Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:14 PM

“you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle (61634 Views)

"Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by efilefun(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2015
There had been concerns about the highlife singer, Sean Tizzle bleaching his skin but the complaints died down not until two days ago. The official Instagram page for Felabration shared a picture of the singer performing on stage and all hell let loose.

Concerned fans who noticed the skin discoloration around his knuckles came on the picture and started posting angry comments. Read them below…

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/10/20/you-need-to-stop-with-the-bleaching-fans-advice-sean-tizzle/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by efilefun(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2015
His hands looks more like he left a mechanic workshop and hopped on stage without having a shower.... could remember some months back when he was accused of "bleaching his lips" the dude said he had been spending extra time brushing his lips lol, he needs to get that brush out now and brush the hell outta his hands

301 Likes 18 Shares

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Magician1503(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Na inferiority complex cause am undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by taiyesoul(f): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2015
He wan be like Michael Jackson na! grin

22 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by outlandra(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
ride on .........
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by vizkiz: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
men who bleach their skins are gay. Ask derenle undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Deefuray(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2015
Dude is bleaching and yet he denies it.
... And then he will say" no I'm not bleaching, my natural colour is just coming out" undecided

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Ahmba: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Looks like he dipped his "fair" hands in charcoal or something grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Y would a guy bleach

He should just stop it or do it properly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Mhizkel(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2015
I'm inlove with his music, and not his skin complexion. His life, his rules!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by dkronicle(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
His business

2 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Chillext(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
The guy dey use NEUTROTONE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by sotel(f): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
His life his business,people with gossips,can't mind their business smh

2 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
#He never see anything;yawa dey o..; Em prick go worst..

3 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Na him sabi, btw why these people they carry him matter for head like gala hawker. undecided

3 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Bonapart(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
That second comment was a bomb
In veronica's letter: they should allow his peace to rest so theirs can rest also cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Richie0974: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
OK.. .tell him
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by ikbnice(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
tell him he'll look awful and see him stop.
BTW, is he requesting for the money to buy bleaching product. People just get so concerned about other people lives that they wouldnt mind theirs.

Sean Tizzle, if u like, bleach to your bone. IDC!

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by adioolayi(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Iranu...Abasha!

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
they shud lev him abeg its not his fault
the WASTES and BLEACHING are like 5&6
ITS IN THEM!!!!... just like peak milk grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by faray: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oh so it is that guy sean tizzle with tortoise head wey resemble davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by menix(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
How re we sure that dude ain't an Arm robber at nite, cous my mopol friends believes such knuckle complexion is caused by regular contact with arms...

OR

Probably he is using a #150 bleaching cream...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by ShakurM(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Few years back, He said
' I heard that as well. I don’t bleach my skin. I know why people are saying that. It is because my knuckles are dark. But they have always been like this from birth. I have tried everything but my knuckles have remained like this. I will not fight God. He created me this way. So I have left my hands like this.'

But this is Nigeria, we no dey chill and we no get brake. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by JaneLawrence(f): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Some dudes and ladies don't know they are beautifully made.. Me can bleach for any reason o.....

In other news I endolge you to click my signature and earn cash...
Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by youngice(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
I can't wait to see how these peeps will look next 20 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yuck. Why didn't he wear hand gloves or somtin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Readwarn(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
sotel:
This is d main reason why Nigeria z 1 on of the undeveloped countries in the world.. Every1 won't face hz or ha bizz.. Sean Tizzle z busy making hz moni while some foold b critisizing him for bleaching.. O ga o. Some fellows wil neva stop being stupud
Hello guys,I found the true Idiot onabanker was referring to.

Mumu

7 Likes

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by Dandy1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
....and his fellow musician sang "kilode te n bora" . What a pity

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle by uncjay(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Magician1503:
Na inferiority complex cause am undecided
Seconded! Very myopic of him....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas / Iceberg Slim Spotted With Ivy, Are They Dating? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.