Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier (1936 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier by sweetlove(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2006
If a guy treats you like a princess but acts like a paupier

What if hes the greatest guy makes you feel wonderful.Knows he want to spend the rest of his life with you and you know that in doing so your settling.But your getting older and not so many are looking.What do you do do u let him go or just live a happy life but without the intensity that true love brings?
Re: If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier by osegwu(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2006
My guy try to be coherent
I don't even know from what direction you are coming.
Re: If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier by iykedee: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
This is what a like to call a scalar thread, it's got magnitude but no direction.
Re: If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
In other words, "would you marry a poor guy?".
We've thrashed this kain topic so many times am begining to think ppl don't understand what the search engine is used for.
Re: If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier by hollandis(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2008
iykedee:

This is what a like to call a scalar thread, it's got magnitude but no direction.
lol scalar quantity e.g speed ,direction grin
Re: If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
You should just cling to whatever your mind tells you. Well if you see a bighter future with him, stick to him. Miracles happen but sometimes we have to be realistic

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Act This Way. / How To Attract Quality Men To You Like Ants To Suger / All These While She Loved Me And I Had No Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.