Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (44816 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings #330/$ / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:29am On May 28, 2016
jeffkennedy:
@ Sammig1 is a honest & straight forward business guy, I exchanged some PayPal funds early this morning, I sent a screen shot of the transfer to him, immediately he confirmed the transaction, he credited my account instantly with the agreed amount. Never knew that there were still some honest people around, he is a breath of fresh air, in fact he is now my official PayPal and Payoneer exchanger. Tanx man it was g8 doing business with you.

Thank you so much sir. Your kind words will keep me going steady.
We are still exchanging dollars via PayPal And Payoneer, send the in. Sms, call or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquires.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by oriosan: 8:31am On May 28, 2016
Highly recommended. Nice doing business with you bro, more transactions coming. Very honest guy I must say, Oga Sammig, keep up the good work. God bless you real good.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dake40(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2016
Sammig1:

Thank you so much sir. Your kind words will keep me going steady.
We are still exchanging dollars via PayPal And Payoneer, send the in. Sms, call or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquires.

Can you help me withdraw 32$ fiverr funds?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
dake40:

Can you help me withdraw 32$ fiverr funds?

Sure.. Bring it in
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by toluayo93: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2016
sammig1 still remains the best. I initiated withdrawal this morning and got alert this morning. do not hesitate to use his service
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Danyl(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2016
sammig1 is one of the best exchangers on nairaland. I have been using him for some time now but had to give my review today...
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Danyl:
sammig1 is one of the best exchangers on nairaland. I have been using him for some time now but had to give my review today...

Am still buying funds.. Send them in
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by strongtech2(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2016
This guy is the real deal, just did some exchange with him and it went well. am recommending him
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by hogg: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2016
sammie good work but what rate are you giving me now. I have $717 and 250 or 260 is not good okay.....officially now is more $300....
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
hogg:
sammie good work but what rate are you giving me now. I have $717 and 250 or 260 is not good okay.....officially now is more $300....

Bring it on man. A good rate awaits u
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dagr8(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Sammig1:

Sent you a message on whatsapp, no reply
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sammig1:

Can you exchange paypal by adding my mail?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Still more than capable. His communication is wow, and his manner of handling issues is outstanding. Kudos!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by everton4life(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sammig1:
We help you withdrawn your hard earned funds from fiverr, PayPal, Elance, freelancer, domain registration, upwork without stress and with confidence and you receive your payment with minutes of sending the funds to us.
Provide us with your email and we will guide you through the steps to withdrawing the funds and transfer your cash into your designated Nigeria Bank account within minutes of successful withdrawn.
We can process $$$ withdrawn of up to 3500$ and our rates are highly flexible and attractive. We can meet up with you for one on one withdrawn as we have agents for withdrawal scattered all over Nigeria.
A trial will convince you. Call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquiries and fund exchange.

ps we also assist in opening foreign PayPal account for those interested for a small fee.
can you also help withdraw from payoneer
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by tbliss22(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
He assisted me to withdraw some funds from paypal today and in few minutes I got my alert. I recommend him, he's too much!!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=MULLAH123 post=47038864]
Can you exchange paypal by adding my mail?[/quote

Yes I can and have done it for u before
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
AMZYMAYO:
Still more than capable. His communication is wow, and his manner of handling issues is outstanding. Kudos!

Thank u so much
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
tbliss22:
He assisted me to withdraw some funds from paypal today and in few minutes I got my alert. I recommend him, he's too much!!

Thank u so much
Keep flexing your naira while I enjoy my dollars cheesy
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by keylaz: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
nice ideas. Have cooler and easier way to make cool
cash from ur spare cash. 30%interest monthly, both capital and interest can be withdrawn. if ur interested whapsapp me
on 08037260895.its free for serious minded people pls
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by aywhy93(m): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Sammig1:

Thank u so much
Keep flexing your naira while I enjoy my dollars cheesy

Hi, Boss... I need Paypal funds, you just have to help me pay for an item on eBay... That's all! What's your rate?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2016
aywhy93:

Hi, Boss... I need Paypal funds, you just have to help me pay for an item on eBay... That's all! What's your rate?

Sorry sir I don't do eBay payments
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Hadeyemy: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
pls can you recommend someone that does eBay payment
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dsubtle007(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Sammig1:

Please I need payoneer fund. Do you provide this service?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dsubtle007(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2016
Sammig1:

Do you fund payoneer account? If yes, what's your rate?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
dsubtle007:

Do you fund payoneer account? If yes, what's your rate?

Hi bro, sorry for the late response. I Do not fund payoneer for now. I will soon though. Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by DrBeaut01(f): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Sammy is a real professional with excellent customer service. I am impressed with his services! He assisted me to withdraw my dollars from paypal and paid after confirmation.

I highly recommend him. Well done Sammy. keep it up!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
DrBeaut01:
Sammy is a real professional with excellent customer service. I am impressed with his services! He assisted me to withdraw my dollars from paypal and paid after confirmation.

I highly recommend him. Well done Sammy. keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words.. We are still buying paypal Payoneer fiverr funds. Send them in today and you will be glad you did
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Wapmasta(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Have been using sammig service for quite a long time . He is a very personate person,fast rresponse and payment . So. I thereby stronggly recommend him .
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by sanyakola: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sammy is a great guy, very trustworthy... I will give him 100/100 you know what that means.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:27am On Jul 14, 2016
sanyakola:
Sammy is a great guy, very trustworthy... I will give him 100/100 you know what that means.

100/100.... I like that, lol... If u know what that means too, then send your funds in. Thanks bro for the kind words
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Dhellake: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Great Guy, smooth transaction. Everything was swift and smooth. I strongly recommend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / Golden Bridge Grant, Is It Real? / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared