Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Quiet Vs Loud Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Loud Guys (17419 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Reserved: 57% (47 votes)
Outgoing: 42% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by na2day2(m): 3:15am On May 11, 2009
i am a very quiet guy oooo
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by FLGators1: 4:17am On May 11, 2009
buhahhahahahahhaaha. . . . nice joke, na2day?
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by na2day2(m): 4:32am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

buhahhahahahahhaaha. . . . nice joke, na2day?

why now? why u dey doubt me? look at my face and tell me this is not the face of a quiet and innocent guy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by FLGators1: 4:35am On May 11, 2009
No, when I stare at your face. . . . I see a troublesome, stubborn naija man.
Loud and sinister
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by na2day2(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2009
FL Gators!:

No, when I stare at your face. . . . I see a troublesome, stubborn naija man.
Loud and sinister

isn't that the definition of quiet naija man? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2009
I want to resurrect this thread! wink
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by BosColeone: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2009
I come dey wonder wether being quiet means you dont talk at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , nobody wants to go out with a sealed bag of ideas and intelligence, intelligence and all that is appreciated when your mouth opens up and it comes forth, amen somebody? but then which lady wants to go out with a guy that will pick quarrels with 5 waiters on your date and then go on to bore you to death about his assets and how hes all this and all that.

I prefer active quietness, that type that charms a lady, speaks more with the body, the eyes and some other parts of my body wink rather than the mouth. Life is all about balance!
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
BosColeone:

I come dey wonder wether being quiet means you dont talk at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , nobody wants to go out with a sealed bag of ideas and intelligence, intelligence and all that is appreciated when your mouth opens up and it comes forth, amen somebody? but then which lady wants to go out with a guy that will pick quarrels with 5 waiters on your date and then go on to bore you to death about his assets and how hes all this and all that.

I prefer active quietness, that type that charms a lady, speaks more with the body, the eyes and some other parts of my body wink rather than the mouth. Life is all about balance!

*wondering wat the "other part of the body" is*
I think it's cool to be quiet and not talk at all, until one has to. And then doing this with a little smile is probably the baddest thing to do
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by jorlons(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
You cannot claim to be quiet, It is those around you that will
point you out as a quiet guy or not.

I fall into the quiet category. Quietness can be acquired but at
a very early stage of a person's life. Quiet people also have more chances
of being made friends than loud persons (so to say), but a loud person can
always befriend someone else.

Loud people easily give out their trust to others which is not the case for the
quiet ones.

As a quiet guy I am able to study people's behaviour. It helps me with my relationship
with them.

Quiet people will only make a contribution in any discussion when necessary and important
contribution for that matter.

Till date I don't know why people love me so much but I thank God.

Find out quiet people usually have something that keeps them occupied.

Mine is art, listening to music, and computer.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by baryore(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2010
Loud guys end up saying what they are not meant to say or say what people don't want to hear or do what is not right or something.They most times say jargons and create unneccessary scenes. Due to their lousiness, they reveal secrets about our relationship.
Quiet guys are practically forced to open up which i don't like. One thing is that they make sense. they are mostly taken as fools which i don't want someone to take my guy as.
i just prefer a normal guy, someone that is not on the two extremes. undecided
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by jeffman(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2010
i agree with baryore. most quiet guys always have something that keeps them occupied. that thing could be an obsession too
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
i'm an extrovert n i cant stand introverted people because most times dey hide dia feelings,even wen dey r upset wit u dey laff wit u till dey finish u wen u least expect,i like people dat can be bold n tell me d truth 2 my face,even my boyfriend,not some creepy,shy n reserved dude who u dont know what dey have in stock 4 u.besides extroverts r very exciting people 2 be with,u cant be around dem n be bored so an exrovert guy going out with an extrovert gal will bring bout understanding because dey av d same character,however most people mistake outgoing guys 2 be lousy,u can be an outgoing person yet be composed
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2013
People call me an introvert but my best friends says m way too loud so I prefer a loud guy,they r funny.

Pity I only have em as ma besties
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by taofeeq137(m): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Abeg, dis thread cant just die like dis, i really enjoyed it, took about 2 hours to read through all posts.
Re: Quiet Vs Loud Guys by Skilfulet(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2017
I'm quiet and loud simple.. whichever the case will be, don't wanna hear that "she left me becos I was loud grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) / This Babe For Church / How Long Can A Woman Wait For A Man She Loves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.