave him let him walk to hell if he wants... i pray he does not regret it on the day of questioning.

Lol... I understand my dear brother, but people have doubts and part of our responsibilities is to rescue them. Let me enlighten him till I also feel I'm tired. Probably, he might not have heard some of these things before and then, maybe he'll understand better. Imaging he doesn't know they are quilty of what the prophet pbuh cursed them of doing.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2016
golpen:

that is why I say, its beyond yourr knowledge, your canal mind cannot understand. When the verse say " SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL " what is the significant of it ? Is a forestshadowing event of how we will enter God rest. Spiritual things are difficult for you muslims to understand because muhammed himself couldn't discern it.

Still waiting for my unanswered questions to be answered.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2016
OLAJADON:

and muhammed is in heaven or hell ? Even the quran testify, muhammed is in HELL awaiting judgment. What will become of his slaves ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:

more than four?
monthly cycle:
When they have cleansed themselves, then come unto them as God has commanded you .' Truly, God loves those who repent, and He loves those who cleanse themselves.

Narrated 'Aisha:

Why was Muhammad made an exception? Are Allah’s revealed messages not applicable for him? Why is Muhammad the only prophet who did not live up to the very messages he delivered? Soo many questions need to be ask, but this few will do for now.

Now get ready to get the right information and truth about all your mis-informed issues in islam..

Prophet Muhammad had over 4 wives.. BUT HE NEVER HAD CONCUBINE (GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL)...

Onto the reasons he had more than one wife...

Strengthening the ties between him and some tribes, in the hope that this would make Islam stronger and help to spread it, because ties of marriage increase the bonds of friendship, love and brotherhood.

· Taking care of some widows and compensating them with something better than what they had lost, because this would bring peace of mind and consolation at times of calamity. It also set a precedent for the ummah of how to show kindness to those whose husbands were killed in jihad and so on.

· Hoping to increase the numbers of offspring, which is in accordance with human inclinations, increasing the numbers of the ummah and supporting it with those who it is hoped will support and spread the religion.

· Increasing the number of female teachers who would convey to the ummah what they had learned from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and what they knew of his private life.

The motive for him having more than one wife was not mere desire, because it is proven that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not marry any virgin or young woman apart from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her).

The rest of his wives were previously married women. If he had been controlled by his desires and that is what had motivated him to have many wives, he would have chosen young virgins in order to fulfil his desires, especially after he migrated and began to engage in jihad, and the Islamic state was established and the Muslims grew stronger and more numerous, in addition to the fact that every family would have welcomed ties through marriage with him. But he did not do that; rather he married for noble and sublime reasons, which are clear to anyone who studies the circumstances of his marriage to each of his wives.

Moreover, if he had been a man driven by desires, that would have been known from his life during the days when he was young and strong, at which time he had only one wife, Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid, who was older than him. (If he had been a man driven by desires), he would also have been known to show favouritism and be unfair in dividing his time among his wives, who varied in their ages and degree of beauty. But he is known only to have been completely chaste and honourable in his conduct, both in his youth and when he grew older, which is indicative of his complete decency and sublime character, and his upright nature in all his affairs. In fact he was well-known for that even among his enemies.

Muslims (human being) mostly marries for desires. to stop adultery is the reason behind marrying more than 1 wife.. and no Prophet married one wife..

evey single Prophet of Allah are (super human) because they are subjected and submitted to suppress their desires to fulfill Allah desire.. If you read your bible well, Jesus said he can't do or say anything by himself but only has he's told by Father... ..
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:

more than four?
monthly cycle:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Quran 2:222

222. They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.).

now, this hadith you quoted...

Narrated 'Aisha:

IS BATHING TOGETHER SAME AS HAVING SEX?

WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE INTERPRETATION OF handle, SHE SAID, HE USED TO ORDER ME TO PUT ON IZAR. A DRESS WORN BELOW THE WAIST (SKIRT OR LET'S SAY CLOTH TO COVER HER PRIVATE PART).... THIS TYPICALLY MEANS HE INTENDS NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.. AND HE NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER DURING HER PERIOD.

handle MEANS TOUCH GENTLY IN A LOVELY WAY...

ACCORDING TO THE QURAN 2:22 "ALL THIS VERSE IS SAYING IS DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIVES WHEN THEY ARE ON THEIR PERIOD OR MENSES "

IF YOU ARE NOT BLINDED BY HATRED, ORDINARY GOING OVER THE LIES YOU POSTED, YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT...

HATRED WILL ONLY KEEP YOU LOST.. DEBATE WITH OPEN MIND.. DO NOT HATE BUT UNDERSTAND...

