Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (44614 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings #330/$ / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2016
etebefia:
do you buy Payoneer funds?

Call SMS or whatsapp 08037495005 so we can discuss it

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Galaxypoduction: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Full Explanatory Review Of Sammig1.
Pros.
MODE OF CONTACT: Whatsapp, Phone call and Email-- I did most of the transaction through phone call and email. If you wonna enjoy him, I think Whatsapp and phone call is the best shot!

CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT: I give him 100%. He rock this.

RATE: I'll rate him 101% on this. Although I wouldn't mention the rate at which he exchanged with me, I prefer him to other sucking exchanger that exchanges for a peanut of N190/$.

Cons.
None so far.
I urge you to continue delivering a good service like this.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
Full Explanatory Review Of Sammig1.
Pros.
MODE OF CONTACT: Whatsapp, Phone call and Email-- I did most of the transaction through phone call and email. If you wonna enjoy him, I think Whatsapp and phone call is the best shot!

CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT: I give him 100%. He rock this.

RATE: I'll rate him 101% on this. Although I wouldn't mention the rate at which he exchanged with me, I prefer him to other sucking exchanger that exchanges for a peanut of N190/$.

Cons.
None so far.
I urge you to continue delivering a good service like this.
Thanks.

Thanks bro.. Am blushing... Waiting for more business with you.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Sammig1:
We help you withdrawn your hard earned funds from fiverr, PayPal, Elance, freelancer, domain registration, upwork without stress and with confidence and you receive your payment with minutes of sending the funds to us.
Provide us with your email and we will guide you through the steps to withdrawing the funds and transfer your cash into your designated Nigeria Bank account within minutes of successful withdrawn.
We can process $$$ withdrawn of up to 3500$ and our rates are highly flexible and attractive. We can meet up with you for one on one withdrawn as we have agents for withdrawal scattered all over Nigeria.
A trial will convince you. Call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquiries and fund exchange.

ps we also assist in opening foreign PayPal account for those interested for a small fee.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by MCFRESH(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Sammig1 post=41490014][/quote]pls i want to open a new pay pal
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by naijasaint: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Just hope the OP and all those giving good recommendation are not one and the same individual.... just thinking out loud
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by revabey22: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
abeyjubilee@hotmail.com
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
MCFRESH:
pls i want to open a new pay pal

We create us paypal full verification for client for a big fee. Contact me via my signature for details
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=naijasaint post=41963898]Just hope the OP and all those giving good recommendation are not one and the same individual.... just thinking out loud[/quote

The same one person with different account names
Boss we can't go so low. We have been into exchanges and we r still in it. A trial will convince u.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
revabey22:
abeyjubilee@hotmail.com

Wil do you an email asap.. Check and respond ASAP
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
revabey22:
abeyjubilee@hotmail.com

Be sure to get contact from our numbers 08037495005 so as others not to impersonate us.
Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sammig1:
We help you withdrawn your hard earned funds from fiverr, PayPal, Elance, freelancer, domain registration, upwork without stress and with confidence and you receive your payment with minutes of sending the funds to us.
Provide us with your email and we will guide you through the steps to withdrawing the funds and transfer your cash into your designated Nigeria Bank account within minutes of successful withdrawn.
We can process $$$ withdrawn of up to 3500$ and our rates are highly flexible and attractive. We can meet up with you for one on one withdrawn as we have agents for withdrawal scattered all over Nigeria.
A trial will convince you. Call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 for enquiries and fund exchange.

ps we also assist in opening foreign PayPal account for those interested for a small fee.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Yugosng(m): 2:01am On Jan 15, 2016
@Sammig1 is the go-to guy for all your paypal withdrawal needs. He is honest, efficient, flexible and very dependable. When you use his service, your experiences with other paypal exchangers will seem like a joke!

Still sitting on the fence? Do yourself a favour and try him out.

Thank me later wink

Yugos.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Keep the enquiries coming, we are here to render quality service
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by owoyale1: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks for the info. I tried registering on Fiverr as well as [url]jolancer.com[/url] Now, I'm earning smiley
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=owoyale1 post=42051877]Thanks for the info. I tried registering on Fiverr as well as [url]jolancer.com[/url] Now, I'm earning smiley[/quote

Good news bro.. Earn well and bring the money for us to exchange. Thanks bro
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Sammig1:

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by SuperGenial: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
I have received Paypal from OP twice this month.
Nice service on WhatsApp. Good rates too.
Will be using again and again.
Thank you.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by 2sex(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Do you receive payfunds outside freelancing sites? what is your rate please?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
2sex:
Do you receive payfunds outside freelancing sites? what is your rate please?

Yes we do. Inbox for rates
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Sammig1:

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Do you have a US Paypal account and it's presently stuck at 60% or 80% and you want to get it to 100%, which is fully verified status? Then you have come to the right place.
We offer... Us bank account #3500
Us phone number #3000
Us credit card #3500 or #5500
Call what'sapp or SMS 08037495005 to order now
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Obynolee(f): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2016
Sammig1:
Tell the sender to approve receipt of item. It will change from 21days to 1+3days sometimes the funds becomes available immediately

Do you think that it worked that way?,i have a similar case,i have called and mailed PayPal confirming the receipt of my goods,my guy have sent the tracking number of a container that is in Nigeria to them which which i believed that they have tracked it and discovered that it is in Nigeria but they insist on him waiting for 21 days.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Obynolee:

Do you think that it worked that way?,i have a similar case,i have called and mailed PayPal confirming the receipt of my goods,my guy have sent the tracking number of a container that is in Nigeria to them which which i believed that they have tracked it and discovered that it is in Nigeria but they insist on him waiting for 21 days.

yes it works like that.
av done that many times,
even yesterday twice.

the problem.
1. your friend didnt process the transaction on paypal when he received the cash.
2. you didnt confirm receipt on paypal and thats because your friend didnt process the transaction on paypal.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sammig1:
Do you have a US Paypal account and it's presently stuck at 60% or 80% and you want to get it to 100%, which is fully verified status? Then you have come to the right place.
Us phone number #3000
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Sammig1:

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Sammig1:
Us phone number #3000
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by desoul2004(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Can I transfer from my Neteller account direct to my domiciliary account?
N.B My Neteller account is in USD.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dear I don't know much about that... I believe someone else will explain better to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.