Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) (26837 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by coninse: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari meets with Service Chiefs at the State House

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo today met with military service chiefs to review the national security.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXATkQJyZ6E/ViUq-cYUJvI/AAAAAAAHAqs/GjMhftGABIo/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
R-L; President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Permanent Secretary Alhaji Ismaila Aliyu, Chief of Defence Staff, General Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin, Chief of Army Staff, Lt General T.Y. Buratai, Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas and Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar during a meeting with the Service Chiefs at the State House in Abuja. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE.

MORE PHOTOS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7Z1cf2Oh4WQ/ViUq_Lxu6ZI/AAAAAAAHAq0/FadvJVqTjM4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LXbN_5VgC4E/ViUq_wn4iUI/AAAAAAAHAq4/rxhkkTgOOZk/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TALrgZWKaSA/ViUrAsNUG0I/AAAAAAAHArA/iNl3pgFAKJU/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

Source: http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/10/in-pictures-buhari-meets-service-chiefs-again/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by coninse: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
All ears, Mr. Vice President

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
In other news boko haram never stop the killing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by StepTwo: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
abeg na only Buratai I wan see.
seriously, anytime I see that man, I see a joker.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by braimeddy: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
What do they have to say? Saying the same thing every time and yet BH keep on killing. I don't even knw what to say. I'm just tired of This govt.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by theV0ice: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
He's the smallest man in the picture but see how they're all listening with rapt attention grin grin

I just like the man called Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

My able V.P, carry on jare cheesy

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
The war must be won...no stories

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by YoowPeeRochas(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
PYO be like, *When I'm gone(4x); Ya'all gonna miss me when I'm gone...........! Ya'all gonna miss me by my name, ya'all gonna miss me everywhere oo; Ya'all gonna miss me when I'm gone* Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Given the recent security-related appointments, would i be correct in saying that there's no Igbo in that room?

You see what i'm talking about!?

Fulani una well done oh!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
NSA Maj Gen Monguno, consummate professional, looking smart as always.....he should however hit the ground running, Boko Haram is still having a field day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by CR77(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
I belong to northerners, and i belong to nobody... Buhari is a scam cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by damton(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Baba continues to make us proud. Buhari till 2023.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
What do they know that they are discussin...bunch of clueless he-goats
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by efilefun(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Given the recent security-related appointments, would i be correct in saying that there's no Igbo in that room?

Fulani una well done oh!
How many igbos are in Nigeria army How many Igbo parents will allow their kids join the military instead of going into business?? Abegii we know where to find your people not in the military

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Ne0w1zarD: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by sukkot: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by damton(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Fulani una well done oh!
why are you so easily drawn to their ethnic groupings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by efilefun(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
you go soon edit am write your nonsense grin
CR77:
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Millz404(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Land for sale.... Price: night food
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by domopps(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sai Buhari!

Sai Baba!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by yinkson(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Everything would be alright

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mine is let all these madness end. No to terrorism
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Serious govt
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
I thought they said these Niggas were all slim fit....who is that fat a$ that's standing akimbo in the last pics.??.
Mehn thats some pot belle sha o. undecided angry grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
itsIYKE:
D
daddy boy, howfar?
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by CR77(f): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
cool cool them no fit cool
tiamiyukunle69:
Mine is let all these madness end. No to terrorism

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
We will win at the end of the day
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Briefing in progress,

Good job there, Mr Vice President
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by islandmoon: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
osinbajo
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Does it Stop BH frm detonating bombs as usual? Buhari shud be honourable Enough & resign. GEJ pls Forgive us for voting u out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Launch Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway Avoid Criminal Activities. PICS / Lere Olayinka Drags Dele Momodu Online / Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.