Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma (57455 Views)

'We Perform Surgeries With Torchlights&Lamps In Univ. Teaching Hospital'-Doctors / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / How The Doctors In St. Nicholas Hospital Killed Chaz. B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Btruth: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm.. This st nicholas again.. I think, its high time their license is revoked..

May we all not see st. Nicholas wahala oooooo.. Amen
why are you saying this? Is there anything the public needs to know about St. Nicholas nii? Please tell us anything to warn us now.

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by free37: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Rip to your husband.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by slimbj: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2015
9jatatafo:

You calling me a liar shows how low your level of reasoning is. I am not asking for any help, I just narrated my encounter. Don't be so quick in calling people names
okay!!!!. Enjoy your day.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by slimbj: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2015
laudate:

Oh, really? What did you say in your last post?? Let me reproduce it here for you:

You stated clearly that "I will start to educate you on how to confirm if indeed you were seen by a doctor Orr not. No be everybody wet wearr ward coat be doctorr. Shikena." Now what would you expect anyone to infer from that? For you to be able to confirm if the person who attended to me had an MBBS or not, then it stands to reason that you either have one yourself, which allows you to tell the difference between someone who has an MBBS and someone who does not! shocked shocked

As for being in the medical field, you comments above gave credence to that. Would a non-medical person be able to educate me on whether someone who offered treatment to a patient holds an MBBS or not?? I leave you to do the math. undecided
... lmao. FBI IS HIRING. Let's not leave the substance and chase after my affiliations. Funny enough it's still hot out here. Enjoy your day
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lele007: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Sin, of which all humans except Christ are guilty, is the cause of suffering, and NO ONE and EVERYONE is to blame for misery in the world, "for the creation was subjected to frustration" (Romans 8 ).

Our God, father of our Lord Jesus Christ is still a healer, who heals those who believe, and will even raise the dead. He is The Physician; he cares not what we call an affliction, he breathes his word and heals it. He still has the keys of death. These are the real facts of Life, for they are Bible facts.

Jesus, bless the grieving family

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by laudate: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2015
lebete3000:
From your second response I can clear see you're daft cos I wasn't even asking you to repeat verbatim what he obviously explained which even a bricklayer can understand but to let you see how you don't understand the correlation of his response to the other guy's statement but ofcourse an empty barrel like you dat has been lectured here comes here spewing unrelated knowledge. You're not only shallow but stubborn at it.

As I said you're not on the level of who I should talk with. People like you are better relating with Nurses cos you are ofthe same mentality.

P.S: The problem with most patients is they think they're coming to see someone who'll carry all their burden both emotional, psychological, spiritual and finacial as if the Doctor doesn't have his own problems too and when you tell them here the first garbage they vomit from their mouth is-"who forced you to read Medicine?" what a daft response!

If you have issues apart from your health condition better go see a Shrink or talk to the Lord.

And from your response, it shows that the shallowness you referred to, actually resides deep within your own mind. Toksytoks responded to another poster, Lagusta , and you asked me if I understood what he said. In order to show you that I did, I paraphrased his words in my response to you. Next, you made a detour by claiming that you did not ask me to quote him verbatim. Do you have a challenge with comprehension? shocked How did I quote him verbatim? And your strange comment about how a bricklayer would have understood his remarks, had me in stitches. cheesy It says a lot about your thought processes. I guess you must have interacted with enough bricklayers who are familiar with the medical lexicon. sad

As if that was not enough, you then took your shallowness several steps further by making a totally different U-turn, and claiming that the 'correlation' was not understood! LMAO! Are you for real??! cheesy

I guess you have several emotional issues you are dealing with right now, which is why you are throwing up all this hate, and lashing out blindly at the unwary patients. Restraint is good for the soul. Try and practise it. undecided

And you should also take your own advice about talking to the Lord, as your post reveals that you have a deeply troubled mind. It may give you the peace, that you so desperately need, in order to be able to tackle the challenges that come with your job.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by gloshennel: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Let justice prevail...God knows I MISS CHAZ B... AND i also miss his presence on his show.. "SHARING LIFE ISSUES WITH CHAZ B" @RHYTHM 93.7fm Lagos...
Am a regular listener... RIP CHAZ B
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Toksytoks(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
thank you my brother, if you are Lagos Inbox me your details lets hook up.

Lagusta:

Okay.....

If what u posted is true, then there is a true possibility that the graft was rejected....

Dr kevwe has to be competent as a doctor, and to show that he knows his onions, or else the patient would take you for a fool...

