Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,066 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57334 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Clean chats only.

2 Likes

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please define CLEAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin cc vengeanceismine, funlord

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lmao....so it had to come to this.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
mikuz:
Clean chats only.

We're not babies, here, mikuz. You don't need to change chatrooms for us like you're changing our diapers. And, what is clean? We want your rules, we want you to follow them, and people banned when they don't follow them!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Infact fr0m the l00k of things

This is f0r the 0utlaw's c0MF0rt....
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
mikuz:
Clean chats only.
there's nothing like "clean chats" in any derailers haven.

I like the idea of popping this thread. Nice one.

Beef is a part of rapbattles. So, the chatroom can henceforth be kept clean with normal chats.
While the beefs, back-and-forths, and so on should be brought here.

why did you ban jason?

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by funlord(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin

Aaah! So una don copy my kirikiri style of derailers thread ehn? very good! Abeg make mik free here oh? Meanwhile make una enjoy FAGREBEL tranny shots as a welcoming gift!

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2432

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
#singing riot song...All we are saying is...give us jason
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

We're not babies, here, mikuz. You don't need to change chatrooms for us like you're changing our diapers. And, what is clean? We want your rules, we want you to follow them, and people banned when they don't follow them!

This is a new dawn. I ll do whatever it takes to return this section back to its glory days. I've been for too lenient. It's time for this section to move forward. I'm going to put in more effort day and night to see that this goal is achieved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
obainojazz:
#singing riot song...All we are saying is...give us jason

mikuz
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
liricyst:
Lmao....so it had to come to this.
i saw you in my mentions. To be clear, i didn't sway. You just assumed i did, because dark said so.

I mistakenly posted in his and supermiy's battle thread.
I wanted to quote, copy and post what i wanted to commend in the chatroom. I thought i was in the chatroom already when i clicked submit.
immediately it posted(it even double posted) and i saw my thought was wrong, i modified the posts(if there was a delete button, i would have deleted asap).

And i doubt anyone saw it - including dark himself. He only saw my modified posts and decided to use that as an excuse to attack. Person wey no well.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

there's nothing like "clean chats" in any derailers haven.

I like the idea of popping this thread. Nice one.

Beef is a part of rapbattles. So, the chatroom can henceforth be kept clean with normal chats.
While the beefs, back-and-forths, and so on should be brought here.

why did you ban jason?

I wasn't the one who banned him.
Please you can also play your part in keeping this place clean by reporting posts that go against the rules of this section.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

mikuz
Peacocklicker
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
funlord:
grin

Aaah! So una don copy my kirikiri style of derailers thread ehn? very good! Abeg make mik free here oh? Meanwhile make una enjoy FAGREBEL tranny shots as a welcoming gift!

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2432

Shalom!
This post goes contrary to rule 2 of this forum. Please distance yourself from this kind of comments. E Don do.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
mikuz:

I wasn't the one who banned him.
Please you can also play your part in keeping this place clean by reporting posts that go against the rules of this section.
so who banned him if it wasn't you or airmak? Seun or lalasticlala?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Please define CLEAN

No more pasting of posts that go contrary to the laws of this forum.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

so who banned him if it wasn't you or airmak? Seun or lalasticlala?

I don't know who did that. but it's definitely not Seun, me or any supermod.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
nah...dis aint it ..didnt siqn up fo' all dis bull ..i will rather stick to ffr ..dis section is changing ..badly.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

i saw you in my mentions. To be clear, i didn't sway. You just assumed i did, because dark said so.

I mistakenly posted in his and supermiy's battle thread.
I wanted to quote, copy and post what i wanted to commend in the chatroom. I thought i was in the chatroom already when i clicked submit.
immediately it posted(it even double posted) and i saw my thought was wrong, i modified the posts(if there was a delete button, i would have deleted asap).

And i doubt anyone saw it - including dark himself. He only saw my modified posts and decided to use that as an excuse to attack. Person wey no well.

No...not that. I saw your comment in the chatroom. where you quoted supermiy's lines and explained one of them. It was similar to what you did in my brawl with gladyys where you quoted my lines and i asked you to hold off till the judges finished verding.
it's not about dark, i don't know him past here...I'm just saying let's avoid the little controversies that can easily avoid.

Swaying isn't done only on docs..try to understand that part.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Supermiy: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Interesting!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Supermiy: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mikuz Abeg Open Chat Room Now...Wadup With Judges
CC-classsyalabolas
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
liricyst:

No...not that. I saw your comment in the chatroom. where you quoted supermiy's lines and explained one of them. It was similar to what you did in my brawl with gladyys where you quoted my lines and i asked you to hold off till the judges finished verding.
it's not about dark, i don't know him past here...I'm just saying let's avoid the little controversies that can easily avoid.

Swaying isn't done only on docs..try to understand that part.
even if i swayed he deserved it, but it still can't be compared to what he did during my brawl.
But what i did wasn't swaying. You said it yourself that i did the same when you brawled gladyys.
Do i have beef with gladyys?
You are wrong - it isn't swaying when someone quotes and posts in the chatroom just to give props.
That is not in anyway suggesting who won or lost.
We do it a lot here. Not just me, but everyone. During the holocaust tourney; your bars, my bars, dark's bars and others' bars were given props by readers even during the brawl. And that didnt in anyway sway the judges( since nobody was suggesting who won or lost a brawl).
Personally, when i see something i like, i like to appreciate it immediately - 'cause i might not be able to do that later.

Did you read my comments about those bars? I said the IDEAS were CAPTIVATING TO ME. You think it's swaying because of the issue i've got with dark. But nah, i would do far more than that if i was to pay him back.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hehehe... I don't know why I login just to read funlord's posts.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abeg make dem open chatroom jare.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mathicks:
Woah... Since 7:16?... Sorry man.. There was a robbery in my house. That's why I wasn't available. My stuff wasn't stolen tho.. Still got my verse, if it's still possible to post.
lwtmb grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
I need c0nfirmati0n

Is king t0urney still 0n...?

Men gatta make plans...if its 0n I squeeze it in,if its n0t I squeeze it 0UT

I d0nt need l0Ng st0ry... N0 time t0 waste
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
What then happens to the old thread? Forever locked?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
MuhdG:

Help with what sir?

Lay Vs Dan Brown. 10bars. 9pm, Sunday.

Thread remains open for 24 if none leads by 5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mikuz, isn't King Of Poets topical tourney gonna hold this year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.