Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57446 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i never said he pioneered multies..but he refurbished it and made it better.. he made rhyming a science and broke boundaries with them...
Rakim is a one-dimensional emcee...his themes are braggadocios like most old-school emcees...eminem is more versatile and complete. i thought you said hated the fact that eminem raps are always about self-appraisal and adulation, but you have no problem with Rakim doing the same thing... why are your views changing every 2 seconds?
Refurbished what? Even after ibim.e showed you that? Lol. When Rakim raps even the dead listen but Eminem's rap, if you are not a rap fan, gets you angry. Something like: how can a human being be like this? I can't even compare both. Rakim does everything. Those are two different things. Every rapper brags but not all of them raps about everything. Eminem first brags and then he kills his mum or a maiden. For the records I didn't say I hate but that that is his first love. Arguing about Em and Rakim makes me feel like I'm committing a sin.

darkenedrebel:

Wale can't even out-rap M.I abaga in a cypher ..

Lol. I understand if you mean Yelawof takes rap lessons from IcePrince Zamani.

darkenedrebel:

I don't have time to engage in this Ferris wheel type of convo..
search for Kendrick Lamar and all those I highlighted in my previous posts on youtube, and watch them mention eminem as one of their biggest influences... if you don't agree with them then it's not my problem

Try to read what I'm typing and digest them. My point is the only way to show that somebody influenced them is to look at their raps it's not when they say it. Tell me what is it that Kendrick has rapped that looked like something Em will say? A better influence on him will be Nas and Andre3000.

darkenedrebel:

but you were confident that Yelawolf was influenced by em but refuse to believe Knedrick and co. were also influenced by eminem even though they stated it themselves...dude, you are making no point... half of nairaland emcees were influenced by Ibime..it's no big deal..same way most emcees in this neo-hiphop era were influenced by eminem

Yeah. I'm hundred percent on that. Yelawolf Raps like Em. Copies his voice. Tries to act with equal sanity. TalkSic is another example. So how do you know who influenced who? By saying so? Can we say that Ibime influenced Warriblood even if he says so?

darkenedrebel:

so you talk about versatility and mention Tupac? .to be versatile you have to be intelligent? so eminem is a dimwit? someone that worked his way to the echelon most rappers can never reach in 500 years time is unintelligent? someone that is worth more than 160 million dollars is unintelligent..nigga youse a joke
first of all to be successful you have to be intelligent and possess a certain level of business acumen...secondly is it the same em that experiments with pop, rnb, rock, metal that isn't versatile?..eminem is the most multifaceted rapper ever...99% percent of the world agrees with that

Lol. You miss the point again. Eminem is clever with the words. That's where his intelligence ends. But there are some whose knowledge goes beyond the proper applications of words but also in addition knowledge of other subjects under our earth. 99% of the world? lol.

darkenedrebel:

Rakim said if eminem was black, he would be as revered as Mohammed Ali...your point is null

Lol. Some will prefer a May Weather still.

darkenedrebel:

because you are either a racist or you don't know how to judge rap music..

No. It's simply because I don't want the fear of being labelled a racist to hold me down. It is a kind of Reverse Psychology. It's like the temptation our INEC chair faces. The opposition will first accuse you of rigging the election even before it happens. And if you are not strong enough you'd fall prey.

darkenedrebel:

rhyming is only one of the numerous criterion he lords 2pac..
bring out Tupac's best rhyme scheme and I will bring out eminem's worst, and we will compare and contrast..

