Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android (17465 Views)

NCC: 9mobile Will Be Sold To Only Financially Stable Company / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? / How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samex4rill(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Sometimes when the network signal is OK to browse on 3g connection, yet some phones are so stubborn to stay on that sucking 2g connection. But all that decision your mobile phone is making for you is over because right now and right here i will be walking you through how to force and stabilize constant 3g connection on your android phones.

1) Download and install MTK Engineering Mode.

2) Launch/Open the MTk Engineering Mode application and click on MTK SETTINGS.

3) When it opens the MTK SETTINGS page, now navigate to NETWORK SELECTING option under the TELEPHONY tab.

4) When the NETWORK SELECTING opens you will see list of network types you can choose from in a drop down menu.

5) Choose WCDMA ONLY from the drop down option to make your Android phone 3G connection stable.

6) Close the MTK ENGINEERING MODE application and switch on your device data.

That's all.

NOTE:
If you select GSM only from the drop down menu, your phone Internet connection will use the 2G connection only and will not be able to use the 3G connection, but it saves a lot of battery.

If you select WCDMA/GSM, your phone internet connection will be switching from 2G and 3G, depending on how strong the network signal is.

If you select WCDMA only from the drop down menu, your device will only use the 3G connection and will never switch to the 2G connection, but this option consume much more battery than the rest of the options.

You Can Also Watch The Video Tutorial Below If You Don't Understand This Post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I4yvEAyKwQ

SOURCE: http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/10/how-to-force-3g-connection-on-your.html

If you are having issues fixing this or you don't understand any of my steps please do not fail to comment below.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by khalhokage(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Isn't it easier to switch to 3G only in the settings?

9 Likes

Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Really
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samex4rill(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
khalhokage:
Some phones dont have such option to do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samkayy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lobbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by khalhokage(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
samex4rill:
Ok
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by engrFsumtin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
samex4rill:

bro, is there a way I can tweak a phone that uses 3G on one sim, to use 3G on both sims?
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by nigeriancuban: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
khalhokage:
book,let the op be spreading old guard news around instead of cracking that brain of his and share or sniff out a good 3gig cheat or something similar..

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samex4rill(m): 1:40am On Oct 21, 2015
engrFsumtin:
bro, is there a way I can tweak a phone that uses 3G on one sim, to use 3G on both sims?
I doubt there is because i havent seen something like that done before
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samex4rill(m): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2015
nigeriancuban:
book,let the op be spreading old guard news around instead of cracking that brain of his and share or sniff out a good 3gig cheat or something similar..
Glad to know u knew i had brain.
Maybe if you asked more nicely i could share some cheats here
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by nigeriancuban: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2015
samex4rill:

Glad to know u knew i had brain.
Maybe if you asked more nicely i could share some cheats here
off course every one has a brain but majority or them are underutilized and that's where the world's problem lies, for a fact ny have knowledge and choose to keep it for person's that will ask nicely is sickening..... If you had something that useful and choose to paste an earth stalling info like this then I'm afraid if one like you would be given a chance to actually hold real useful infos...In a nutshell,just paste any use full cheat or tweak whatever and if t pans out then I promise I owe you one...
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samex4rill(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
nigeriancuban:
off course every one has a brain but majority or them are underutilized and that's where the world's problem lies, for a fact ny have knowledge and choose to keep it for person's that will ask nicely is sickening..... If you had something that useful and choose to paste an earth stalling info like this then I'm afraid if one like you would be given a chance to actually hold real useful infos...In a nutshell,just paste any use full cheat or tweak whatever and if t pans out then I promise I owe you one...
I see youve memorized your outstanding way of begging.
Well there is this cheat of etisalat, mtn and glo, let me know the one you need
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Stupidityyy at its peak
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by nigeriancuban: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
samex4rill:

I see youve memorized your outstanding way of begging.
Well there is this cheat of etisalat, mtn and glo, let me know the one you need
smiley thank you for a sensitive compliment like yours,can I have an mtn cheat pls,if you find it uncomfortable to post it here you can WhatsApp me lets have a real time talk cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samex4rill(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
nigeriancuban:
smiley thank you for a sensitive compliment like yours,can I have an mtn cheat pls,if you find it uncomfortable to post it here you can WhatsApp me lets have a real time talk cool
Hever heard of mtn bb subscription on android?
Or 2go mb
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by nigeriancuban: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
samex4rill:

Hever heard of mtn bb subscription on android?
Or 2go mb
hope its not the simple server type where the networks disconnects at will? btw I don't know about 2go mb and I don't 2go either
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by samex4rill(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2015
nigeriancuban:
hope its not the simple server type where the networks disconnects at will? btw I don't know about 2go mb and I don't 2go either
Yes its SimpleServer & if your SimpleServer is connecting and disconnecting try and upgrade it to the latest version.
Du u want the imei or not?
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by nigeriancuban: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
samex4rill:

Yes its SimpleServer & if your SimpleServer is connecting and disconnecting try and upgrade it to the latest version.
Du u want the imei or not?
well this one you mentioned an imie,looks like urs might be a special type unheard off,yes I want it.
Re: How To Make 3G Stable On Your Android by Mcleo007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Great piece you shared @op. You just helped a brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HTC Mytouch 4g Discussion Thread / Your Calls May Soon Be Monitored- NCC / TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.