Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Uba Training School Opening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Training School Opening (4011 Views)

Diamond Bank Training School / Which Bank Has The Best Training School In Nigeria? / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Training School Opening by adebayour(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2006
Pls, does anyone have latest info as regards UBA. i mean when are they starting inviting us to their trainning school for those of us that succeded in the last interview. Pls this is urgent, am tired of sitting at home ooooooo. angry sad cry
Re: Uba Training School Opening by lina: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2006
when did you write your onw test and where? undecided
Re: Uba Training School Opening by nairajoel(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2006
Hi Housemates, I kinda dont know when they are starting but I read its going to be very soon. I and my friends eqaully wroye their exams the last time they wrote in Lagos , Awka , Onitsha and enugu and since then I was told we will be called for interview (We saw the results) as soon as the training schools in Enugu or Kaduna rounds up and that is soonest. So just hold on for prayers cos theres a lot of miracle on the way.
Re: Uba Training School Opening by adebayour(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2006
Lina, i wrote my test in ibadan together with the interview.

Nairajoel, that for that info. i pray God wld see u through. I pray God shd come to our aid oooo. And where did u read that they would soon open the training school? U r talking about miracle what type +ve or -ve. Well whichever i pray for +ve oooo. sad
Re: Uba Training School Opening by adebayour(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2006
Lina, i wrote my test in ibadan together with the interview.

Nairajoel, that for that info. i pray God would see u through. I pray God should come to our aid oooo. And where did u read that they would soon open the training school? U r talking about miracle what type +ve or -ve. Well whichever i pray for +ve oooo. sad shocked
Re: Uba Training School Opening by lina: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2006
i wrote my onw in umuahi on the 12 Agust i passed but since then i ve not hared any thing . pls amy body with useful inforamtion should let me know. thanks.
Re: Uba Training School Opening by laruuu: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2006
house,i did my own test in kd.did my 1st interview on d 5th of sept,the second one on the 22nd of sept but hav not heard anythin frm them.whatz up?
Re: Uba Training School Opening by villysmart: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2006
hey pple,i was sent a txt 2day to report to marina for the trainin on monday.I guess its startin immediately.cheers
Re: Uba Training School Opening by obihlaz: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2006
Pls I would you know that your are successfull in the interview? I had my interview @HQ in September and had not heard anything since then, pls can anybody help me , what is happening
Re: Uba Training School Opening by adebayour(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2006
I received a text message yesterday too to report at their office in marina on monday. cheers

I wish all in the house best of luck too. wink cool kiss
Re: Uba Training School Opening by obihlaz: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2006
Hello, Adebayour, when did you do ur interview, and did you see any ED or MD pls reply, I did my on 7th september
Re: Uba Training School Opening by bounce: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2006
hi house concerning the uba training school issue ,i think the training is goin to be held simultaneously in all centres,
i av a frend who is starting on monday @ marina and anoda frend @ kaduna.
congrats to those that made it . tongue wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uba Training School Opening by bisiofgod(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2006
the training is starting today both in lagos &kaduna.text msgs have being sent to those who made the 2nd interviwe.ive spoken with a frend at kaduna who is already at the trainig school this morning.cheers.all the best
Re: Uba Training School Opening by rima: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2007
hi Lina ,
iam rima , new register , i need your help to know how i can to setup a web radiostation, it is my projects and iam studing now in (master in physics) .
thank u
Re: Uba Training School Opening by Abacha: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hi house,
I wrote my test in August @ Yaba.
I passed n was called for the interview on the 3rd of Feb.
My Question is - How many more interviews, given I pass
the 1st one by God's grace will I go thru b4 I b/com like u guys
who r going 4 training?,

Abacha cool
Re: Uba Training School Opening by njidexy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
i went for uba interview yesterday and it was just a verification exercise,we were told to report to the office where we did our interview that possibly we will be going for training to kaduna on monday but we should come to the office by 4 in the evening on friday. pls help me to thank God fof i know this is a job offer.pls can any one tell me what there pay structure is like for ond holders.
Re: Uba Training School Opening by phurlamie: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Pls fam who have idea when another training school will be commencing it's been 4weeks now that I did medical examination. Any in-house here pls kindly help make enquiry about it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Updated-Vacancy In A School / Graduate Trainee @ First Bank/pwc/mtn/airtel/total Oil &gas All Recruiting! / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Is Ongoing: Apply Here Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.