Lol. He lords rhyming with his voice swings or what? With such I can rhyme anything.

darkenedrebel:

i was just being sarcastic. my point is you haven't backed up your claim that Tupac is better than em asides from repeatedly stating that he's a conscious rapper, which is not enough reason..I can mention 20 conscious rappers who are way ahead of Pac

My contention is the GOAT claim. Do you really know what that means? To be regarded as such you must have done something worth remembering. I don't even know where I said he's a conscious rapper too. Show me. Maybe saying that one raps about everything is now the same thing as saying one is a conscious rapper. Tell me

darkenedrebel:

you consume rap but there's no osmosis and proper permeation..
Maybe we should concentrate on what we are not saying. On a different region where we or these words have never existed.

darkenedrebel:

oga, you don't know what you are uttering..ask ibime emaprince coogar and co.
8 mile influenced modern day battle rap. It made rap battling mainstream, stop being adamant and learn
It is simply change. Everything changes and movies like 8 mile too even in the minutest of way help to advance a sport. But the problem is seeing it beyond this minute contribution as I think you are doing now. Everything in life is connected. Everything is linked. But when we say a thing is really influencing one it is not usually in that little philosophical sense but in the sense of the bane on which majority of our principles are built.

darkenedrebel:

King Los, Dizaster, Charron etc

Lol. Dizaster loves Eminem. The same thing with Charron and Los. I've asked you simply to show me how.

darkenedrebel:

and what makes you think or say Tupac is more intelligent than eminem? you are the one confusing yourself by bringing irrelevancies into the discourse....
how do you know Pac is more intelligent?..did you see him take an ACT exam or did you see him solve a multiplex problem? answer is no - only thing we can use to judge their intelligence is how they utilize words in their verses which i did...and eminem obviously is the superior..

In the real world, interactions with people is our way of judging intelligence. It's not wrong. What comes out is usually what's in. Don't quote me the bible here. Pac has touched on topics like Politics, Spirituality, Justice, Cosmology, Humanity, etc., and the messages are intellectually healthy. Eminem is just a whit boy who only knows his English very well.

darkenedrebel:

you were the one that started it by claiming Tupac was more intelligent than eminem... even Nas verses limn of more intelligence than that of Pac.. pac most times uses slang words and his verses aren't entirely syntactic...

No story o. I need the results.

darkenedrebel:

he rules and dominates almost all the aspects of rap
he has better flow, delivery, rhyme-schemes, metaphors, wordplays/puns/double/triple entendres, punchlines..he even sold albums more in an era of internet downloading which should have even stunted em's record sales...

Lol. You are begging it. Is he the best in any of these?
darkenedrebel:

even if we give Pac the subject matter crit, eminem still wins 6-1..in other words he is way better than Pac.. end of discussion..
I'm really on the GOAT matter not really Pac.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:
reyginus i don't find what you say sententious so I'm not gonna waste my time replying like i said earlier....

eminem influenced yelawolf because their voice sound alike..kendrick lamar was not influenced by em because their voice and subject matter differs?...hahahah i told you that you are a clown..
hillbilly yelawolf has a southern accent and sounds nothing like eminem....royce is the one that sounds like em...
my head might burst from reading so much dross in a single day, so like i said, this conversation is over
That's an easy way not to explain anything. The question simply is, how do you know somebody whos influenced by another person? When somebody tells you that you are being influenced by another person what does it really mean?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

You're beginning to sound like you're hating on him. What has loaded lux got to do with this? I said he is an all-round rapper(Battlerap included), I didn't say he could whoop any battlerapper. Of cos, in terms of battlerap he mightn't be the best, but when we round up every aspect of hiphop and evaluate rappers' general skills, there's no one better.
I didn't even compare him to battlerappers( they only know how to battle. They wouldn't even make anybody's top 100 list of GOATs of hiphop), I compared him to the names you've been mentioning: which of them can survive in a rap battle against him?
You tried to make it seem like he's a great battle rapper so I thought he could fit in. That somebody battled in Rap Olympics about 15 years doesn't mean he can still do it on a top level. A lot of rappers started as battle rappers. Who has he battled and won? I mean his name?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

eminem would destroy any rapper in URL and KOTD....that's what he eats and breathes..lux that got killed by charlie clips?
you should be mentioning the likes of illmaculate not lux
Royce da 5'9 already said it that no active battle rapper can beat eminem..and he is 100 percent correct
Lolol. This has got to be the biggest joke of the month. So tell me who did Eminem face in the rap battle he won?

