Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport (31961 Views)

The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / Bad State Of Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by otokx(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Its no longer news that GEJ failed the south south people, the PH International Hellport is a testimony to that fact.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by Lakeland4321: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Agbaletu:

GEJ never abandoned PHC Airport. Go and see what Stella did and compare to what it was 3 years ago.
lets call a spade a spade, PH airport began remodelling even before enugu and owerri but because of the frosty relations bw amaechi and GEJ from 2013, oduah overzealously abandoned it in a bid to 'punish' amaechi and pls GEJ but completed enugu and owerri airports. now SURE P funds have dried up, the airport is a disgrace with dirty portacabins at arrivals, no wonder mama piss was denied access to vip lounge by the disillusioned faan staff. GEJ goofed big time here as it is the airport he will use mostly.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by christinie(f): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Amechi used Rivers money to fund Buhari's campaign.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by shamecurls(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Have a little brain man!

Its a Federal Airport

Stella Oduah claimed to have made that airport a world standard airport

doublewisdom:
Amaechi's Port Harcourt.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by ibietela2(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
angiography:

Oh my God...case closed with u. Did u see my correction up there?...u really have a problem. Adieu

You have problems too....

Ciao
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by ibietela2(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

No be only ride..In Nigeria, politicians take us for a flight.

GEJ was a failure..a total waste of ND opportunity.

True, he sent 6yrs trying to make the north his people.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Abagworo:

That airport is nothing but an abandoned project. They shouldn't have destroyed the old terminal if they didn't have enough funds to hastily build a new one.

And all blames goes to the man from Otuoke.

shut your mouth , amaechi was going to that airport with his mobs disturbing the working Odua was doing in that Airport, until worked permanently stop.....
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by daveP(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Isnt this the same airport Micheal Westen in Burn Notice used to depict that the job that got him burned was in Nigeria? The surroundings are bad, but i wonder why they chose PH.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by searay(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2015
List is list
QuotaSystem:

It made the wrong list though.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by jaybee(f): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2015
Agbaletu:

You are right, after Lagos and Abuja Airport, PHC Airport leads others in Nigeria.

Wrong. Aminu Kano international Airport is far better than Port Harcourt airport.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by Odani: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Agbaletu:

GEJ never abandoned PHC Airport. Go and see what Stella did and compare to what it was 3 years ago.

Dude pictures speak for itself, dats d arrival of d airport for both local n international. D editors try to even edit d pic sef,sometimes u will see mop standing by d walk path as if it's waiting for passengers.
But as for demanding for bribe dat is not true at all, lagos imigration and customs na baba for dat one.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by Huxibright(f): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Afam4eva:
The fact that it made the list is an achievement in my opinion.
my dear its true oooo
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by Huxibright(f): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Afam4eva:
The fact that it made the list is an achievement in my opinion.
but it made the wrong list.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by Huxibright(f): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
worst in everything, after paying for Cart at d arrivals, u will have to pay for service charge differently again, wettin stop me to push am myself? meanwhile......Carts are free in other airports......Naija and their ways of doing things.
Re: Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport by Skoopy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
doublewisdom:
Amaechi's Port Harcourt.

It has nothing to do with Amaechi or wike, it's an international airport owned by FG. So put the blame on jona undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Of A Nigerian Hustler In Picture / Few Pics From Jamaica / Check Out Throwback Pix Of Nigeria Airways, Lagos To New York For Less Than N18K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.