My humble submission

Nice meeting you again, senior colleague grin
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyFiona:
Please communicate like a supposed professional, you're giving medics here bad name. embarassed

I will have sounded professional to you and given my job a good name if I decided to kill myself right? Cos that's what Medicine is about to you.

It's d place of my colleagues to determine if I give them a bad name and not a misguided patient like you. If you like you can take ds one too as giving us a bad name...see all d nonsense they're saying and expect us to keep quite and act "professional" that's how a patient came and brought thugs to the hospital just talking to d doctor anyhow and expects the doctor to act professional.

Doctors need to be taught the art of self-defence (karate, kung-fu & taekwando)because so majority of Nigerians are Psychiatric patients!
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Chinwem(f): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
How can we turn things around in this country? How can we teach empathy to medical personnel?

The patient before you is somebody's mother/ brother/ wife / sister. Treat them the way you would want your own mother treated . If you claim you ve done all you can for the patient, I hope if someone does the same treatment for your mother that you will be satisfied?

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by MrOlai: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Toksytoks:
Chaz B was a post renal transplant patient, he has had two major medical issues after the transplant which necessitated a laparotomy . Before we kill the hospital and the doctors, few people need to understand prognosis of renal transplant.

In America where best medical care is obtainable, 5 year survival chance is about 80% if post transplant treatment is carried out in the same center. He had his transplant in India, he had to fly back for another surgery few weeks after the transplant in India. Post renal Care in Nigeria was not too good, i am sure he did not get the necessary post renal support he needed.

one thing a renal transplant patient needs to be wary of are symptoms and signs of rejection. Chaz B's body had rejected the kidney and he had signs that were clear. so what was his post transplant treatment and follow up like? Nephrologists, General surgeon , cardiologists , Dietitian ( very important ) , Internal physician asides immunosuppressants.

He probably had uremia as a result of poor kidney function, Intestinal obstruction as a result of Lymphocele , complications of the renal transplant itself and laparotomy he had few weeks after his transplant.

FLUID THERAPY - in a patient with evidence of renal shut down not the best option.
ANALGESICS - no way

NG TUBE INSERTION ? - maybe to empty the content of the stomach , but the reason for the abdominal distention was most like fluid retention as a result of chronic renal failure.

UREMIA - only urgent dialysis could have saved him , but was he stable enough for the procedure? UREA shuts down the heart and brain in minutes.

Respiratory distress - Pulmonary edema, aspiration. This sums up a bad case, which St. Nicholas wasn't prepared for. Are the consultants full time employees of St Nicholas or part time. What is the working hours stated in the employment offer. Most doctors work 3 jobs to keep body and soul together, so dishing out instructions via the phone is part of the modus operandi.

only few hospitals can afford to keep 4 consultants on physical call every night, i doubt if there is anyone in Lagos. The healthcare system is messed up, poor training , poor remuneration , poor financing , poor and obsolete equipment. Government will not finance training , banks will not finance equipment purchase. Banks will rather finance oil and gas, shopping malls and telecoms projects.

Is Dr. Kevwe at fault? No. He transferred the case to his superiors who were supposed to take over.

we are quick to descend on doctors every time without critical analysis. so many Nigerian doctors have been 'bashed' away to other countries. Australia is recruiting them daily paying them up to 4600 dollars weekly, UK wants them , US and UAE. You down here call them block head.

Chaz B's case was bad, what he needed was a multi disciplinary team in a word class facility to save him. This is at today is not available in Nigeria.

Whao! What an excellent empirical analysis! Kudos!
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
laudate:

And from your response, it shows that the shallowness you referred to, actually resides deep within your own mind. Toksytoks responded to another poster, Lagusta , and you asked me if I understood what he said. In order to show you that I did, I paraphrased his words in my response to you. Next, you made a detour by claiming that you did not ask me to quote him verbatim. Do you have a challenge with comprehension? shocked How did I quote him verbatim? And your strange comment about how a bricklayer would have understood his remarks, had me in stitches. cheesy It says a lot about your thought processes. I guess you must have interacted with enough bricklayers who are familiar with the medical lexicon. sad

As if that was not enough, you then took your shallowness several steps further by making a totally different U-turn, and claiming that the 'correlation' was not understood! LMAO! Are you for real??! cheesy

I guess you have several emotional issues you are dealing with right now, which is why you are throwing up all this hate, and lashing out blindly at the unwary patients. Restraint is good for the soul. Try and practise it. undecided

And you should also take your own advice about talking to the Lord, as your post reveals that you have a deeply troubled mind. It may give you the peace, that you so desperately need, in order to be able to tackle the challenges that come with your job.

