Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (44779 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings #330/$ / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by stino4win(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sammig1 service is excellence. Communications 5 STAR Rating, Delivery 5 STAR Rating. Overall Outstanding experience. Will definitely use again.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2016
I am still picking funds from paypal, freelancer, fiverr. Send them in. Sorry no update since... Av been busy preparing for this grin grin grin
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Nairaland.com folks worldwide and those in phc are cordially invited.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by DCTrendy(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Bros, i still dey wait for your call nah. Want to withdraw to your paypal from my upwork. let me know plz.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2016
DCTrendy:
Bros, i still dey wait for your call nah. Want to withdraw to your paypal from my upwork. let me know plz.
done already..sorry for the delay..
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sammig1:
We help you withdrawn your hard earned funds from fiverr, PayPal, Elance, freelancer, domain registration, upwork without stress and with confidence and you receive your payment with minutes of sending the funds to us.
Provide us with your email and we will guide you through the steps to withdrawing the funds and transfer your cash into your designated Nigeria Bank account within minutes of successful withdrawn.
We can process $$$ withdrawn of up to 3500$ and our rates are highly flexible and attractive. We can meet up with you for one on one withdrawn as we have agents for withdrawal scattered all over Nigeria.
A trial will convince you. Call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquiries and fund exchange.

ps we also assist in opening foreign PayPal account for those interested for a small fee.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by leonardicey: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Excellent service and highly recommended
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
leonardicey:
Excellent service and highly recommended

Thank u so much. Looking forward to more biz between us.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sammig1:

Thank u so much. Looking forward to more biz between us.

Ur rate?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Ur rate?

How much do you have?
Inbox me 08037495005
So we can discuss
Sammig1
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Sammig1:
I am still picking funds from paypal, freelancer, fiverr. Send them in. grin grin grin
t
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
send in your funds and cash it in naira. no stories...no fuss. call, sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
A trial will make you stick to me.
get started now!!!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sammig1:
send in your funds and cash it in naira. no stories...no fuss. call, sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
get started now!!!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sammig1:
We help you withdrawn your hard earned funds from fiverr, PayPal, Elance, freelancer, domain registration, upwork without stress and with confidence and you receive your payment with minutes of sending the funds to us.
Provide us with your email and we will guide you through the steps to withdrawing the funds and transfer your cash into your designated Nigeria Bank account within minutes of successful withdrawn.
We can process $$$ withdrawn of up to 3500$ and our rates are highly flexible and attractive. We can meet up with you for one on one withdrawn as we have agents for withdrawal scattered all over Nigeria.
A trial will convince you. Call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquiries and fund exchange.

ps we also assist in opening foreign PayPal account for those interested for a small fee.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by HCpaul(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dsubtle007(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Thumbs up Samming...several successful transactions without breaking sweat. Overall rating, 5 STAR.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dan56: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2016
i have some fund to withdraw
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Sammig1:
get started now!!!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dan56: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
i Thought this guy was lying to my greatest surprise unlike most nigerians i have done business with. he sent the money at an agreed rate......i cant believe this guy is faithful until now!!

prove attached below

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by dan56: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
if you intend making a withdrawal. just go ahead; they guy is 100% honest 99.9% Super fast.

he is simple and honest to work with...really means business
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:27am On Aug 29, 2016
dan56:
if you intend making a withdrawal. just go ahead; they guy is 100% honest 99.9% Super fast.

he is simple and honest to work with...really means business

Wow. I feel super duper now! Thanks so much for the kind words. I am elated. In another news, pls send in ur funds for withdraw asap. Call SMS or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquires or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
send in ur funds for withdraw asap. Call SMS or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquires or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by BlossomJey: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Been Using Sammig for my Transfers for a while now, had to come drop my testimony too! He's quick to response, Quick to Deliver and Offers very friendly customer service! Don't hesitate to use his service.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2016
BlossomJey:
Been Using Sammig for my Transfers for a while now, had to come drop my testimony too! He's quick to response, Quick to Deliver and Offers very friendly customer service! Don't hesitate to use his service.

Thanks bro for your kind words... Am so grateful and will do more. In other news... Payoneer available for sale.. First come first serve... Call SMS or whatsapp 08037495005
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sammig1:
I am still picking funds from paypal, freelancer, fiverr. Send them in. Sorry no update since... Av been busy preparing for this grin grin grin

hello I will like to withdraw my $104 on Saturday. are you interested? how much per dollar?
send me a mail at ikechukwuapeh@gmail.com or 08108273445
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
ikechukwuapeh:

hello I will like to withdraw my $104 on Saturday. are you interested? how much per dollar?
send me a mail at ikechukwuapeh@gmail.com or 08108273445

I am always interested once dollar is mentioned. I will get across to you now.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sammig1:

I've whatsapped you grin
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Alfrediolu: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Does anyone sell payoneer funds, its needed urgently!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by nne4(f): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Sammig1:

I have $52 fiverr fund can you help me withdraw it
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by gabrielani044: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Alfrediolu:
Does anyone sell payoneer funds, its needed urgently!

$465 Payoneer fund for sale at #340 per dollar. Let me know if you still need.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Alfrediolu: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2016
gabrielani044:

$465 Payoneer fund for sale at #340 per dollar. Let me know if you still need.

I still need it, how do I contact you?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by gabrielani044: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Alfrediolu:

I still need it, how do I contact you?

gabrielgabbb@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.