Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade (38349 Views)

Atlantic Slave Trade: Igbo Inhabitant In United States, Cuba, Jamaica & Barbados / Efik/ibibio Names And Their Meaning / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2009
beneli:

You got me there, my sister! I can't think of anything to suggest to you that would make you change your world view. So go on believing what you want to believe.

OK. If I'm not mistaken, aren't you believing what you want to believe? I mean it is GOD's word against a humans.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by ezeagu(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2009
FowardEast:

The atlantic slave trade is in the bible. So being Igbo or whatever doesnt really matter. I mean the people who left on those ships, especially AA's, were cursed by the most high.

Ewo, is this what has been going on on this thread? See a damned person calling an oppressed people cursed! May the soles of the millions of Africans in the bottom of the Atlantic have mercy on you.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2009
ezeagu:

Ewo, is this what has been going on on this thread? See a damned person calling an oppressed people cursed! May the soles of the millions of Africans in the bottom of the Atlantic have mercy on you.

Mercy on me? They only thing they would do is reveal further truth. I'll say it again. BLACK AFRICANS ARE OPPRESSED, BLACK AMERICANS ARE CURSED.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by ezeagu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2009
Moving on from crazy people . . . . . . . can someone please post something intelligent and of relevance?
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2009
ezeagu:

Moving on from crazy people . . . . . . . can someone please post something intelligent and of relevance?

Atheist huh?
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by ezeagu(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2009
FowardEast:

Atheist huh?

Atheist must have a different definition for you, maybe to you it implies that someone is rational. So because I don't believe non-continental Africans are cursed, I must not believe in God, in that case Chukwu must equal ForwardEast? No?

On that note you've severely derailed the thread with some mental and emotional issues plus some signs of learning difficulties which need to be dealt with privately. Let the thread in Peace.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 2:12am On Aug 16, 2009
ezeagu:

Atheist must have a different definition for you, maybe to you it implies that someone is rational. So because I don't believe non-continental Africans are cursed, I must not believe in God, in that case Chukwu must equal ForwardEast? No?

On that note you've severely derailed the thread with some mental and emotional issues plus some signs of learning difficulties which need to be dealt with privately. Let the thread in Peace.

"African Americans". Those are the ones I said were cursed. Not jamaicans, haitians or black latins. I dont know what you believe but if you read the bible then you'd see what im talking about.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by ezeagu(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
FowardEast:

"African Americans". Those are the ones I said were cursed. Not jamaicans, haitians or black latins. I dont know what you believe but if you read the bible then you'd see what im talking about.

Tell me the verse where it says explicitly "African American are cursed", then tell me how Jamaicans cannot be cursed as well (if you get the verse) when there have been slaves being "traded" for hundreds of years between Jamaica and America.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2009
And you (Israel) shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword (scornful nicknames) among ALL nations whither YAH shall lead you.

Deuteronomy 28:37

Who's the most hated group worldwide? AA's.

(16) CURSED SHALL YOU BE IN THE CITY, AND CURSED SHALL YOU BE IN THE FIELD (RURAL AREA).

These two verses tell us that everywhere you find Israel, these curses will be upon them. It doesn't matter if we are found in the city or in the country / rural or field.

FACT: If you look at any "inner city" in the United States, you will find death and destruction like nowhere else. Many of these cities look like they belong in any war-torn country, they're devastated. These cities are largely populated by "African Americans", as this is where the majority of "blacks" in the United States live. Wherever you find a large population of "Blacks" living in rural / country areas, you will find the same death and destruction like you find in the urban city areas.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:23am On Aug 24, 2009
"Blacks" have been cursed in the city and fields for as long as we have resided in this country. According to Leonard P. Curry, author of The Free Black in Urban America, 1800-1850, "More than a third of the black population in cities like Boston lived in blind alleys, cellars and lofts. Their poor and unsanitary living conditions created rampant health problems and shortened their life spans".

While in chattel slavery, the living conditions on the plantations (fields), were befitting beast. Slaves lived in extraordinarily dehumanizing conditions that stripped them of their courage, their labor and their lives.

VERSE 20: YHWH SHALL SEND UPON YOU CURSING (an evil oath of misfortune, trouble), VEXATION (Torment, Distress and Worry), AND REBUKE (to express sharp stern disapproval of), IN ALL THAT YOU SET YOUR HAND UNTO FOR TO DO UNTIL YOU BE DESTROYED, AND UNTIL YOU PERISH QUICKLY; BECAUSE OF THE WICKEDNESS OF YOUR DOINGS WHEREBY YOU HAVE FORSAKEN ME.

Just about everything "African Americans" have tried to do to improve our living conditions as a people, has failed. We have tried the political system (voting), the educational system (attaining college degrees), and economics (capitalism). But all these genres have been useless to us. Other Ethnic groups have been successful in bringing their people to a decent standard of living, when they use those same systems (political, educational, and economics). We have been in this country longer than almost every ethnic group accept the so-called Indians.

We are behind all those other groups in just about every category of society. Every time we try to make a move in POLITICS it fails, every time we try to make a move in ECONOMICS it fails, and so on and so on. And the main reason for this is because we have forsaken / forgotten Yah and have forgotten our special connection to him. Most importantly, we have forgotten that we made a covenant with Him, in which we promised to keep his laws. But we have broken that promise and now we are suffering for it.

On the other hand, the Jews who claim they are descendants of the biblical Israelites, have set their hand to do a lot of things and accomplished them. They set their hand to get the land of Israel, they set their hand against their enemies and a host of other things they have been successful at (things I will mention throughout this dissertation). According to the word of Yah, Israel is going to be cursed at everything they set out to accomplish. So this verse could not refer to the Jews, but it does refer to ancient Israel and their modern day descendants who are referred to as "Blacks" and African Americans" today.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2009
And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations,
(Luke 21:24)

Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge,
(Isaiah 5:13)

Leviticus 26:17 And I will set my face against you and YOU SHALL BE SLAIN BEFORE YOUR ENEMIES; THEY THAT HATE YOU SHALL REIGN (rule) OVER YOU and you shall flee when none pursue you.

Verse 17, is saying that Yah will turn his back on Israel and allow their enemies to overcome them. Israel will always be on the run and fearful.

"African Americans" have been slain by their enemies for centuries. It is estimated that well over one hundred million "blacks" (men, women and children) died during the middle passage, (the three week to three month voyage to the Western Hemisphere). When those that survived the middle passage arrived in the America's they were DEHUMANIZED, MURDERED, LYNCHED, MUTILATED, BURNED ALIVE, AND TORTURED . All of this continued to happen well after slavery was over.

The people who enslaved "Blacks" are the very ones who take credit for discovering this land and establishing this government. These are the people who have without a doubt run every aspect of this government from day one. 31 percent of this nation's founding fathers were slave holders. Collectively, they owned more than 1,400 slaves. Eleven of 16 United States presidents were slave owners. The people who created this government HATED the so called African American with a deep passion. Just as scripture predicted, those that HATE you shall RULE over you.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:29am On Aug 24, 2009
Levticus 26:18: AND IF YOU WILL NOT YET FOR ALL THIS HEARKEN UNTO ME, THEN I WILL PUNISH YOU SEVEN TIMES MORE FOR YOUR SINS.

In scripture, seven (7) is the Hebrew number for perfection. These curses are just too exact to have been implemented by the hands of men alone. "African Americans" are down on all sides of society. We have the least influence politically (despite having over 8,ooo elected officials in all branches of government). We are the least esteemed socially, despite having many civil rights laws passed in our favor, and we are the furthest behind economically, despite having a 450 billion dollar economy.

We now have everything that it takes to build an independent nation, so why is there still more pain, grief and suffering among this people than any other racial group in this country. Our politician sell us out for pennies, so having 8,000 representatives for our race does us more harm than good.

Having black skin is still seen as a badge of shame, so no one wants to be associated with the "African American." We are citizens of this country, yet we are still aliens in the only land we have ever known. Other groups may remain outside the mainstream, some religious sects for example, but they do so voluntarily. In contrast, "Blacks" must endure a segregation that is far from freely chosen.

Having a 500 billion dollar economy does no good if Blacks continue to spend, spend and spend, and fail to invest in things that will help our community to function as it ought to, as other ethnic groups do. But we can't do as the other ethnic groups do, because we are under the perfect curses of Yah, and the only way out, is to return to Him, asking for forgiveness
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:31am On Aug 24, 2009
Leviticus 26:37: AND THEY SHALL FALL ONE UPON ANOTHER, AS IT WERE BEFORE A SWORD, WHEN NONE PURSUETH: AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO POWER TO STAND BEFORE YOUR ENEMIES.