You are just man with a woman's mouth and a child's brain who is very uncreative as a result of his shallow-mindedness. anyone who uses his head well can see you not only quoted my colleague verbatim but also quoted back my insult verbatim as well...your brain is no different from a photocopying machine. Till now you still dont understand and decipher his response to that other colleague but like d typical Nigerian he'll rather die in his ignorance dan see d light especially when the light will reveal his folly.

I'm sure all I'm saying is beyond your comprehension but I won't give d benefit of expansiation, I'll love to keep seeing you walking majestically in d dark....it amuses me a lot!
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Toksytoks:
Chaz B was a post renal transplant patient, he has had two major medical issues after the transplant which necessitated a laparotomy . Before we kill the hospital and the doctors, few people need to understand prognosis of renal transplant.

In America where best medical care is obtainable, 5 year survival chance is about 80% if post transplant treatment is carried out in the same center. He had his transplant in India, he had to fly back for another surgery few weeks after the transplant in India. Post renal Care in Nigeria was not too good, i am sure he did not get the necessary post renal support he needed.

one thing a renal transplant patient needs to be wary of are symptoms and signs of rejection. Chaz B's body had rejected the kidney and he had signs that were clear. so what was his post transplant treatment and follow up like? Nephrologists, General surgeon , cardiologists , Dietitian ( very important ) , Internal physician asides immunosuppressants.

He probably had uremia as a result of poor kidney function, Intestinal obstruction as a result of Lymphocele , complications of the renal transplant itself and laparotomy he had few weeks after his transplant.

FLUID THERAPY - in a patient with evidence of renal shut down not the best option.
ANALGESICS - no way

NG TUBE INSERTION ? - maybe to empty the content of the stomach , but the reason for the abdominal distention was most like fluid retention as a result of chronic renal failure.

UREMIA - only urgent dialysis could have saved him , but was he stable enough for the procedure? UREA shuts down the heart and brain in minutes.

Respiratory distress - Pulmonary edema, aspiration. This sums up a bad case, which St. Nicholas wasn't prepared for. Are the consultants full time employees of St Nicholas or part time. What is the working hours stated in the employment offer. Most doctors work 3 jobs to keep body and soul together, so dishing out instructions via the phone is part of the modus operandi.

only few hospitals can afford to keep 4 consultants on physical call every night, i doubt if there is anyone in Lagos. The healthcare system is messed up, poor training , poor remuneration , poor financing , poor and obsolete equipment. Government will not finance training , banks will not finance equipment purchase. Banks will rather finance oil and gas, shopping malls and telecoms projects.

Is Dr. Kevwe at fault? No. He transferred the case to his superiors who were supposed to take over.

we are quick to descend on doctors every time without critical analysis. so many Nigerian doctors have been 'bashed' away to other countries. Australia is recruiting them daily paying them up to 4600 dollars weekly, UK wants them , US and UAE. You down here call them block head.

Chaz B's case was bad, what he needed was a multi disciplinary team in a word class facility to save him. This is at today is not available in Nigeria.

Broz you really have time oh!

We've explained this stuff to them times without number but na bashing go follow. right now it's fire for fire from my own camp. Anybody wey talk rubbish about medics I always give it back to them......it's no use having a reasonable communication with a goat.

You're just lucky we're not on a nation-wide strike presently otherwise even if you talk ds one dem go don sledgehammer your head.

The problem with Nigerians is targeting the wrong person. Govt isn't answering our needs things are hard to work with but in naija d govt is praised and the doctor is bashed for being a quack!

2 Likes

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
lebete3000:

I will have sounded professional to you and given my job a good name if I decided to kill myself right? Cos that's what Medicine is about to you.

It's d place of my colleagues to determine if I give them a bad name and not a misguided patient like you. If you like you can take ds one too as giving us a bad name...see all d nonsense they're saying and expect us to keep quite and act "professional" that's how a patient came and brought thugs to the hospital just talking to d doctor anyhow and expects the doctor to act professional.

Doctors need to be taught the art of self-defence (karate, kung-fu & taekwando)because so majority of Nigerians are Psychiatric patients!
You emit more silly in one second than our galaxy emits in a year. Quasar silly.
Your writing has to be troll, nothing in our universe can be this silly. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the big bang of silly. Some pure essense of silly so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I am sorry I can't go on. This is an epiphany of silly for me.

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyFiona:
You emit more silly in one second than our galaxy emits in a year. Quasar silly.
Your writing has to be troll, nothing in our universe can be this silly. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the big bang of silly. Some pure essense of silly so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I am sorry I can't go on. This is an epiphany of silly for me.

