Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (44618 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings #330/$ / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2016
And we are still paying our clients promptly

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Iyemik: 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
Sammig, Protect your clients privacy. Block the name on the paypal screenshot. I advice you also block the account numbers. And stop exposing your clients details without their approval.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 3:50am On May 07, 2016
Iyemik:
Sammig, Protect your clients privacy. Block the name on the paypal screenshot. I advice you also block the account numbers. And stop exposing your clients details without their approval.

Done. Thanks for your input.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by SuperGenial: 10:52am On May 08, 2016
Been withdrawing paypal every week since many months through OP.
Cool and efficient.
I'm very satisfied.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 1:18am On May 11, 2016
SuperGenial:
Been withdrawing paypal every week since many months through OP.
Cool and efficient.
I'm very satisfied.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
More business to us
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by JenniferWrites: 9:37am On May 11, 2016
Thank you so much! I highly recommend his services, he doesn't waste time transferring your money to you, literally in minutes. I'm happy I met him first, I believe this is the best service you can get around here.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by hogg: 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
Good work. Even sent my money when am not even aware that my paypal is already paid.

Good work bro!!!
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:12am On May 12, 2016
hogg:
Good work. Even sent my money when am not even aware that my paypal is already paid.

Good work bro!!!

Thank you sir for your kind words. I appreciate your business
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 4:14am On May 12, 2016
JenniferWrites:
Thank you so much! I highly recommend his services, he doesn't waste time transferring your money to you, literally in minutes. I'm happy I met him first, I believe this is the best service you can get around here.

Good customer to work with always. More biz to us grin cheesy
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by IAmNotYourMate: 5:16am On May 12, 2016
Hello, i wanna make a withdrawal on fiverr. This is the first time I'll be trying someone new. My former exchanger has bad customer relations
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2016
IAmNotYourMate:
Hello, i wanna make a withdrawal on fiverr. This is the first time I'll be trying someone new. My former exchanger has bad customer relations

We spoke already on phone. Awaiting your details
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
Hello Samming do you sell? Whats you rate?
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Onelovetayz(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2016
Hello Op, do you buy from Payoneer too?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2016
tfx2012:
Hello Samming do you sell? Whats you rate?
i

Yes I do sell when I have excess. Contact me via WhatsApp let's discuss rates.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2016
Onelovetayz:
Hello Op, do you buy from Payoneer too?

Thanks for your response.

Yes I do. Pm. Me 08037495005 let's transact. Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by olyrayy(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2016
Just did business with the OP. I really enjoyed his services.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2016
This guy don turn more than my exchanger, he is now a good friend. You need a great person to entrust your funds to? You need Sammig
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by DCTrendy(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2016
I am withdrawing from Upwork,

Kindly give me details of your paypal email so i can transfer to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by henrymor: 2:21pm On May 13, 2016
Pls i need help...am an upwork newbie and i just got my first payment today but am having problem withdrawing it.pls kindly help me out. Thnks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by DCTrendy(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
U cant withdraw your upwork payment the same day it is paid as it will be showing pending until it is cleared in their bank.

Once it is cleared then you can withdraw to a paypal, payoneer or bank wire.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by IAmNotYourMate: 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
I just made my first fiverr withdrawal through sammig1. thanks.He is trustworthy and credible.
I'm about to make another paypal transaction through hi,
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by henrymor: 12:09am On May 14, 2016
DCTrendy:
U cant withdraw your upwork payment the same day it is paid as it will be showing pending until it is cleared in their bank.

Once it is cleared then you can withdraw to a paypal, payoneer or bank wire.

Ok, thanks. But the money has been paid and my balance has reflected the money...the next thing is how to get paid amd i don't have a paypal account. Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2016
IAmNotYourMate:
I just made my first fiverr withdrawal through sammig1. thanks.He is trustworthy and credible.
I'm about to make another paypal transaction through hi,

Thanks you bro. More biz to us
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:42am On May 14, 2016
olyrayy:
Just did business with the OP. I really enjoyed his services.

Thank you so much for your kind words
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:43am On May 14, 2016
henrymor:

Ok, thanks. But the money has been paid and my balance has reflected the money...the next thing is how to get paid amd i don't have a paypal account. Thanks

Already spoke on whatsapp and everything cleared.. Expecting to see you withdrawing soon..

1 Like

Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Sammig1(m): 5:44am On May 14, 2016
DCTrendy:

Thank you.

You can contact me via my email Uniquesammig@gmail.com
Or whatsapp 08037495005
Pls note Uniquesammig@gmail.com is not my PayPal account
Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by henrymor: 6:08pm On May 14, 2016
Sammig1:

Already spoke on whatsapp and everything cleared.. Expecting to see you withdrawing soon..

Ohhh!!!! grin Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by Fem60(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2016
This guy really surprised me.
one of my students have been distopping me
for a long time that he need to withdraw
the small money he have on fiverr
because he went on vacation because of
the exam and he need money to go back home.

i was unable to do it because i have
problem with my paypal and i just come
here and find the guy.

The guy did it perfectly and more than how
i was expecting. he even send the money to
my account not up to 2hours that the guy
withdraw to his account.

He is the best, if you use him you will not
regret.

Thank guy
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by pyerii: 12:27am On May 15, 2016
Hi guys,

I am a savvy writer who's just starting out at freelancing.
Whoever needs a blog poster, article writer/rewriter should kindly mention me. Thank you all.

Oh, I also conduct research on any topic.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by bot101(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2016
Great and excellent service! Very quick to deliver, and honest too. Definitely going to sell to him again.
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by henrymor: 8:56am On May 15, 2016
DCTrendy:

Thank you.
Please bro..am also a freelancer that works at upwork.. am having problem feeling the W9 form. If i don't fill it i can't withdraw. Please if you have a way out put me through.
Thanks
Re: Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. by made001(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2016
I just withdrew my fiverr funds through Sammig
Wonderful customer service!
Transaction completed in less than 1 hour!

More $$$ to come! Keep up the good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 / Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.