This verse could not refer to the Jews because they have stood up and defeated their enemies in every military battle they've had since 1948. This is one of the ways they have managed to keep possession of the land of Israel for over fifty years. They also have been successful at FINDING, CHARGING, CONVICTING AND EXECUTING Nazi war criminals, who had a hand in their Holocaust.

On the other hand, "African Americans" have had absolutely no power to stand against our enemies. And because of this, we have been the number one target of every hate group in the United States. "African-Americans" had NO POWER to stand against slave-catchers on the west coast of Africa, (African, Arab and European),

NO POWER to stand against the slave masters in the America's. During more than 300 years of chattel slavery there was not one successful slave revolt in North America.

We have had no POWER to stand against the K.K.K., skinheads, Neo-Nazi's and other hate groups. Between 1882-1927 6,000 "Blacks" were lynched.

Today, we have NO POWER to stand against racist policemen who shoot, kill and frame innocent "Blacks" on a daily basis in this country. All of the previously mentioned groups continue to be enemies of the "African Americans" (these are just a few of our enemies), and we haven't been able to stand against any of them successfully. We have run and continue to run from our enemies, even when they are not pursuing us.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:32am On Aug 24, 2009
Leviticus 26:38 YOU SHALL PERISH AMONG THE HEATHEN AND THE LAND OF YOUR ENEMIES SHALL EAT YOU UP.

"Blacks" have been perishing by the thousands since being brought to the Americas. We now have the highest death rate among all ethnic/racial groups in the United States. We die prematurely from diseases and violence more than anyone else.

We are, without a doubt, in the land of our enemies. As I stated previously, the people who brought us to this country in chains and shackles were indeed our enemies. And it is these same people who take all the credit for discovering this land and establishing its government. So, the United States is the land of our enemies and this is the land that we are perishing in, just as prophecy said we would.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2009
Leviticus 26:40; IF THEY SHALL CONFESS THEIR SINS, AND THE SINS OF THEIR FATHERS, WITH THEIR TRESPASS WHICH THEY TRESPASSED AGAINST ME, AND THAT ALSO THEY HAVE WALKED CONTRARY UNTO ME;

(41) - AND THAT I ALSO HAVE WALKED CONTRARY UNTO THEM, AND HAVE BROUGHT THEM INTO THE LAND OF THEIR ENEMIES; IF THEN THEIR UNCIRCUMCISED HEARTS BE HUMBLED AND THEY THEN ACCEPT OF THE PUNISHMENT OF THEIR SINS:

(42) THEN WILL I REMEMBER MY COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM; AND I WILL REMEMBER THE LAND.

Because the "African Americans" are also suffering from an identity crisis (ISAIAH 1:3), the masses of us don't know we are the true Israelites. So we don't know our special relationship with the most high, therefore we don't know what our sins are and can't confess them. Consequently, we have continued to walk contrary to the laws of Yah.

The majority of "African Americans" have no idea why so much misfortune has fallen upon them, and so it is very hard for us to accept this punishment. Many of us believe we are suffering because of the white man. That's only half the truth. As I mentioned before, these curses are too perfect to have been administered to us by the hand of men alone. So, as the result of us as a people not confessing our sins, (breaking the law of Yah is sin, I John 3:4), humbling our heart and accepting our punishment, we are going to remain in the land of our enemies until the second coming of Yahshuah, (erroneously called "Jesus"wink.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 24, 2009
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:36am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

you do know some African slave catchers also ended up as slaves and were shipped out to the Americas?

Of course. Not were "these people". Watch the movie Goodbye Uncle Tom. A very accurate description of the slave trade.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:37am On Aug 24, 2009
Deuteronomy Chapter 28:37 AND YOU SHALL BECOME AN ASTONISHMENT, A PROVERB, AND BYWORD, AMONG ALL NATIONS WHERE YHWH SHALL LEAD YOU (in captivity).

An astonishment means a sad, pitiful amazement, so remarkable as to elicit disbelief . The general attitude of some "black" people is so disgraceful that it motivates other races to observe us with astonishment. This is the reason many people are always asking the question "why are blacks behind"? "They should be ahead of other groups since they have been here for over 400 years". "African Americans" have become an astonishment to the world, other people are looking at us and wondering why we can't and haven't prospered in the richest nation on earth as other ethnic groups do (including the Jews).

