Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Quiet Vs Loud Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (17420 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Reserved: 57% (47 votes)
Outgoing: 42% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 10:37am On May 01, 2009
How much percentage of girls out there would prefer the quiet guys to the loud guys and why?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tboy1(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2009
Why will any lady want to date a loud guy?
Maybe because the dude always got something to say!!!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by 190: 11:33am On May 01, 2009
well im the quiet type! embarassed embarassed
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by sweetpea04(f): 1:47pm On May 01, 2009
I'm trying to figure out my relationship with a quiet guy right now. The only problem is that I have no idea what they want because talking to them about feelings, relationships and plans is often like pulling teeth. Overall, I like the quiet guy more because when they finally open up they produce great thoughts and conversation.

I also feel that I get along better with quiet men because I am outgoing and very intuitive. What I’m learning is that a lot of quiet guys don't fit the "soft" stereotype that is put on them.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by shilling(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2009
I'm into quieter guys
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Igwe9(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2009
well, everything has its own disadvantage.Just a matter of compatibility.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 01, 2009
I'm trying to figure out my relationship with a quiet guy right now. The only problem is that I have no idea what they want because talking to them about feelings, relationships and plans is often like pulling teeth. Overall, I like the quiet guy more because when they finally open up they produce great thoughts and conversation.

I also feel that I get along better with quiet men because I am outgoing and very intuitive. What I’m learning is that a lot of quiet guys don't fit the "soft" stereotype that is put on them.
I'm into quieter guys
Thanks to both of you ladies for giving me a new found courage. I have been scared of the loud talking ladies cos I fear the might mistake my quietness for dullness. I prefer the loud ladies cos I believe my quietness combined with there talking nature will make a good communication and understanding better of than when we are both quiet or when we are both loud.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by yme1(f): 4:28pm On May 01, 2009
i think i will prefer the not too quiet and not too loud guys cool

one who is not too quiet to defend himself undecided cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by harvey(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2009
not all occasion call for loudness and not all action call for quietness, i believe have to know when to talk and how to talk at any point in time. i like people who can air their views and not always sit back and let me take the whole decision, even at work. i love lively ladies cos am lively so is my wife and we are having a great time.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Pittbaby(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2009
Neither, I like confident men , the ones who are are secure enough not to have to make unneccesary noise to attract attention , and bold enough to speak up when it is warranted.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 01, 2009
Pittbaby:

Neither, I like confident men , the ones who are are secure enough not to have to make unneccesary noise to attract attention , and bold enough to speak up when it is warranted.
A quiet man does not necessarily lack confidence.

He just knows how to "behave" like a gentleman in public. Which I so adore.

Some of these men just can't shut up, everything they do needs to be loud for God knows what reason.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 01, 2009
Pittbaby:

I'm not sure you even understand yourself. Are we to assume that loud or quiet men are not confident of themselves?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by StrStruck(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2009
I'm infatuated the loud ones. Nothing turns me on more than a man who tells the whole world our secrets.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sissy3(f): 9:36pm On May 01, 2009
i prefer the moderate ones, not too loud, not too quite
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Pittbaby(f): 9:43pm On May 01, 2009
davilan, or whatever you call yourself , this is a thread that asks for opinions and i dropped my opinion , i did not comment on yours or attack you ,

And you are the one that does not understand , If you have the power of cognitive reasoning , you will understand that what I have simply said is that I will not date a man who is loud for simply being loud ( that shows a look at me attitude). He is not confident enough that people will respect him for who he is without calling attention to it . Neither will I want a wallflower,

Please go and find someone else to harass
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On May 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

i prefer the moderate ones, not too loud, not too quiet

I photocopy sissy cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Treetop20(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I'm infatuated the loud ones. Nothing turns me on more than a man who tells the whole world our secrets.
your sarcasm is so glaring
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by StrStruck(f): 11:48pm On May 01, 2009
Treetop20:

your sarcasm is so glaring

lol
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by ladybam(f): 12:11am On May 02, 2009
wetin go make me want a loud guy?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:24am On May 02, 2009
not too quiet and not 2 loud

i just cant stand guys dat are 2 quiet
they bore me quickly
u go out on dates and u have so many awkward moments waiting 4 who wld be d next to talk

