Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s (915 Views)

How To Restore Iphone Data After Ios 9.3 Jaibreak, Recover Jailbroken Iphone / How I Rescued My Mobile Contacts From Armed Bandits / How To Recover Lost Data From A Jailbroken Iphone 6S/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s by winlder: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
I am asking for help to recover my iPhone 6s Contacts, my iPhone jailbreak by myself.Lead to my iPhone data was lost, I want to get back my lost contacts on my jailbroken iPhone 6s .It is very important for me to recover them. Whether have you any method to help me to recover my contacts from my jailbroken iPhone6s″-asked by May

For iPhone fans, there is no doubt that the jailbreak will make your iPhone more attractive, and it can be released Apple's restrictions. However, the impulse is the devil. Whether you forget to backup before the escape, or if this is your first time to jailbreak your iPhone, you will not experience any escape. In short, you jailbreak your iPhone 6s and lose your iPhone data after jailbreaking unfortunately. Any way to recover lost contacts from a jailbroken iPhone 6s? The good news is, the iPhone data recovery can help you recover your lost contacts and other data from your jailbreak iPhone6s

The best choice for you from your iPhone5 iPhone to recover your lost data, such as contacts,messages, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, Safari browser bookmarks, and more data, or restore all of them from iTunes backup files.

Attention: Any operation on your iPhone 6s can generate new data, which will overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable. So, please don’t use your device before your have recovered the lost data.

How to Restore iPhone 6s lost data after iOS 9 jailbreaking

Solution 1. Recover Lost Contact from Jailbroken iPhone 6s Directly

Step 1. Connect your iPhone 6s with your computer via its USB cable.

Step 2. It will take a few second for this program to scan your iPhone 6s.

Step 3.Start to recover contacts from your jailbroken iPhone 6s.

Solution 2. Recover Lost contacts after jailbreaking iPhone 6s from iTunes Backup

I’m sure you’ve backed up your device before jailbreaking your iPhone 6s, right? Ok, you can follow the steps below to retrieve contact for your jailbroken iPhone 6s by retrieving data from an iTunes backup file.

Step 1. Install and lunch the iPhone data recovery, click Recover from iTunes backup File.

Step 2. Check the files you need to preview them firstly.
Such a powerful data recovery is a good partner of your daily life ! You do not have to worry about losing the phone data cause the device is damaged, jailbreaking, upgrading and other reason. Such a convenient humanize tool, what are you waiting for?Please download it right now!

More iPhone data recover tips you may be interested:

Recover lost messages from a jailbroken iphone 6s

Recover lost iPhone data after update to iOS 9
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s by damler1: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
To recover deleted data from iPhone, you need an iPhone data recovery software to help you get them back. iPhone contact recovery software is a powerful tool that can recover data like photos, sms, notes, imessages, Facebook messages, whatsapp data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch directly, If you have sync iPhone with iTunes before, you also can use the software to extract iTunes backup files and iCloud backup files. Because use iTunes or iCloud to restore iPhone data, it will cover current data on iPhone, so you can use this tool to scan your backup and select suitable files to recover, it won't cover the current iPhone data.

how to recover lost iPhone contacts without backup easily and quickly, the detailed steps as below:
Step 1: Run the program and connect your iPhone to computer
Step 2: Scan and preview deleted contacts from iPhone
Step 3: Recover photo from iPhone to computer or transfer them back to iPhone
Select the suitable data to recover. You can transfer all deleted data to computer to back to iPhone.

Read detail:
recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup
recover deleted text messages from iPhone without backup
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s by cidymiki: 3:15am On Dec 01, 2015
iPhone iPad Data Recovery is a professional iPhone data recovery tool that tells you how to get back deleted data on iPhone. It offers you 3 options to recover your lost iPhone data: recover deleted files directly from iPhone, extract iPhone data from iTunes backup and retrieve iPhone contents from iCloud backup (iOS 9 iCloud backup file is not supported yet currently.

Read more: how to recover lost data from iPhone 6

how to recover iPhone 6s plus lost data

how to recover data from iPhone 6 after jailbreak
Re: How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s by yuepean: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2015
To recover deleted SMS on iPhone 6,the first thing you need to do is stop or add new data to Galaxy in order to avoid the overwriting. Then, with the assistant of iPhone SMS Recovery-iOS Data Recovery, it not only can help you recover text messages from iPhone 6 after iOS 9 update,but also allows you restore contacts, photos, videos,whatsapp and music on iPhone 6 in iOS 9.

Read more: Recover iPhone Data After iOS 9 Upgrade

Incidentally, this powerful iOS 9 Data Recovery supports recover formatted, lost, deleted files from iPad and iPod Touch directly. This program applies to all currently popular iPhone smartphones,such as iPhone 5S/5/4S/4 iPad and iPod,ect.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Carrying Out Fraudulent Transactions On My Line! / Hands On Experience On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 And Letv Le 1s / Suggest 30 To 35k android phone for hardcore gamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.