The word proverbs and bywords actually have the same meaning here in the 37th verse. A proverb and byword are objects of general reproach, derision, an epithet or scornful nickname. These proverbs and bywords are nicknames that are used in a scornful manner in substitution for our true nationality. Names such as - Nigger, Negro, Coon, Blackey, Spade, Porch Monkey and so on and so on. These names are without a doubt proverbs and bywords, but so are the names African Americans and Blacks. Because they also are substitution for Israel true nationality, let me explain.

Africa is not a tribe, country, language or nationality, Africa is the name of a continent. It's the 2nd largest land mass in the world. It has 53 countries with many different people, languages and cultures. Africa is not a nationality because there's not a country on earth name Africa, so you can't refer to a group of people as African in reference to their national origin. The Ancient Egyptians, Nubians, Hebrews and other people who are indigenous to that continent, never mentions a place called Africa. And that's because the name Africa is Latin in it's origin.

The name comes from the Romans who spoke Latin. Africa has become synonymous with black and black skinned people, for the simple reason that the majority of the people who reside on that continent are black skinned. And the majority of the black skinned people around the world have some kind of ancestral ties to that continent. But all of this still doesn't change the fact that Africa is the name of a CONTINENT NOT A RACE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE.

The same can be said for AMERICA, it's not a COUNTRY, TRIBE, NATIONALITY OR LANGUAGE. America is also the name of a continent, it's divided into three parts NORTH, CENTRAL AND SOUTH. The United States is a country on the continent of America, and in the United States You have every ethnic / racial group living here. All these groups can name their national homeland, no matter how long they have resided in this country. For EXAMPLE: Germans are from Germany, Irish are from Ireland, Italians from Italy, Mexicans are from Mexico, Chinese are from China, Ghanaian are from Ghana, Ethiopians from Ethiopia, and Jews are from Europe and Israel.

All Ethnic groups in the United States can do this Except the so called African Americans. We know our fore parents were brought to this country from various west African nations. This is why throughout this dissertation I have used quotation marks and the word "so called" in reference to the names African Americans - Africans and Blacks. None of these names describes a nationality, nation or national homeland.

The word Black is an adjective and it should only be used to describe a noun or pronoun, for example: A black car, black hair, black shoes or black skinned people. Black does not constitute a nationality, there isn't a place called black country on earth. If you look up the word black in any English dictionary, you will find at least 35 different definitions. And out of those 35, more than half will have a negative meaning such as: EVIL, WICKED, GLOOMY, DEATH AND UNPLEASANT just to name a few. These false names were placed on us in order to further humiliate us. The reason why I used African Americas and blacks in reference to true Israel. Was to let you know who I was speaking about, but now you know. So from here on out I will only use the names Israel / Hebrews and Israelites in reference to the people who are called African Americans and blacks.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 24, 2009
FowardEast:

The reason why I used African Americas and blacks in reference to true Israel. Was to let you know who I was speaking about, but now you know. So from here on out I will only use the names Israel / Hebrews and Israelites in reference to the people who are called African Americans and blacks.

ok!

suit yourself.

But dont be surprised if nobody understands what you say.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

you do know some African slave catchers also ended up as slaves and were shipped out to the Americas?

as per the rest of your posts, nothing you typed which isnt found in Africa itself.

Israel has wondered out of the way of understanding, he has rejected knowledge, so now he is in the congregation of the dead. Israel is a spiritually dead people, but we have also lost our identity so now we are twice dead or as Ezekiel says we are very dry. Look at what Yahshuah says in Matthew 8:21-22

If i'm not mistaken AA's are the only people who don't know their idnetity. O sure they're american.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 24, 2009
FowardEast:

If i'm not mistaken AA's are the only people who don't know their idnetity. O sure they're american.

AAs arent the only people who dont know their identity. Some may not be sure they're American however- thats quite correct.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

ok!

suit yourself.

But dont be surprised if nobody understands what you say.

VERSE 23 OF ISAIAH 42: "WHO AMONG YOU WILL GIVE EAR TO THIS? WHO WILL HEARKEN AND HEAR FOR THE TIME TO COME? (the latter days)

All the prophecies and curses I have shown so far, are by no means a coincidence related to the Hebrews, who are known as African Americans. These scriptures are related to us because we are the true descendants of the biblical Hebrews. BUT WHO WILL LISTEN (give ear) TO THIS? Many people who hear this truth including the Hebrews (so called blacks), will try their hardest to deny this. They will try to say we are Anti - Semites among other names, for saying this. Some will say we are descendants of the ancient Egyptians, Moors, Muslims etc. Some will say that it doesn't matter who the Israelites are today because, "J-sus" has come and died for all, and so on and so on. But as the scriptures says WHO WILL give ear to this. Will You?
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:48am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

AAs arent the only people who dont know their identity. Some may not be sure they're American however- thats quite correct.