Clips killed Lux? Are you high? Which match? Lol. A match that was like Clips and Charron. Lol. If you really mean clips won, I mean sincerely think so then you have to reexamine your understanding of rap battling. And this is a distraction because either of the two will chop his head off.

You expect Royce to say otherwise?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

maybe you haven't been reading right... rhyme is the backbone of rap, it is only normal i use it to buttress my point.

we are debating on eminem vs tupac not if anybody else is better than eminem...stay on the topic and stop digressing
you are either smoking wire or your dealer sold you the wrong Chuck Norris..
Tupac has better metaphors than eminem? Tupac has better punchlines? Tupac has better wordplays?

I'm done arguing with you
No. We are debating Em's so called imaginary GOAT status. Pac just came up so my argument still follow.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
I tire for these Epistles

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. This has got to be the biggest joke of the month. So tell me who did Eminem face in the rap battle he won?

Clips killed Lux? Are you high? Which match? Lol. A match that was like Clips and Charron. Lol. If you really mean clips won, I mean sincerely think so then you have to reexamine your understanding of rap battling. And this is a distraction because either of the two will chop his head off.

You expect Royce to say otherwise?

charlie clips beat lux & charron beat clips
i don't know what you are saying..you are the one that needs to stop watching battle rap if you think lux won all because he brought some probably fabricated documents about clips dad..

i don't have to convince you, only geniuses can deduce that no battle rapper currently can stand toe to toe with eminem......
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

charlie clips beat lux & charron beat clips
i don't know what you are saying..you are the one that needs to stop watching battle rap if you think lux won all because he brought some probably fabricated documents about clips dad..

i don't have to convince you, only geniuses can deduce that no battle rapper currently can stand toe to toe with eminem......
Lolol. Charlie beat lux in a match where Charlie was being taught how to punch. Lol. And Eminem has not battled anyone whose name you know but he can win any battle rapper. Okay. I give up. I'm waiting for the table he will be tempted by the devil to battle Charron, Clips, Lux or Hollow. But my dreams are nightmares because it will never happen.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. He has not battled anyone whose name you know but he can win any battle rapper. Okay. I give up. I'm waiting for the table he will be tempted by the devil to battle Charron, Clips, Lux or Hollow. But my dreams are nightmares because it will never happen.

so he has to battle a popular person before he is considered a döpe battler? stop reasoning like Giyaz..
this is someone that lived to battle. go watch his red bull interview..he & proof always battled every week at the shelter, & that's how they made a name for themselves in Detroit...
they were unbeatable..Eminem beat Kuniva flawlessly before Kuniva joined D-12..at least Kuniva is a known Detroit emcee

eminem's sway in the morning/shadyXV cypher is enough proof that he is still in shape lyrically..
rap is like abc to him now..

even Canibus that can't freestyle like em & doesn't have much battle experience like em still did good against Diz, asides from the the choking debacle..
talk less of eminem that has been on a long hiatus & probably has a million rhymes embedded in his medulla...

nobody stands a chance.. & stop mentioning hollow da don..that nigga is wickity wack..no flow, weak punchlines & has a hoarse annoying voice..
even joe budden would have beaten Hollow if he had the right energy & battle experience...hollow to em is like caterpillars attacking silverback gorillas
Charlie clips over-relies on charisma & uncreative gun bars..& he isn't that lyrical to me...plus he has lost it....he can never win eminem
if they battle now

Charron,illmaculate, Murda Mook are the few I think stand a chance not Hollow da wack..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
obainojazz:
Let's support our own....warriblood is the GOAT.....which male rapper can rap with a tiny female voice...how many rappers combine audio and text....how many rappers are barbers and rappers....how many rappers get k-leg and round head.....warriblood is Goat jare

You and the guy get beef?

Text Jazz to 33564 to vote obainojazz for Goat. sad
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
I need 3 battles before the end of this year!