Anyone who isn't as confused as you are knows who sounds silly between both post.

You've qualified in saying nothing but the word Silly for no reason at all...you're not only silly but dummb.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyFiona:

And from your post you seem to have "studied" Physics in the University....I chose not to call you a Physicist but said you studied it cos that will be an insult to other great Physicist in the world.

You're either a confused & jobless undergraduate or a frustrated employee...nothing more!
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
lebete3000:

Anyone who isn't as confused as you are knows who sounds silly between both post.

You've qualified in saying nothing but the word Silly for no reason at all...you're not only silly but dummb.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote because .......it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective.
I don't have enough strength to deride your ignorant innuendos and half baked comments about unimportant trivia or any of this drivel. Duh!!!!!!

I am going to heed to this advice now so do not bother mentioning me again " I am gonna give my fvcks about things that matter, so I won't have any left about things that don't "".

So please fvck off " doctor".

1 Like

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyFiona:
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote because .......it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective.
I don't have enough strength to deride your ignorant innuendos and half baked comments about unimportant trivia or any of this drivel. Duh!!!!!!

I am going to heed to this advice now so do not bother mentioning me again " I am gonna give my fvcks about things that matter, so I won't have any left about things that don't "".

A Hahahahhaa.

Thought you wanna spar with me on words....I bet your IQ can't keep up.

You are nothing but a loser!
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
LadyFiona:

I just even reread your post a 2nd time an noticed it was filled with jargons...are you in anyway related to Hon Patrick? Big words isn't tantamount to making any sense as you know Hon Patrick was ridiculed by Americans for his big but empty words.

I advise you change your name to "blah blah blah" cos you're just blabbing.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by laudate: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
lebete3000:

You are just man with a woman's mouth and a child's brain who is very uncreative as a result of his shallow-mindedness. anyone who uses his head well can see you not only quoted my colleague verbatim but also quoted back my insult verbatim as well...your brain is no different from a photocopying machine. Till now you still dont understand and decipher his response to that other colleague but like d typical Nigerian he'll rather die in his ignorance dan see d light especially when the light will reveal his folly.

I'm sure all I'm saying is beyond your comprehension but I won't give d benefit of expansiation, I'll love to keep seeing you walking majestically in d dark....it amuses me a lot!

Hehehe.... and I am so amused to see you still swaggering in ignorance and bitterness. undecided Oh yes, your insults were thrown back at you, because they fitted you to a 'T'. You claim that your colleague's comments were not understood. Really? Was he speaking Greek, Chinese or Latin? Is that why you think his comments were not understood? shocked

At least, we should thank God for small mercies. You forgot to repeat what you said in your previous post.
lebete3000:
"As I said you're not on the level of who I should talk with. People like you are better relating with Nurses cos you are ofthe same mentality."

I laughed so hard when I read this part much earlier. cheesy grin Pray tell, on what level are you?? shocked shocked Kindly let us know. Your over-inflated ego must really be giving you a headache. Chai! Can everyone see the kind of medical personnel that our healthcare system is breeding these days? As for the nurses, since you know so much about their mentality....why not educate the rest of us?

Finally, with regards to your own brain, well what can I say? shocked You have said it all, by describing it as a photocopying machine. And you are right, no one can understand your comments as they are mostly wrapped in bitterness and hate. Your bitterness and warped remarks are beyond comprehension, which is why only someone like yourself who suffers from such things, can make sense of them. It is actually your so-called patients that I feel sorry for. Is this the uncouth way you address them in GH?

Now, I know you will still dig into your bag of insults to throw out another remark. Here, have the floor. Continue with your....what did you call it now?...'expansiation'. Your folly knows no bounds.

ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by Blow074: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2015
So Sad, they should be made to pay darely for this. May the Lord grant you & yours strength
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2015
laudate:

Hehehe.... and I am so amused to see you still swaggering in ignorance and bitterness. undecided Oh yes, your insults were thrown back at you, because they fitted you to a 'T'. You claim that your colleague's comments were not understood. Really? Was he speaking Greek, Chinese or Latin? Is that why you think his comments were not understood? shocked

At least, we should thank God for small mercies. You forgot to repeat what you said in your previous post.

I laughed so hard when I read this part much earlier. cheesy grin Pray tell, on what level are you?? shocked shocked Kindly let us know. Your over-inflated ego must really be giving you a headache. Chai! Can everyone see the kind of medical personnel that our healthcare system is breeding these days? As for the nurses, since you know so much about their mentality....why not educate the rest of us?