ALWAYS CROSS CHECK ANYTHING BEFORE YOU POST IT.. SHEY YOU HEAR..
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
that is why I say, its beyond yourr knowledge, your canal mind cannot understand. When the verse say " SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL " what is the significant of it ? Is a forestshadowing event of how we will enter God rest. Spiritual things are difficult for you muslims to understand because muhammed himself couldn't discern it.

Still waiting for my unanswered questions to be answered.

Hehehe! funny christians!!

After being thrashed with the meaning of the Hebrew word, you try to device another escape means. But you'll keep shooting yourself, and keep sulking over the blasphemy your book has put you through. I'm so sorry for you brother, may Allah help you. You and your people resolve to spiritual explanations you yourselves don't get to understand ever! Then, What is the relationship between 'rest and refreshed'? O tu n p'aro.

All the questions you've asked has been answered by me and you've been directed to open another thread for further questions aside the one here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2016
golpen:

Hehehe! funny christians!!

After being thrashed with the meaning of the Hebrew word, you try to device another escape means. But you'll keep shooting yourself, and keep sulking over the blasphemy your book has put you through. I'm so sorry for you brother, may Allah help you. You and your people resolve to spiritual explanations you yourselves don't get to understand ever! Then, What is the relationship between 'rest and refreshed'? O tu n p'aro.

All the questions you've asked has been answered by me and you've been directed to open another thread for further questions aside the one here. Thanks.
you are very funny, you know the meaning of rest and refresh but you don't understand "SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL ". What was the sign All about ? Even Jesus say the Sabbath is NOT made for God. This perfectly answer your question.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Quran 2:222

222. They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.).

now, this hadith you quoted...

Narrated 'Aisha:

IS BATHING TOGETHER SAME AS HAVING SEX?

WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE INTERPRETATION OF handle, SHE SAID, HE USED TO ORDER ME TO PUT ON IZAR. A DRESS WORN BELOW THE WAIST (SKIRT OR LET'S SAY CLOTH TO COVER HER PRIVATE PART).... THIS TYPICALLY MEANS HE INTENDS NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.. AND HE NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER DURING HER PERIOD.

handle MEANS TOUCH GENTLY IN A LOVELY WAY...

ACCORDING TO THE QURAN 2:22 "ALL THIS VERSE IS SAYING IS DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIVES WHEN THEY ARE ON THEIR PERIOD OR MENSES "

IF YOU ARE NOT BLINDED BY HATRED, ORDINARY GOING OVER THE LIES YOU POSTED, YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT...

HATRED WILL ONLY KEEP YOU LOST.. DEBATE WITH OPEN MIND.. DO NOT HATE BUT UNDERSTAND...

ALWAYS CROSS CHECK ANYTHING BEFORE YOU POST IT.. SHEY YOU HEAR..

nonsense!! The quranic verse say "keep away from woman during menstruation" what does that imply ? Muhammed FO*NDLE his wife. What does this imply ?

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
you are very funny, you know the meaning of rest and refresh but you don't understand "SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL ". What was the sign All about ? Even Jesus say the Sabbath is NOT made for God. This perfectly answer your question.

That question of 'sign between' who and who is for you and your bishops to figure out. But resting helps to refresh and your bible has clearly stated it black and white. Don't drag this too far, you won't survive it.

If Jesus says that which you quote, he is right definitely. God doesn't need to rest because he's never tired. He doesn't need to be refreshed, because He is all absolute. Sleep catches him not, neither does slumber overcomes Him. It is your book and your church that cook up blasphemy.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2016
golpen:

That question of 'sign between' who and who is for you and your bishops to figure out. But resting helps to refresh and your bible has clearly stated it black and white. Don't drag this too far, you won't survive it.

If Jesus says that which you quote, he is right definitely. God doesn't need to rest because he's never tired. He doesn't need to be refreshed, because He is all absolute. Sleep catches him not, neither does slumber overcomes Him. It is your book and your church that cook up blasphemy.
what is wrong with you guys ? Is this how you explained your book ? Listen, the Sabbath is a day of rest,and it is a sign between God and man, the Sabbath was made for man and Not man for the Sabbath.

Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not
heard? The Everlasting God, the
LORD, the Creator of the ends of the
earth Does not become weary or
tired. His understanding is
inscrutable.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
what is wrong with you guys ? Is this how you explained your book ? Listen, the Sabbath is a day of rest,and it is a sign between God and man, the Sabbath was made for man and Not man for the Sabbath.

Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not
heard? The Everlasting God, the
LORD, the Creator of the ends of the
earth Does not become weary or
tired. His understanding is
inscrutable.

