Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (7783 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by DeathStroke007(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
muhammed keep on breaking the command allah gave in the quran, he even command you muslims to obey him and allah.

you are supposed to be ashamed.. you posted stuff about Prophet Muhammad breaking commandment of Allah.. even without me explaining it to you.. if you got common sense with working brain, it's inside what you quoted about him breaking rules that the answer to your questions is..

haba.. in the Quran 2:222 .. it's stated clearly that keeping close to your wife during her period is (sex)... abi oju e fo.. u no see the verse 2:222

... i will repost it again..

222. They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (GO IN UNTO THEM IN ANY MANNER AS LONG AS IT IS IN THEIR VAGINA). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.).

read again and see my capitalized word in the verse
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
golpen:

In as much as I thought to laugh at your manipulation again, I lost it out of pity for you. Let's use the same system you used for defining Sabbath. Refresh here in English means;

Simple Definition of REFRESH
:
to make (someone) have more energy and
feel less tired or less hot
:
to give someone more of (a drink) : to fill
(someone's glass, cup, etc.) again

computers : to put (something, such as a
page on the Internet) into a computer's
memory again in order to show any new
information : to cause an updated version
of (something, such as an Internet page)
to appear on a computer screen

Which of these definitions match with 'being pleased'?
I feel deep pity for you and the blasphemy your book put you into, which you try to cover for by every means, crook or cook. I pity you and I'm out of this with you.

Seek the truth and stop being dogmatic over doesn't satisfy your curiosity.
do you know the meaning of metaphors ? (personification) God use metaphors many times in the bible when referring to Himself. you should recognized the metaphors in eating and drinking " "I swallowed his story 'or' I swallow my pride" metaphors are more common in our speech than we might first think. Let me give you an example;

Isaiah 28:8. He says:
" For all the tables, are full with vomit and filthiness, so there is no place clean."

This verse is referring to the same metaphor of eating that Jesus uses so many times. It means that all the tables, which are places for eating, contains
fouled food, not wholesome "bread," which means, "the word, truth". It means, there is no knowledge on the table that is clean to "feast upon," that all of "the bread" of God that should
be there has been fouled by men. God's truths have been turned into what the philosophies of men turn "bread" into vomit and excrement, metaphorically of course.

Now let us extend this teaching a little further;

Hosea 14:5
I will be to Israel like a refreshing dew
from heaven. Israel will blossom like the
lily; it will send roots deep into the soil
like the cedars in Lebanon.

What this verse is saying is that , The graces of the Spirit are the hidden manna, hidden in the dew; the grace thus freely bestowed on them shall not be in vain. They shall grow upward, and be more flourishing; shall grow as the lily. The lily, when come to its height, is a lovely flower.

So when God was refresh, The expression, was refreshed, is spoken after the manner of men. It seems to signify that delight and complacency with which God surveyed all his works, and pronounced them good, Genesis 1:31.

If you cannot understand this, am sorry, you need to open your mind for spiritual truth, spiritual truth is hard to discern in muslims, even the quran use metaphor anthropomorphism: which I believe only few muslims know this, even the quran went even further to say "HOW CAN GOD HAVE A SON WITHOUT A CONSORT ? ". Yet Mary had a son without a consort.If Mary could produce a son without a husband, why would it be impossible for the Almighty Creator to produce a son without a wife?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
do you know the meaning of metaphors ? (personification) God use metaphors many times in the bible when referring to Himself. you should recognized the metaphors in eating and drinking " "I swallowed his story 'or' I swallow my pride" metaphors are more common in our speech than we might first think. Let me give you an example.

If you cannot understand this, am sorry, you need to open your mind for spiritual truth, spiritual truth is hard to discern in muslims, even the quran use metaphor anthropomorphism: which I believe only few muslims know this, even the quran went even further to say "HOW CAN GOD HAVE A SON WITHOUT A CONSORT ? ". Yet Mary had a son without a consort.If Mary could produce a son without a husband, why would it be impossible for the Almighty Creator to produce a son without a wife?

Will you stop gibberish trash? Now let's look at the meaning of metaphors.

A metaphor is a figure of
speech that identifies
something as being the same
as some unrelated thing for
rhetorical effect, thus
highlighting the similarities
between the two.

