Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go (3835 Views)

Miss Nigeria Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend And Here’s Why / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter / Don Jazzy's Dad Takes A Pic With His Very Cute Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by love2nicee: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Overprotective dad takes hilarious photo with daughter's boyfriend and it has gone viral!!

Sticking to his word!

Dad will always be dad

A hilarious photo shows a dad posing with his daughter's homecoming date before the teens went to a homecoming dance in Wisconsin.

Sharee Schock, a professional photographer, was taking photos of her 15-year-old daughter and boyfriend earlier this month before a dance at West Salem High School when dad decided to go for the photobomb.

"All of the families were present for the shoot when my husband Ben went in for the pose," Schock tells FOX 11. "We were all hysterical."

She shared the photo of her husband posing with their daughter's boyfriend and the caption, "Whatever you do to my daughter, I will do to you" to her Facebook page.

The photo quickly began spreading online, eventually making its way to Imgur where it has received nearly 3 million views.

"We never expected it to travel further than our little country town," she added.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/10/overprotective-dad-takes-hilarious-photo-with-daughters-boyfriend-and-it-has-gone-viral.html

1 Like

Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by 2dillu2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
That's cool
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by DickDastardly(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Kenekingoooooooooooooooooooh!!!!
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Not interesting!

For car owners n diagnostic shops, learn how u can use your fone to run diagnostics on ur vehicle.

Check my signature!
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by faith551(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
So if the guy come straf him girl friend nko? Gay alert

3 Likes

Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
The boy will be fainting inside seeing a man's hands around his waist

2 Likes

Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by axortedbabe(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
They girl is so adorable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Tallesty1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Haywhymido(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok.
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by kamair237(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Holywizard: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
axortedbabe:
They girl is so adorable
'The' and not 'they'
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by greatestman(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
axortedbabe:
They girl is so adorable

Understatement I lack adjective to qualify her.
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by axortedbabe(f): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Holywizard:
'The' and not 'they'
tnx,can I breath now?

1 Like

Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by youngberry001(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
cute girl
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by jagbamania: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol he not fit happen fort naija dem go tell u face ur studies I wonder if nigeria bought the idea of school dem go theyt kill person wey fail

1 Like

Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by daddysprincess(f): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
The guy is cute. The girl is pretty
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by porrigeyam(m): 1:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Hahshahahahahzh o ga o angry grin grin grin
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by jaxxy(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Hilarious!
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by fallinlove58: 5:20am On Oct 20, 2015
fsg
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by KMJY(f): 5:29am On Oct 20, 2015
This is a joke I guess. Today is my earthday, show some luv nairalanders
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2015
That girl is pretty kiss
And for the dad lipsrsealed
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by kenedy175(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2015
Ayah! The guy should just be very careful
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by Karmatyra(f): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2015
.....Damn! the gurl is almost as pretty as me
Re: Overprotective Dad Takes Hilarious Photo With Daughter's boyfriend And It Has Go by lilslick(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Karmatyra rili fyn sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

HOT: 3 Types Of Vag*i*na Men Love / Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) / Photo: Kylie Jenners Butt And Waist Getting Bigger And Wider (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.