Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (20143 Views)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by yme1(f): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
oh lawd

MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS undecided undecided cry

she rolls eyes and faint
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by iice(f): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
You reap what you sow
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by AmakaOne(f): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
Ever heard  of " What you reap is what you sow?"

Invite her home for dinner with the wife and kids next time she's in town

hisses!!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sistawoman: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
Tell your wife all you did and she will help you make up your mind.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
U want to know what u should do? TELL UR INNOCENT WIFE
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by emilyone(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
why did you not  make her understand that at the beginning?  

as in married with 2 kid
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by spikedcylinder: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
Did you tell her BEFORE you guys started screwing your brains out that you are married?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by emilyone(f): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
with all passion i hate men like u .

1 Like

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by IFELEKE(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
Mr Anything Goes,
Tell her you are no longer interested in the affair,state your reasons and wait for the consequences.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by spikedcylinder: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2009
I hope you used protection so you don't carry kuruna back home to your wife?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by whitelexi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2009
Enjoy it while it lasts, it wont last much longer than u really think. The crime has already been committed so commit it very well so that when u r to pay the price, the punishment will be justified. The wifey will be hurt but you have no excuse for your kids.
You can draw some consolation from the fact that u r not the only one in it today, in fact millions of people [including some of the girls and guys saying they hate u on this thread, some have slept with married men and women] do it so its not such a huge deal.

You need to go and make peace with your creator and desist from any form of adultery in the future!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by dae(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2009
Haaaaaaaaaaa, MEN!!! Okunrin!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sistawoman: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
Tell her to look for support on the web.

There are tons of Other Women groups out there that she can join and talk to other whores about her feelings and how sad she is.

If you get away with this. . . you better treat your wife like gold and never let it happen again.

I dont believe that things just happen.

There is no majic button that one pushes and one second your standing fully clothed and the next second you are naked and on top of another woman. There are alot of stages between that and plenty of time for one to say this is wrong I am married let me go home to my wife.

Did you at least take off your ring?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by boliatiepa: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
its a lie. this man just watched that new beyonce flick and came to serve us bobo gist.

and na so all of una chop the boli
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by dae(f): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
Bob James:

Apologies to all womenfolks. Sometimes it happens without plan.
I feel for her. She is love but am not. I just hope she finds a place in
her heart to forgive me. I guess i allowed it to grow in her cos
i called her always, send romantic texts, advice her on her job,and
even make sur she takes adequate care of her self.
Its ok hunny, since it happened without plan, hopefully your wife will do the same and give the same damn excuse that things happen without plan! [b]hisssssssssssssss[/b]UNCLE - YOU USE YOUR OWN HAND TO KOBALIZE YASELF(texting and calling her), SO!! DEAL WITH IT AND LET THE GUILTY CONSCIENCE  FOLLOW YOU TILL U CHOP THE LIVER TO TELL YA WIFE! chei!!! and you have kids too, poor lil kids. just pray that the girl does not swear for the innocent hcildren for the evil deeds of their daddy.

Olojukokoro!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
my guy, im not married but there are things a guy shouldnt do if he's got someone serious.

first of all, you dont cheat. but if you must play away, you don't call her with your main phone.
if this woman is the crazy type, you are in for a big wahala when you eventually tell her you were only sampling her her cunchas.

good luck homie and i hope she doesnt know your address.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by boliatiepa: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
dae:

Its ok hunny, since it happened without plan, hopefully your wife will do the same and give the same damn excuse that things happen without plan! hisssssssssssssss
UNCLE - YOU USE YOUR OWN HAND TO KOBALIZE YASELF(texting and calling her), SO!! DEAL WITH IT AND LET THE GUILTY CONSCIENCE FOLLOW YOU TILL U CHOP THE LIVER TO TELL YA WIFE!

Olojukokoro!

you just be bad belle person.

the guy asked for advice not ''i told you so's''
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BobJames1(f): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
deleted
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by steve49ja(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
Men this is not 1940 so stop acting like it is. . . I no do again no be fight oh sad

But men ya forgot you were married or something or its just something you do whenever you're outt.a town or prolly at the sight of the boobs ya forgot the beautiful and innocent faces of ya kids.

If you don taya then put a stop to it no matter what she claims, love or no love this for real aint going nowhere and you dont need to tell her you's married or not its none of her biz you guys had a fling together doesnt mean you are meant to be forever undecided

When next she buggs you remember this line and dont say it smiling: Abeg free me!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by dae(f): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
Bob James:

Very frankly i feel very bad about this.
I had probs with my wife that maybe gave me the
push. But all that is history. My wife actually
saw some of her texts. But i guess my wife was
willing to protect her marriage rather raise any querrel.
I love my wife. We have fully reconciled.
Its a terrible mistake for me to do the"short" date
and its getting me in bad light. I deserve it. I need her to forgive me.
Never Again.
Yo man, even though u having probs with your woman, it dont mean that u shuld go out there na! I'm not married o but i have been in relationships. EVERY couple have ups and downs, good, bad and the ugly times too. Marriage i thought was suppose to be sacred and a "for better for worse" biznezz. Anyways, good thang u and yo wife is good, u better just pray to God that your concubine will be cool when u break the news that u no dey do again. If you havnt been giving her attention, it wouldda been easier. Dunno what to tell ya!

anyways, Gluck.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by debosky(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
sistawoman:

Tell her to look for support on the web.