So how is 'refreshed' similar to being pleased? Did you go to school at all?

See, if you don't have anything meaningful to say, park well abeg.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
and muhammed is in heaven or hell ? Even the quran testify, muhammed is in HELL awaiting judgment. What will become of his slaves ?
u just confirmed their is nothing in your head, where in the Quran is it stated that mohammed is in hell.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2016
golpen:

Lol... I understand my dear brother, but people have doubts and part of our responsibilities is to rescue them. Let me enlighten him till I also feel I'm tired. Probably, he might not have heard some of these things before and then, maybe he'll understand better. Imaging he doesn't know they are quilty of what the prophet pbuh cursed them of doing.
bless you my brother kip up the good work may Allah grant us janah....and i hope those stone hearted fellow learn
MASHA ALLAH
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2016
golpen:

Will you stop gibberish trash? Now let's look at the meaning of metaphors.

A metaphor is a figure of
speech that identifies
something as being the same
as some unrelated thing for
rhetorical effect, thus
highlighting the similarities
between the two.

So how is 'refreshed' similar to being pleased? Did you go to school at all?

See, if you don't have anything meaningful to say, park well abeg.
hahaha, this is hilarious. Jesus say I am the vine and you are the branch. I guess you will take this verse literally, right ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
hahaha, this is hilarious. Jesus say I am the vine and you are the branch. I guess you will take this verse literally, right ?

If I won't take it literally, the meaning should be what is similar to the statement. Stop now!
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2016
OLAJADON:

u just confirmed their is nothing in your head, where in the Quran is it stated that mohammed is in hell.
when last you pick up the quran and read ?

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of YOUR Lord that every one of
YOU will be taken to HELL.”

And the next verse say :

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and LEAVE the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

The word “THEN” (Thumma) used in this
verse exemplify that there is a
chronological order of events. FIRST the
entry into HELL. “THEN” being saved from it. Note the wordings of Surah 19:72: “We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” You only “rescue” someone who is in some kind of danger. However, this rescue operation will only take place on “Judgment Day.”

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would RECOGNIZED THEM IN THE FIRE BY MARKS OF PROSTRATION , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden the fire to consume the marks of prostration. They will be taken out of the Fire having been burnt …”

It is only the muslims who have this prostration marks.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2016
golpen:

If I won't take it literally, the meaning should be what is similar to the statement. Stop now!
and when the bible say "God refresh" what is similar to this ? The book of isaiah say God never get wary. The Hebrew word for refresh is nepash meaning breath or to refresh oneself. God was refresh in the sense that He created the universe and saw it was Good ( breath and refresh oneself) call it good.

Just as you love-vendor your old car , and saw it afar off, take a breath (nepash) and saw the car was Good (refresh oneself)

The same argument can be use here:

the say "HOW CAN GOD HAVE A SON
WITHOUT A CONSORT ? ". Yet Mary
had a son without a consort. If Mary
could produce a son without a husband,why would it be impossible for the Almighty Creator to produce a son without a wife?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by golpen(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
and when the bible say "God refresh" what is similar to this ? The book of isaiah say God never get wary. The Hebrew word for refresh is nepash meaning breath or to refresh oneself. God was refresh in the sense that He created the universe and saw it was Good ( breath and refresh oneself) call it good.

Just as you love-vendor your old car , and saw it afar off, take a breath (nepash) and saw the car was Good (refresh oneself)

The same argument can be use here:

the say "HOW CAN GOD HAVE A SON
WITHOUT A CONSORT ? ". Yet Mary
had a son without a consort. If Mary
could produce a son without a husband,why would it be impossible for the Almighty Creator to produce a son without a wife?

It still doesn't make sense brother, no matter how you try to squeeze it inside. Why will God refresh Himself?, why will He breath? He is not human, these are characteristics of humans. That is why I said the concept of God in Christianity is human and that's blasphemy. You can see the fault yourself, that's why you're trying to cover up for your religion.

See, HE is God. The all knowing. HE knew what everything would look like, so HE won't be surprised at the outcome, or see it was good. It would be good anyway, because HE did it. He doesn't need to breath and refresh Himself. Creating all those, don't increase his majesty and otherwise don't demote Him. That is God. Stop the blasphemy pls.