Because they are confused. I would like to know who else doesn't know their indentity. And then lets compare their stories with the bible.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2009
FowardEast:

VERSE 23 OF ISAIAH 42: "WHO AMONG YOU WILL GIVE EAR TO THIS? WHO WILL HEARKEN AND HEAR FOR THE TIME TO COME? (the latter days)

All the prophecies and curses I have shown so far, are by no means a coincidence related to the Hebrews, who are known as African Americans. These scriptures are related to us because we are the true descendants of the biblical Hebrews. BUT WHO WILL LISTEN (give ear) TO THIS? Many people who hear this truth including the Hebrews (so called blacks), will try their hardest to deny this. They will try to say we are Anti - Semites among other names, for saying this. Some will say we are descendants of the ancient Egyptians, Moors, Muslims etc. Some will say that it doesn't matter who the Israelites are today because, "J-sus" has come and died for all, and so on and so on. But as the scriptures says WHO WILL give ear to this. Will You?

will I what?

I dont buy all these hebrew theories except for historical research. The hebrews themselves came from Mesopotamia, and there's still plenty of unexplored issues concerning black origins and migration.

Are black Melanasians and Australian aborigines also hebrews going by your hypothesis? After all, they're still at the bottom of the ladder in their respective societies and could also post just like you.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 24, 2009
FowardEast:

Because they are confused. I would like to know who else doesn't know their indentity. And then lets compare their stories with the bible.

plenty of Americans dont have a clue about their origins outside America. Its not only a black thing.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:52am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

will I what?

I dont buy all these hebrew theories except for historical research. The hebrews themselves came from Mesopotamia, and there's still plenty of unexplored issues concerning black origins and migration.

Are black Melanasians and Australian aborigines also hebrews going by your hypothesis? After all, they're still at the bottom of the ladder in their respective societies and could also post just like you.

Of course you don't believe it.

Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

plenty of Americans dont have a clue about their origins outside America. Its not only a black thing.

Is it possible they are going to find it? Yes And their land? Yes. What about AA's? Can they do the same? NO. Do they even have a land? NO.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2009
More Biblical Proof:

"But this is a people robbed and spoiled, They are all of them snared in holes and they are hid in PRISON HOUSES",
ISAIAH 42:22

Since being in the western hemisphere, we have been robbed and stripped of our culture, language, history and heritage. We are the only people who, upon our arrival to these shores, were forbidden to practice our original way of life (culture, language, faith etc.), it was against the law. We were forced to give up our original names and history, which connected us to our heritage. For new names (proverbs and bywords), and a new history which connected us to the grave.

This scripture goes on to say that we are going to be trapped in holes and hid in PRISON HOUSES.

We are a minority in the population (12%) but we are the majority of the people in prisons and jails in this country. We've always had a large prison population in the U.S. In 1850 Hebrews constituted 60% of all persons incarcerated in Maryland and half of them were under 16 years of age.

During the same time period in the states of N.Y., New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Hebrews made up more than 50% of the prison population. In 1826 in Massachusetts free Hebrews were less than 1% of the population, but nearly 17% of the prisoners. By 1879, 90% of the 1,200 felony convicts in Georgia were Hebrews, this percentage would remain unchanged for the next 30 years. The 1st police unit in the South were used largely to catch runaway slaves.

Today, more than a 1/3 of young Hebrew men 18 to 34 are either in prison or under some form of criminal Justice Supervision (a step away from prison). The U.S. imprisons Hebrew men at a rate 6x's greater than that of white men. Hebrew men make up less than 7% of the U.S. population, but we comprise over ½ of the prison and jail population. 2 out 3 Hebrew men will be in prison nationwide by the year 2020 if the present rates continue.

Hebrew woman are the majority of women in prisons, in fact they are the fastest growing prison population in the United States. Hebrew children are the majority of children in the juvenile detention centers, they are also the majority of children being tried as adults and sent to adult prisons. As the scripture says we are being hid (away) / warehoused in prison houses.