Finally, with regards to your own brain, well what can I say? shocked You have said it all, by describing it as a photocopying machine. And you are right, no one can understand your comments as they are mostly wrapped in bitterness and hate. Your bitterness and warped remarks are beyond comprehension, which is why only someone like yourself who suffers from such things, can make sense of them. It is actually your so-called patients that I feel sorry for. Is this the uncouth way you address them in GH?

Now, I know you will still dig into your bag of insults to throw out another remark. Here, have the floor. Continue with your....what did you call it now?...'expansiation'. Your folly knows no bounds.

ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin

I didn't even bother to read your rants, I know it's full of B.S
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by laudate: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2015
lebete3000:

I didn't even bother to read your rants, I know it's full of B.S

Yet, you quoted my post. How strange. shocked Keep repeating that statement to yourself, if it makes you feel better.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by lebete3000: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
laudate:

Yet, you quoted my post. How strange. shocked Keep repeating that statement to yourself, if it makes you feel better.

why should I waste my precious time?
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by mickey45: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Not only LUTH . most hospitals if not all are death traps. Until there is total overhaul of the healthcare system in Nigeria, cases like this will continue.

Nigeria's entire institutions need overhauling, not just the health sector.
It's pitiable, the fact that you have to be on the lookout for yourself for almost everything just makes it difficult for even professionals to concentrate and fully commit to their jobs without having to go see to some side hustle.
Government Hospitals are the worst for it. Went to one some years ago, you won't believe the ward walls were all cracked up.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by juman(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
There are cases on this thread that are so saddened.
The health sector is really sick like other sectors.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by jbblues24(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by adelolo: 12:30am On Jun 25, 2023
How I wish I have read all these comments before allowing them to take my dad to that stupid hospital called St Nicholas. They collected #2million within 12 hours and I still ended up losing my dad last month. May 31st. No surgery was done, no lab test. Just very useless with children as young doctors. The next patient also died a night before my dad that was when I knew something was wrong with this hospital but it was too late to get him out.
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by adelolo: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2023
That hospital needs to be closed down. All they do is to collect one's hard earned money and put secondary school doctors there
Hen hen. Yes hypertension is treatable.
angiography:

See as you say 'just hypertensive oo'. Hypertension kills person more than AIDS.

Coz by the time u start seeing symptoms... Oh my
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by adelolo: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2023
What are they coping with? Are they doing it for free. Don't tell me nonsense
They collected 2m within 12 hours and said the person doesn't need surgery and later said he needs surgery. Confused set of doctors. May they and their families be treated the same way too
May the wrath of God fall on them.
d33types:
Firstly..RIP to the dead.

Secondly .the man was a high risk patient hence the doctors were right to be cautious about medications.

Thirdly.. All the steps taken were medically in order

..even if he anesthesiologist wasnt needed till the man was critical. the radiologist wasn't needed until the necessary resuscitation was being done .

It's a very unfortunate situation.. But its giving the dog a bad name to hang it.. Nigeria is bad for all of us..imagine calling the anesthesiologist by 9pm and he leaves home immediately but because of traffic he arrives late then you blame him 'chai doctors don suffer sha..
I swear Nigerians are damn ungrateful ..Doctors are the very few coping with the poor system.

Well it's because she's well to do
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by adelolo: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
You are a bloody liar. Receiving a call from another doctor on what to do in other countries like US, Canada and UK. I am sure their license will be taken from them by now in other countries.
Oduduwaboy:

What course did you study & in which country? If you trained in Nigeria, whatever is affecting the quality of the Doctors must have also affected you. Why must nincopomps like you always see this kind of rare occurences in the health sector as an opportunity to abuse all hard working Nigerian trained doctors? Events like this happen in every country. Stop being a big f.o.o.l!
Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by d33types: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2023
adelolo:
What are they coping with? Are they doing it for free. Don't tell me nonsense
They collected 2m within 12 hours and said the person doesn't need surgery and later said he needs surgery. Confused set of doctors. May they and their families be treated the same way too
May the wrath of God fall on them.

You quoted me after 8yrs. A baby born in 2015 would have been prepping for secondary school by now.

Back to the issues, sorry for the loss of your dad. Nigeria has become even worse since the initial post of 2015, and it will become worse.

Private or government , healthcare will definitely follow the trend of the country. That is, you cannot get excellent health care in a shitty country.

Yes, the hospital may be negligent but you have to look holistically. Nigeria is long gone and will take a radical step to correct this. I am a doctor whose graduating class has more than two third of us doing excellently well abroad.

We automatically became excellent doctors abroad. But were subpar in Nigeria. Ask yourself why..

My condolences once more

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.