Cc iceskidd
Raplinx
Obainojazz
Gottoboy
Danbrownmf
Heywizzy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

so he has to battle a popular person before he is considered a döpe battler? stop reasoning like Giyaz..
this is someone that lived to battle. go watch his red bull interview..he & proof always battled every week at the shelter, & that's how they made a name for themselves in Detroit...
they were unbeatable..Eminem beat Kuniva flawlessly before Kuniva joined D-12..at least Kuniva is a known Detroit emcee

eminem's sway in the morning/shadyXV cypher is enough proof that he is still in shape lyrically..
rap is like abc to him now..

even Canibus that can't freestyle like em & doesn't have much battle experience like em still did good against Diz, asides from the the choking debacle..
talk less of eminem that has been on a long hiatus & probably has a million rhymes embedded in his medulla...

nobody stands a chance.. & stop mentioning hollow da don..that nigga is wickity wack..no flow, weak punchlines & has a hoarse annoying voice..
even joe budden would have beaten Hollow if he had the right energy & battle experience...hollow to em is like caterpillars attacking silverback gorillas
Charlie clips over-relies on charisma & uncreative gun bars..& he isn't that lyrical to me...plus he has lost it....he can never win eminem
if they battle now

Charron,illmaculate, Murda Mook are the few I think stand a chance not Hollow da wack..
Lolol. Kuniva? Who da hell is he? Lol. So you beat Kuniva you can beat anyone and everyone? Lol. Dude bring something better please.

How does this sound to you? He battled Proof at home so he's will win anyone. C'mon.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Reyginus:
You tried to make it seem like he's a great battle rapper so I thought he could fit in. That somebody battled in Rap Olympics about 15 years doesn't mean he can still do it on a top level. A lot of rappers started as battle rappers. Who has he battled and won? I mean his name?
you are deviating from the topic at hand. You know very well that em used to be one of the most ffeared battlers before he went mainstream. You didn't answer my question
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:
coogar...are you done settling the whole misunderstanding?

i see no reason why we can't battle this saturday or sunday...

i'd be surprised if he hasn't be banned yet.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
MuhdG:

Cc iceskidd
Raplinx
Obainojazz
Gottoboy
Danbrownmf
Heywizzy
after the tourney
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
reyginus have you watched the battle? if yes, now testify tongue
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
MuhdG:
What's up? Wanna go 8 bars?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Toby77:

i'd be surprised if he hasn't be banned yet.

why would he get banned? unless he broke a rule of course
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
MuhdG:
Cc iceskidd Raplinx Obainojazz Gottoboy Danbrownmf Heywizzy
try eat xmas food 1st before you diegrin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
llaykorn:

What's up? Wanna go 8 bars?
See ur head for dia

Okay o, since others dey fear. I go kukuma carry ur head

Date?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

why would he get banned? unless he broke a rule of course
He's been banned.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you are deviating from the topic at hand. You know very well that em used to be one of the most ffeared battlers before he went mainstream. You didn't answer my question
Stop this lie please. One of the most feared rap battlers? When exactly? Mention one rapper he won?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rëyginus i used to think you were a connoisseur in hiphop matters, but nahh i was wrong.. it's obvious you know nowt about hiphop...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Rëyginus i used to think you were a connoisseur in hiphop matters, but nahh i was wrong.. it's obvious you know nowt about hiphop...
I understand you perfectly.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Sneeze....
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
darkenedrebel:

.so when are we battling?

Soon..

Ksslib when are we battling?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Obainojazz, we must drop today unfailingly. I myself am a very busy person - you don't have any excuse.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
LemmeFuckYou:
this will be the last time i'll be quoting u on this same issue if u don't reply. U said we have business,am yet to see ur twitter handle.:/
@iam_tonniblaze
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Limerick: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Reyginus:
Guys, please does anyone know any good app beside Format Factory that reduces the size of a song but still retains a reasonable quality.
total video converter
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
liricyst....don't forget our brawl is this saturday...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Limerick:
total video converter
Thank you. I always doubted its effectiveness but will try it now.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mikuz where are you?.... No time, i'm going off, soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74