Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Relevance Of SAS And R Programming In Data Analytics - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Relevance Of SAS And R Programming In Data Analytics (1556 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / Semalt Shares A Guide To Blocking And Removing Google Analytics Spam / Introduction To R Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relevance Of SAS And R Programming In Data Analytics by Davidifeoluwa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
As a certified SAS programmer, with over 5years experience in data analysis i recommend to everyone who's willing to explore the world of data analytics to please leatrn bith SAS and R beecause;
R Programming is one of the fastest growing statistical languages and is highly extensible proving variety of statistical and graphical techniques and SAS is the leading software in business analytics and helps you improve your performance at a much faster rate.
Using SAS with R makes your business easier and scales information for different processors to work simultaneously.

Oladapo David ifeoluwa
Analytics Consultant
M.Sc B.Sc (Statistics)
Certified SAS Programmer (USA)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Relevance Of SAS And R Programming In Data Analytics by Linkzy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wow! Thanks so much for the advice, I have a little knowledge of R-programming.
I used R and minitab for my B.Sc project analysis (Time Series Analysis), this is because there were some library codes I didn't understand how to use them, so I had to also use minitab.
Don't know if there are books you can recommend or be an online tutor if I have any challenge I ask you.
#feeling motivated.
B.Sc Statistics.
Looking forward for an M.Sc in statistics soon.
Re: The Relevance Of SAS And R Programming In Data Analytics by preciousnobel(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Davidifeoluwa:
As a certified SAS programmer, with over 5years experience in data analysis i recommend to everyone who's willing to explore the world of data analytics to please leatrn bith SAS and R beecause;
R Programming is one of the fastest growing statistical languages and is highly extensible proving variety of statistical and graphical techniques and SAS is the leading software in business analytics and helps you improve your performance at a much faster rate.
Using SAS with R makes your business easier and scales information for different processors to work simultaneously.

Oladapo David ifeoluwa
Analytics Consultant
M.Sc B.Sc (Statistics)
Certified SAS Programmer (USA)
Pls revive the thread!

(1) (Reply)

Jscripts Help Needed Here / Who Has "Java How To Program 10th Edition " By Paul Dietel? / Checkout this amazing app created by a Nigerian Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.