Loud guys are even worse especially d money miss road illiterate kinda guys
God help u if u go out on a date with that kind of man grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 12:27am On May 02, 2009
Pittbaby:

davilan, or whatever you call yourself , this is a thread that asks for opinions and i dropped my opinion , i did not comment on yours or attack you ,

And you are the one that does not understand , If you have the power of cognitive reasoning , you will understand that what I have simply said is that I will not date a man who is loud for simply being loud ( that shows a look at me attitude). He is not confident enough that people will respect him for who he is without calling attention to it . Neither will I want a wallflower,

Please go and find someone else to harass

Neither did i attack you, i only expressed on opinion based on what you said . . . not a crime since its a free forum.

But what do i expect from airheads anyway.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 12:35am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

they bore me quickly
u go out on dates and u have so many awkward moments waiting 4 who wld be d next to talk

u've said it all dear grin cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sauron1: 12:36am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

they bore me quickly

The quiet ones seem to be the intelligent ones in most cases.
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Loud-mouthed ones are irritants.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 12:36am On May 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

gbam! But i'm not sure girls are really interested in intelligent dudes . . . its all about looks and finance these days.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 12:38am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

gbam! But i'm not sure girls are really interested in intelligent dudes . . . its all about looks and finance these days.

Oh pls. . . . quiet dudes bore me to death angry
Its not only quiet guys that are intelligent wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by No2Atheism(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

they bore me quickly

@sexuhotmom

Ooops , ouch, ich, o ma se o,  that means you and I can't hit it off be that (assuming your husband does not kill me first) ,  grin embarassed cry ,  how sad (, dude talking to himself saying: why have you wasted your time scheming knowing that people say you can bore a corpse to death again)
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 12:43am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

Have you considered you may be the boring one? Making intelligent conversation is a two-way street not the role of your guy alone.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by tope2000(f): 12:47am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

Have you considered you may be the boring one? Making intelligent conversation is a two-way street not the role of your guy alone.

Lol . . . . u think i want to have a conversation abt his boss at work n the new project he id doing on a date? undecided
if we are in serious relationship then yeah . . . but on a date keep ur project ideas to urself biko cheesy

Quiet guys can be BORING . . . . Period tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Sauron1: 12:48am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

One can be quiet without boring you to death.
Who is a quiet guy? He is the type that doesn't open his mouth unnecessarily and when he decides to talk, he drops science.
Of course, being quiet doesn't mean he never talks. . . . . .He is just reserved!!!

In most cases, the intelligent ones are often the quiet ones.
When u see a dude opening his mouth without fear or fervour, 99% of the things coming out of his mouth is either trash or white elephant lies.
Meanwhile, women love the company of the loud mouths, but they rarely date em.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:49am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

Davo i beg to disagree
not all Chic's are interested in just looks and finance
i prefer to be with a guy who is very intelligent [size=3pt]like u[/size] although intelligence and finance go togeda sha grin grin grin grin,, than with a rich illiterate

~Sauron~:

Loud-mouthed ones are irritants.

I agree with u here
But i kinda blve that guys that are 2 quiet
are guys who have no confidence in themselves
how can i ggo out with my guy maybe to visit some friends
and there is an argument with everybody contributing
and he is looking so awkward,
Every babe wants a guy dat can take charge
which is not a very common attribute among very quiet guys
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 12:49am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . . u think i want to have a conversation abt his boss at work n the new project he id doing on a date? undecided
if we are in serious relationship then yeah . . . but on a date keep ur project ideas to urself biko cheesy

Quiet guys can be BORING . . . . Period tongue

What are you bringing to the table besides just sitting there waiting for him to chat you up?

A lot of you prefer non-quiet guys simply because you cant carry a conversation either. Fact.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 12:50am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

Davo i beg to disagree
not all Chic's are interested in just looks and finance
i prefer to be with a guy who is very intelligent although intelligence and finance go togeda sha grin grin grin grin[size=3pt]like u[/size] than with a rich illiterate

you be correct mama . . . marry me abeg. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Babe For Church / How Long Can A Woman Wait For A Man She Loves? / Is There A Man Shortage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.