About having a son without a consort. It is in two ways. One is having a consort and the other is having a son. You see this two characteristics, they belong to us, HIS creation. It is not as if He couldn't do it if he wants, but He is far greater than that. He has given that attribute to man and animals. Will you like to think that your God has the same characteristics as an animal? "audhubillah" Think of it that way. Now that you're old, will you eat your rice with mucous like that of a small kid? You won't! But it is possible if you really want to do it,but you won't. Think!
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
when last you pick up the quran and read ?

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of YOUR Lord that every one of
YOU will be taken to HELL.”

And the next verse say :

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and LEAVE the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

The word “THEN” (Thumma) used in this
verse exemplify that there is a
chronological order of events. FIRST the
entry into HELL. “THEN” being saved from it. Note the wordings of Surah 19:72: “We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” You only “rescue” someone who is in some kind of danger. However, this rescue operation will only take place on “Judgment Day.”

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would RECOGNIZED THEM IN THE FIRE BY MARKS OF PROSTRATION , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden the fire to consume the marks of prostration. They will be taken out of the Fire having been burnt …”

It is only the muslims who have this prostration marks.
am sick of you, what the essence of explaning since you wont accept the truth.

YOU KNOW WHAT KEEP UP THE WORK, WA RI ERE NI NU E.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by princewaldex(m): 6:34am On Jan 22, 2016
This shows u dont know d qur'an u r trying to quote from... Have u forgotten this aiya..
Fa'ama mal misqola sharatin khaera yarahu.. Wa ma ya'amal misqola sharatin shara yarahu
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
OLAJADON:

am sick of you, what the essence of explaning since you wont accept the truth.

YOU KNOW WHAT KEEP UP THE WORK, WA RI ERE NI NU E.
trash. Explained it if you can.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
golpen:

It still doesn't make sense brother, no matter how you try to squeeze it inside. Why will God refresh Himself?, why will He breath? He is not human, these are characteristics of humans. That is why I said the concept of God in Christianity is human and that's blasphemy. You can see the fault yourself, that's why you're trying to cover up for your religion.

See, HE is God. The all knowing. HE knew what everything would look like, so HE won't be surprised at the outcome, or see it was good. It would be good anyway, because HE did it. He doesn't need to breath and refresh Himself. Creating all those, don't increase his majesty and otherwise don't demote Him. That is God. Stop the blasphemy pls.

About having a son without a consort. It is in two ways. One is having a consort and the other is having a son. You see this two characteristics, they belong to us, HIS creation. It is not as if He couldn't do it if he wants, but He is far greater than that. He has given that attribute to man and animals. Will you like to think that your God has the same characteristics as an animal? "audhubillah" Think of it that way. Now that you're old, will you eat your rice with mucous like that of a small kid? You won't! But it is possible if you really want to do it,but you won't. Think!
I was ban , thank God I am back. So what you are saying here, God don't breath ? Refreshing yourself mean you are tired ? I told you before, its metaphorical meaning.

Surah 6:101:
“How can He have a son when He
hath no consort?”

Observe carefully how the carnal and
physical traits of humans are attributed
to God in this verse. No consideration
whatsoever is given for the divine infinite nature of God. Just because men on earth cannot have sons unless they
Cohabit with their wife, the quran say God cannot have a son without a consort.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by OLAJADON: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
trash. Explained it if you can.
you will get YOUR FULL EXPLANATION WHEN YOU answer my two questions in our previous conversation
AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONE OF HOLY SPIRIT AND THE OTHER ONE.....after that i willl tell you about the beauty of islam
p.s:- what even made you to do christianity, DNT TELL ME JESUS SAVED YOUR LIFE GIVE ME A REASONABLE REASON.
MASHA ALLAH
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? by malvisguy212: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2016
OLAJADON:

you will get YOUR FULL EXPLANATION WHEN YOU answer my two questions in our previous conversation
AM TALKING ABOUT THE ONE OF HOLY SPIRIT AND THE OTHER ONE.....after that i willl tell you about the beauty of islam
p.s:- what even made you to do christianity, DNT TELL ME JESUS SAVED YOUR LIFE GIVE ME A REASONABLE REASON.
MASHA ALLAH
okay. What do you want to know about salvation ?

Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? / Ruling On A Child That Committed Suicide Before The Age Of Puberty / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53