Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

"POSIT OF DILEMMA" - Episode One - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "POSIT OF DILEMMA" - Episode One (960 Views)

Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / Tochi's Dilemma / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"POSIT OF DILEMMA" - Episode One by duisaf(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
We know a lot of us have already been waiting for the release of the 2nd season of “TAKING MY CHANCES” just before that is this short but equally intriguing drama write-up, read up… I know you will enjoy it!!

One of the finest beauty the earth has ever produced, so rich in her natural look, smiles and notion. But she was only given birth to by a poor widow, she was told by her mum to have lost her father since she was two years old and since then life has proven so difficult for the family.

Sholape's mum sells roasted plantain by the road side, atimes it might be roasted corn or yam depending on which season it is. She tries so hard to make hands meet but having Sholape and her younger sister to cope with makes it all to no avail as they could only feed from hand to mouth. Sholape managed to only attain a secondary school level certification as it was free to every indigene.

Sholape: Mummy, its going to rain today. And that's not a good sign; you know we need to sell all this plantation or else they will get spoilt.

Sholape's mum: Yes, I know my dear... I only hope these dark clouds are just mere threats. Oh! Look at me, I have forgotten my big umbrella at home, its better you go get it for me as soon as we get to our sales spot.

Sholape: Yes ma, let me hurry; since I'm still going back home. Sholape hurrily took the big bowl of plantain and potatoes on her head to their sales spot and head back for home. As she walked for some minutes, the dark bags of the sky begins to leak; it was drizzling and she hasn't gotten the umbrella yet likewise no hut to hide; "this is not so good" Sholape said to herself as she practically walked under the rain. The rain threatens with thunder and lightning dignifying even more heavy down-pour ahead.

Desmond drove pass with a cute ride; wow its a KIA series.. Sholape pondered for a second within her; and said aloud "how I wish" snapping out of her thought to notice the car actually stopped and even taking a reverse towards her. Who can this be, I don't know anyone nau; she said to herself. But Desmond whining down; stares at Sholape and wow this guy isn't looking bad either:

Desmond: Hello dear, I could not help but to notice an angel walk wet in the rain; what happened to her wings? (Smiles). She should have been far gone before the even began?
Sholape blushingly said thank you for the compliment.

Sholape: Well, let's say this angel wouldn't mind been soaked in the nature of this existence today.

Desmond: Hmmmm... That sounds interesting, so angels too take time to be adventurous. I like your kind of angel.. I must confess. But please let the adventure pause for now, I would love to drop you off; its unfair to make you walk under the rain.

But I'm wet already.. Sholape said, Desmond insisted and off they drove.

Desmond: So, what is this angel's name?

Sholape: You can call me 'Sholape'

Desmond: I am Desmond, the son of late Senator Enoch. I came in into the country some day ago for my holiday, I'm a student actually.. Studying mechanical engineering in Germany. And you?

I'm sure you already have a clue of how Sholape's response will look like? But can one be so certain about it?... Stop dwelling in the world of guesses when you can have it all to yourself, lets journey together in this series of "Posit of Dilemma". Watch out for Episode Two!!

Note: "POSIT OF DILEMMA" COMES UP EVERY WEEKEND ON "DUISAF MEDIA".. I mean every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I call this episode a taste of the iceberg, an appetizer to prepare your mind ahead for a loaded and blissful OTHER episodes, CLICK THE LINK BELOW to continue reading... http://www.duisaf.com/2015/10/posit-of-dilemma-episode-two.html

(1) (Reply)

5daysofvalentine / The SQUAD / It's a Crazy World(A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.