There are tons of Other Women groups out there that she can join and[b] talk to other whores [/b]about her feelings and how sad she is.

So there is a LovePeddler Support Network?  shocked shocked shocked grin

Most of this advice is medicine after death - cut her off, sharply if needed and move on with your life.

She knows you are married, so go further by stating you will not be interested anymore - end of story.

Learn from your mistakes and pray for forgiveness.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by dae(f): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
the guy asked for advice not ''i told you so's''
[quote][/quote]
Shhhhhhhh, quiet!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by DOUBLEOH1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
Very frankly i feel very bad about this.
I had probs with my wife that maybe gave me the
push. But all that is history. My wife actually
saw some of her texts. But i guess my wife was
willing to protect her marriage rather raise any querrel.
I love my wife. We have fully reconciled.
Its a terrible mistake for me to do the"short" date
and its getting me in bad light. I deserve it. I need her to forgive me.
Never Again.

GUY I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP BUT LET ME BE POLITE
(PLS CLOSE THE BIGEST HOLE IN YOUR FACE)
OGA BOB JAMES ABI NA BOB JONES, YOU DON F, K UP PLENTY angry
YOU STILL OPEN MOUT DEH TALK SAY YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY

MAKE GOD CAUSE YOUR WIFE TO CATCH YOU.
(yeye)

WHAT ANNOYS ME IS THE FACT THAT SHE (YOUR WIFE) WILL AWAIT YOUR RETURN AND PERHAPS PLANT A KISS ON YOUR STAINED SKIN
I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK OF WHAT SHE DOES TO YOU AT NIHT sad sad sad
SMALL WONDER MOST BABES HAVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION ABOUT MEN,
YOU DON PAY FOR ONE HEAD BUT YOU WANT CHOP TAKE AWAY JOIN SHEBI?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by tkb417(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
You reap what you sow
u dey curse am?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
I met a babe in a plane on my way back to Lagos from Abuja recently.
One thing led to the other, I went back to abuja for a wedding recently and
we met again in my hotel room. She passed the nite and we had
it all nite. Now she wants me so much that she flew to Lagos.
I Got a place for her and we screwed each other for three days.
The problem is now she doesnt want to let go. I am married with 2 kids.
How do i tell her to stop. Dont want to hurt her as though i used and dumped her.
She is a big girl with cash. I am Telecoms biz man doing well too.
Though just a fling, she wants more.
Pls help
!!!
she wants more then give it to her. Just try to tell ur wife about it b4 she hears from gbeborun like those cursing u. Ok?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sistawoman: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
debosky:

So there is a LovePeddler Support Network?  shocked shocked shocked grin

OH MY GOD yes.

I read there sometimes and those whores make me want to vomit.

They support each other thru DDay's, share tips on how thier MM can stay under the rador, support each other when the MM are with thier families and cant see them, share sexual tips for when they do see thier MM and when the MM dumps them and goes back to his family, either cuz of a DDay or cuz he is just done bleeping her they have a forum for helping them cope.  

These women actually believe they are in r/s with thier MM men.  It is quite scary the lengths these women will go to, to cover thier tracks, to keep "thier men", to decieve the wife and to convince themselves that he loves them more.

It is very sad and sick.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by iice(f): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
tkb417:

u dey curse am?

It's not a curse undecided
It simply means, you get what you ask for. . .

Na wah for translation undecided
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Hotstepper(f): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2009
lol@ she should have known cuz u r in ur mid 30s, look, dont u know dere r men ur age and older that are yet 2 marry?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Pataki: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2009
dae:

Haaaaaaaaaaa, MEN!!! Okunrin!!!!!!!!!
It takes two to tango. He was dishonest with her at first, later told her the truth, but she still wants more. Would she tolerate it if another woman is disturbing her own man if she later on get married? Some women and some men are just plain devils in human form.

@ Poster,
I met a babe in a plane on my way back to Lagos from Abuja recently.
One thing led to the other, I went back to abuja for a wedding recently and
we met again in my hotel room. She passed the nite and we had
it all nite. Now she wants me so much that she flew to Lagos.
I Got a place for her and we screwed each other for three days.
The problem is now she doesnt want to let go. I am married with 2 kids.
How do i tell her to stop. Dont want to hurt her as though i used and dumped her.
She is a big girl with cash. I am Telecoms biz man doing well too.
Though just a fling, she wants more.
Pls help!!!
Men like you should be castrated! You go chop wife for house, come go out dey chop another person's property. You even got her a place?! When you wanted to chop her toto in Lagos, did you ask of us, where you can rent an apartment for your rendezvous? Now you need help?! Am sorry to say, you do not deserve a home at all. I am really in a foul mood this evening. Best I not type with my emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.