Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Nairaland Kitchen Or A Playing Field - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairaland Kitchen Or A Playing Field (766 Views)

How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Kitchen Or A Playing Field by Epi: 1:37pm On May 01, 2009
I think a "Forum kitchen" should be a place where you can  get the best resource for cooking information whether from members, professional chefs, non professional chefs.  We are all grown and mature and we should be sharing our cooking experiences (even cooking blunders) and learn from each other instead of using this section as a playing field.  Some of the topics on here are just beyond ridiculous. , *sigh*

Phew!! Thank God there is a moderator to control some of the crappiness.

Just my 28cents.  Well I am off to learn how to cook

Enjoy your day and be at peace with yourself
Re: Nairaland Kitchen Or A Playing Field by SeanT21(f): 6:38pm On May 01, 2009
I see nothing wrong with the topics in the food section.

I think they are all interesting.

Give me examples of the "crappiness" that exist here??
Re: Nairaland Kitchen Or A Playing Field by mamagee6(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2009
Kitchen.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Now Eat Beans Now? / Need To Add Weight / World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.