Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics (50831 Views)

Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Your Favorite Melanin Beauty? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by ebosie11(f): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sexy mamas.Both Annie Idibia and Tiwa Savage are hot in black outfits and sneakers.Who rocked it better?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by Beedemi247: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
jamb question..

Follow. Me on Instagram: the_lexnelson

17 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by kossyablaze(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ask SIMI...
Meanwhile na dat Prado Jeep catch my eye.Dah shiit is like 8m on the cool.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why all these boobs shows na? Una wan implicate person?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by Michellla(f): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
i'll give it to annie smiley

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by sotel(f): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Both did,bt tiwa did best

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by CR77(f): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rubbish threat of d century

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by jnrbayano(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Op,

Why not dress up on those, snap and upload let us judge all of you together?

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by lifezone247(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
The prado jeep rocks the black better joor undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by DickDastardly(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Silly thread for sissies angry cool

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by Sijo01(f): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Both fine but not news nor front page worthy.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by samuelizko(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonto dikeh did

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by thefakestan: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Welcome to LIB on NL

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
How will it affect my taking bread and beans tonight

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by BrownCookie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Annie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided. Chai!
Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by osabiya16(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na me
Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by lurlah2014(f): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tiwa face thou not enticing, they both ROCK it in their own copy cat way
Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by tola9ja: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jonathan Vs Buhari' Who Rock The Suit Better?

like for jona share for buhari

29 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by teemyte: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Even when i haven't see the pictures,I knew it will be tiwa savage

11 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by paul288yahoo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
end time tinz
Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by tola9ja: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari and Jonathan who is more handsome in hat

like for buhari

share for jonathan

81 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by KiNiBiGd: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by DonaldGenes(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Both but iWould wanna stck with Annie, cos she is from my L.G.A

Jokes:

"Forget this genotype talk, nothing is as painful as the love of Ur life telling U she can't marry U cos u're a polytechnic graduate"
Copied!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by tdayof(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
DAVIDO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
To to Dike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda's Daughter Shows Sexy Dance Moves (Pics , Video) / Could This Man Be Cossy Orjiakor's Husband-to-be? (Photos) / 2Face Releases Official Statement On New Date For Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.