Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React (24579 Views)

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Yazzistush Mimics Nicki Minaj In Halloween Pic, Minaj Posts Pic On Her Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by confamgist237: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015
Tonto Dikeh has banned all forms of advertisement on her instagram page. She added

''And also please do not tag me on unnecessary pictures,I might be forced to block u out so I enjoy a great time here..God bless and Thanks thanks thanks as you co operate''

Funny thing is some are still advertising on her page ..She has alot of blocking to do ..See responses below

https://instagram.com/p/9DYe8Qr4ZQ/?taken-by=tontolet

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by confamgist237: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by Ahmba: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2015
And someone still advertised on that same page. Some people no dey gree hear grin grin grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by Emenahagos02(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
I got my caps lock on, na now she go she advert. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
Na pregnancy hormones. bt sm pple can b annoying sha but dont blame dem dey jst trying to hustle and any avenue na opportunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by Sunexy(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2015
grin
Seun myt ban any1 dat insults her o...
Jst read nd pass
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by lilslick(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2015
she is inviting dem for a feast grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by therealdeal10: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Den stay clear off her page or beta still dey shuld jst unfollow her

As simple as dat, afterall she's nt d only female celeb we av

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by ShakurM(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
The sky is big enough for all birds to fly without hindrance undecided

It's Instagram not real life. You are not losing anything from ur fans advert! Abegii, make everybody get him daily bread joor

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by lonelydora: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by BrownCookie(f): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
"Her" instagram page, her business.

If you are not cool with it,unfollow her.

Meanwhile,Tonto has gone from preachy preacher to been on the edge lately...

Watagwan

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by hardywaltz(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Tonto Dike
Co-owner of Nairaland and Seun ex-girlfriend...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by Lincoln275(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by Dottore: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
That's good for her many fooolish worshippers
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by raayah(f): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Its her page, don't advertise on it.
If you want to advertise, buy ad space and show your stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by nerdymufasa(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Hilarious;it's her page & space...they should respect it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by asumo12: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2015
undecided

Tonto Churchill

undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by jascon1(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Dirty girl ... She doesn't no her fame can be defamed anytime.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by tolexy007(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2015
follow me on Instagram not be by force...but some plpp self can frustrate you with their tagging tagging thins undecided, but this girl called Tonto no day take nonsense oo, even though no b her fan but i think i like her now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by qualityovenbake(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Its her page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by DICKtator: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by isblog(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Funny thing.... Now the adverts shall flood the page

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by mrpatozky(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2015
This geh lacks home training o grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2015
i blame that guy who asked her if shes banging her dog

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by RichDad1(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Like Tonto like Seun. lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by Michellla(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
stilll the same crayyy girl grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by dayojags10(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
I need to unfollow dis biatch asap.... who's she feeding?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by queencyboutique(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Take it easy Mrs Tonto,we made you so give us something back cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2675350/back-stock-hair-closure-queencyboutique

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Bans Advertisememt On Her Instagram Page, Fans React by lyfe(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Uneasy lies the head with many followers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses / ‘What God Told Me When I Died In Car Accident’ – Yul Edochie (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.