Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week (61000 Views)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by miney: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Famous TV and radio host, Deloris Frimpong Manso aka Virgin Delay, has revealed that she would love to have s*x 10 times a week.

The TV presenter who claims she’s still a virgin went on her Instagram page to to say she wishes to travel the world and fall in love again.

The 30 year old presenter said: –

''I wanna travel the world, get paid for doing what I love, fall in love and make love at least 10 times a week .... Cocoa Brown''

https://instagram.com/p/6lIGDrkCtx/?taken-by=virgindelay

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by kilode100(f): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Her Toto go hear am noni.

I remembered when I banged 5 guys in different locations sameday shocked shocked shocked

I used to be bad o cheesy cheesy cheesy

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Babe2sure(f): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2015
And she rambled on and on, at the end of the day, she realised its her wish list.

I already made mine, but not for public consumption. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Babe2sure:
And she rambled on and on, at the end of the day, she realised its her wish list.

I already made mine, but not for public consumption. grin

I see
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Babe2sure(f): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2015
muphasar11:

I see

What did you see o. You have yours too, right?

2 Likes

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

What did you see o. You have yours too, right?

That you have yours and its for your mind only

No I don't, never thought of having none, till I saw this thread but haven't thought so yet
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Babe2sure(f): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2015
muphasar11:

That you have yours and its for your mind only

No I don't, never thought of having none, till I saw this thread but haven't thought so yet

You don't ke? There is no one who doesn't have o. It's also your "bucket list" There are some you can share, and there are some you will not want to share "secret fantasy" it stays in the inner recess of your mind, till it is achieved.

My assignment for you, go and list them joor.grin
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

You don't ke? There is no one who doesn't have o. It's also your "bucket list" There are some you can share, and there are some you will not want to share "secret fantasy" it stays in the inner recess of your mind, till it is achieved.

My assignment for you, go and list them joor.grin

I think a lot
Have lots of wishes
But some stuffs don't take root in my mind

And I think some guys just don't care bout these stuffs they just come when they do

Home work here again. No joor this isn't our family room in the other session. Hahahahh
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by CharlyNick: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2015
10 times a week? I do that more than Three times per day. Is that Normal.....
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by twerkjack: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

I remembered when I banged 5 guys in different locations sameday shocked shocked shocked

UR WAIST NO BREAK NI? I REMEMBERES WHEN I TRIED THAT, I ALMOST GOT CRIPPLED! grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Babe2sure(f): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2015
muphasar11:

I think a lot
Have lots of wishes
But some stuffs don't take root in my mind

And I think some guys just don't care bout these stuffs they just come when they do

Home work here again. No joor this isn't our family room in the other session. Hahahahh

Off course, life is a naughty bitc.h. Its not the fairytale we dreamt about when we were young. Life happens. Regardless, we still have our greatest wishes and deepest desires.
Okay. Let's not derail this thread. Catch you on the flip side.

1 Like

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by kilode100(f): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2015
twerkjack:
UR WAIST NO BREAK NI? I REMEMBERES WHEN I TRIED THAT, I ALMOST GOT CRIPPLED! grin

You did? shocked shocked

Choi cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

Off course, life is a naughty bitc.h. Its not the fairytale we dreamt about when we were young. Life happens. Regardless, we still have our greatest wishes and deepest desires.
Okay. Let's not derail this thread. Catch you on the flip side.

Pt Taken
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by dmola(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by axortedbabe(f): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2015
Abeg who b this one again

1 Like

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
And this should be called an achievement undecided

4 Likes

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Stephansmily(f): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Issoryt.
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by kayo80(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
She is still a virgin, that's why she is talking like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by CR77(f): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Story 4 gods cool cool
kayo80:
She is still a virgin, that's why she is talking like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Burger01(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Smh smiley
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Flashh: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
A very lame way of seeking for attention.

9 Likes

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by emmabest2000(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

Gbam

4 Likes

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by ohenhen1: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Only 10 times a week?

grin
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Realgana(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
b
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by porrigeyam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

shocked
Come let Me bang u na, make I chop my own grin angry grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by MadCow1: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

Wash

7 Likes

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by Diesel1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilode100:

God loves u for that ! Kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by emmanuel596(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
It's ur pussyy do with it what ever u like

Btw ii can swear with my life that dis girl was never a virgin...nowadays no 1 gets such job without grazing beds
Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by gokay11(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pleasure derived from sex can't be compare to anything on earth

1 Like

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by jendhorlee(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
chai

Re: Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week by bishopsele84: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let her taste it first.fingers crossed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.