This scripture goes on to say that "WE ARE A PREY AND NONE DELIVER, A SPOIL AND NONE SAY RESTORE".

A prey is a victim and a deliver is a liberator. We have been victims of the whole "American" society. we are victims of the political process, Educational system, Justice system, Religion etc. Not to mention that we are victims of the worst form of slavery man has ever known. We most certainly haven't been liberated from our situations, despite us having many men and women who have stood up and tried to liberated us. Actually our condition here seems to be getting worse.

We are a spoil and none say restore. After 300 years of chattel slavery no one has given us the necessary tools to RESTORE US to the people we are suppose to be. We, out of all people on the face of the earth, are owed reparations for our centuries of free labor. Which helped make the united states the richest and most powerful nation on earth. We also suffered sever psychological damage, from centuries of harsh treatment and harsh lies. This scripture says true Israel will not be restored or repaired which also means reparations.

The U.S. has a history of paying reparations. They paid the Indians in the form of land, money, free taxes etc. In 1991, the U.S. paid $20,000 to each Japanese American that were put into interment camps in WWII. The United States and the allied nations paid more than $14 billion in reparations to rebuild the economies of the defeated German and Japanese people. Governments around the world are giving people who have been oppressed by that Governmental system, reparations and or apologies.

The Jews are getting reparations from any and everybody who had a hand in their "holocaust". They are getting reparations from the German government the Swiss banks and even from German corporations that may have used Jews and others as free labor. The Jews are also claiming that they have been "restore" to the land of Israel. But how can this be if they are descendants of the Biblical Hebrews. This verse is clearly stating that Israel is to be robbed and spoiled, hid in prison house, without a liberator and without repair. This description fits our condition in the united states perfectly. The Jews just don't fit biblical prophecy concerning Israel.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2009
FowardEast:

Is it possible they are going to find it? Yes And their land? Yes. What about AA's? Can they do the same? NO. Do they even have a land? NO.

well, anyone who feels he/she doesnt have "a land", doesnt.

Attitude determines altitude.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2009
tpia.:

well, anyone who feels he/she doesnt have "a land", doesnt.

Attitude determines altitude.

I'm gonna keep using that verse because it describes what you are posting.

Tell me. Do AA's actually have a land?

And why do AA's have that attitude?

Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2009
MICAH 5:7-8 shows where Israel will be in the latter days,

(7) AND THE REMNANT OF JACOB SHALL BE IN THE MIDST OF MANY PEOPLE AS A DEW FROM YAH, AS THE SHOWERS UPON THE GRASS, THAT TARRY NOT FOR MAN , NOR WAIT FOR THE SONS OF MEN

(cool AND THE REMNANT OF JACOB SHALL BE AMONG THE GENTILES IN THE MIDST OF MANY PEOPLE,

The true Hebrews are among the Gentiles in the midst of many people. It's not a coincidence that the united states is known as the melting pot of the world, because every Ethnic / Racial group resides here with the Gentiles being the majority. And this is where the true Hebrews resides in the midst of many people among the Gentiles.

But europe is like that too. O wait AA's don't live in europe.
Re: Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade by FowardEast(f): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2009
ISAIAH 51:20 YOUR SONS HAVE FAINTED, THEY LAY AT THE HEAD OF ALL THE STREETS (corners), AS A WILD BULL IN A NET THEY ARE FULL OF THE JUDGMENT OF YHWH THE REBUKE OF YOUR MIGHTY ONE.

Go to any Hebrew community throughout the United States, and you'll find Hebrew men and boys pack on the street corners day and night. The word fainted means to fall unconscious, when you're unconscious you can't see, hear or are you aware of what's around you. When these men are on the corners they are very unconscious about what's really going on. They have no idea why and how all this trouble they see, have fallen on us. But at the same time they don't really care.

This scripture also says, that they are going to behave like wild bulls in a net (buck wild) while they are on the corners. These corners are so dense and the brothers who hang on them are so wild, that you don't even want to go pass them whither you're driving or walking. This isn't happening in other ethnic / racial communities the way it is happening in ours. According to scripture who else fits the description of biblical Israel?

You say latinos? I have seen their neighborhoods and no they aren't this. Gang infested or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Man Holds Umbrella For Oluwo Of Iwoland, Rasheed Akanbi In London / Why Ugbo People Don’t Marry Ladies Fair In Complexion –oba Olugbo Of Ugbo (pic) / Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.