Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pics Of A Town Under Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of A Town Under Water (1820 Views)

Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of A Town Under Water by noeloge82(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is d story of oguta a town in Imo state but boadered by anambra state but unfortunatly this town has been submerged by flood and residents are on d run
They call for help atleast to alliviate d suffering pending when d rains stop the town is notable for yam production , cassava and fishing but today they are leaving in disarray

Source ; channels news see d pics

Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by noeloge82(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
More pics

Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
What is Rochas doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by donholy28(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Rochas na d worst governor ever

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by noeloge82(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2015
See more

Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by Beesluv: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Mami and papiwater town
Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by megautche: 4:02am On Oct 20, 2015
The 400 million released during the last flooding was hijacked by Rochas . How was the money used, which projects were done with the funds. ORO is a corrupt governor.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by VcStunner(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2015
Well, in this change era all I can wish anybody is goodluck. There was a time when things like this caught the sympathy of the govt, only that things have "changed" and it only catches the attention of wailers. But sometimes if wailing means calling the attention of the govt on national disaster that has happened or waiting to happen, then I wanna be a wailer full time my people. I don't do party but I honestly do good governance and criticize when it's lacking. Rochas pls
Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by shadrama(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Rochas is a pailure (failure) iya iya o. And God will fonish (punish) him for what he has done to the good feafle (people) of imo state.
Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by godofwar666(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2015
This is Serious, I wonder where the state government are And the two dude above are not ok or do I have to say dem dey craze
Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by KenOne: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2015
donholy28:
Rochas na d worst governor ever
Then Wike is even more worst because Ahoada East and West is underwater as we speak after several warnings about Rivers State from National Meteorological service
Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by kenedy175(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2015
What a pity. Imo is getting worse by the second. OkoroHausa won't see this one!
Re: Pics Of A Town Under Water by iykenex(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2015
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: New Rule In Nairaland / A Motor Park Under Construction By Captain Idris Wada Of Kogi State - Pics / See What A Nigerian Posted On Facebook About Diezani,Dasuki,Sambo & Others(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.