Then why does God need to be refreshed? Oya scratch your head again.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
golpen:

Then why does God need to be refreshed? Oya scratch your head again.
check the meaning of the Hebrew word. Even primary school children know words don't have one meaning, to know the original meaning of the word use in that verse, is to study the context. Its about Sabbath day of rest, the Sabbath is for man.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,
Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah CURSE the Jews and
Christians for THEY BUILT THE PLACES OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF THEIR PROPHET .”

even in his dying breath, uttered curses. Please recall Muhammad’s reason for cursing the Jews and the Christians. He said, “FOR THEY BUILT THE PLACES OF WORSHIP AT THE GRAVES OF THEIR PROPHET .” We will now address this accusation of Muhammad. We will look at the facts recorded in the Bible.

Moses and Jesus ,they are very important to the Jews, Moses to Judaism and Jesus to Christianity. As stated in Deuteronomy 34:5-6, God himself buried Moses to an undisclosed place and to Jesus,God removed His body. committing. Meaning it prevented both christians and Jews from being enticed to make pilgrimages or pay homage to such sites. It protected them from creature-worship. In contrast, what did the Muslims do with Muhammad’s tomb after his death? Muslims built a mosque on his tomb. His grave became a place for Muslim pilgrims to visit in Medina annually. The Prophet’s tomb at Medina is, after Mecca, the site most venerated by Muslims. It is visited with reverence in the hearts of the faithful. Ironically, these Muslims fell into the very class of people, upon whom Muhammad beseeched Allah’s curse.

Unlike Jehovah, Allah did not have the
wisdom or the insight to prevent the
causes that could lead to creature-
worship among his worshippers.

The 12th century work by Qadi Iyad is
highly accepted throughout the Muslim
world. Al-Qadi Iyadibn Musa al-Yahsubi
(1083 C.E.-1149 C.E.) wrote in his book
Al-Shifa’:

“Visiting his grave is part of the Sunna
and is both excellent and desirable.
Ibn `Umar said that the Prophet said,
‘My shafa’at (intercession on the
Day of Qiyamah) is Waajib
(incumbent upon me to intercede)
FOR THE ONE WHO VISIT MY GRAVE.’”
still NO response to the op ? No answer, NO doubt, muhammed lied against christians and Jews.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
check the meaning of the Hebrew word. Even primary school children know words don't have one meaning, to know the original meaning of the word use in that verse, is to study the context. Its about Sabbath day of rest, the Sabbath is for man.

Heheheh he... This man is a clown cheesy

We have left Sabbath, rest and the Hebrew meaning. What of 'REFRESHED'? That's the question. Simply say you don't know, or that your book has left you confused. I won't condone lies in any form from you any longer.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2016
golpen:

Heheheh he... This man is a clown cheesy

We have left Sabbath, rest and the Hebrew meaning. What of 'REFRESHED'? That's the question. Simply say you don't know, or that your book has left you confused. I won't condone lies in any form from you any longer.
you fail woefully. The Bible indicates that the seventh day is not closed. In all other days the text says, "there is the evening and the morning, the n day." There is no such closing for the seventh day. God was "refreshed" in the sense that he was pleased how he had created the world (and established the idea of a sabbath rest). Perhaps this
anthropomorphism is prescriptive of how the Jews were to respond to a Sabbath day.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
nonsense!! The quranic verse say "keep away from woman during menstruation" what does that imply ? Muhammed FO*NDLE his wife. What does this imply ?

how will you learn? open your eyes and brains. go read Quran 2:222 again..
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
you fail woefully. The Bible indicates that the seventh day is not closed. In all other days the text says, "there is the evening and the morning, the n day." There is no such closing for the seventh day. God was "refreshed" in the sense that he was pleased how he had created the world (and established the idea of a sabbath rest). Perhaps this
anthropomorphism is prescriptive of how the Jews were to respond to a Sabbath day.

In as much as I thought to laugh at your manipulation again, I lost it out of pity for you. Let's use the same system you used for defining Sabbath. Refresh here in English means;

Simple Definition of REFRESH
:
to make (someone) have more energy and
feel less tired or less hot
:
to give someone more of (a drink) : to fill
(someone's glass, cup, etc.) again

computers : to put (something, such as a
page on the Internet) into a computer's
memory again in order to show any new
information : to cause an updated version
of (something, such as an Internet page)
to appear on a computer screen

Which of these definitions match with 'being pleased'?
I feel deep pity for you and the blasphemy your book put you into, which you try to cover for by every means, crook or cook. I pity you and I'm out of this with you.

Seek the truth and stop being dogmatic over doesn't satisfy your curiosity.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

how will you learn? open your eyes and brains. go read Quran 2:222 again..
muhammed keep on breaking the command allah gave in the quran, he even command you muslims to obey him and allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? / Denmark Is Loosing / "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.