Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! (18977 Views)

Has Any Batch A Stream 2 Gotten May 2015 Allowee??? / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by An2elect2(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
zicoraads:

Batch A will be one month tongue

Choi cry I dodge this kain prophesy grin I have never felt so 'confined' in my life like this, and person dey talk 1 month extra...ah ah
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by zicoraads: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
An2elect2:

Choi cry I dodge this kain prophesy grin I have never felt so 'confined' in my life like this, and person dey talk 1 month extra...ah ah
Who send U 'run'? grin
By the way, where are you serving?
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by An2elect2(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
zicoraads:
Who send U 'run'? grin By the way, where are you serving?
I did not run o, i only went for that innocent long break cry
Somewhere in one place in the middle belt grin tongue
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mariojane:
actually vfactor is very right, you are not suppose to leave your PPA without permission. not for NYSC officials but for your own good. so many corpers have lost their lives cos of this simple disobedient act.we lost a corper in our batch when he traveled to see his family without permission and when the news came to us, the NYSC officials were suppose to bury him with his uniform but since he traveled without their knowledge he was not. the uniform may not mean anything to most people but it means a great deal cos it is a call for service. if you didn't serve your father's land diligently then you have no right what so ever to query the govt for not serving the county well cos you are doing the same thing they are doing. birds of a feather.
and even with all your ranting now, are you going to take your certificate without them giving you? there is nothing you can do until they are ready to give you, you cannot get. you cannot eat your cake and have it.
if you did not respect the NYSC rules at this stage what is the impression that you won't misbehave in your place of work after your service?
anything worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Thank you very much madam. Please help me educate the small boy! He's fortunate he got 1wk, which to me is not even an extension. In our set people got a whooping 6months for extension, in addition to redeployment to rural areas and no pay. And he is talking!
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by zicoraads: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
An2elect2:

I did not run o, i only went for that innocent long break cry

Somewhere in one place in the middle belt grin tongue
Tell me jhor...am also in the middle birth. Inshort, I breath the middle birth. I know how the service year can be very boring wink

Just a state...and we might prolly be in the same one.
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by An2elect2(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
zicoraads:

Tell me jhor...am also in the middle birth. Inshort, I breath the middle birth. I know how the service year can be very boring wink

Just a state...and we might prolly be in the same one.

cheesy Oya tell me which side u dey?
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by zicoraads: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
An2elect2:

cheesy Oya tell me which side u dey?
Hmmm...kai! See forming cheesy grin

Okay...Niger, Minna. You?
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by sedorf247(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Anambra have released the Corp members today
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by An2elect2(f): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
zicoraads:
Hmmm...kai! See forming cheesy grin
Okay...Niger, Minna. You?
Oh! Am in the food basket of the nation cheesy
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by zicoraads: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
An2elect2:

Oh! Am in the food basket of the nation cheesy
See your face. You are even in my hometown undecided
Hehehee... So, how is your Tiv?

I hope 'Ungu yan ican ga ga'?
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by An2elect2(f): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
zicoraads:

See your face. You are even in my hometown undecided
Hehehee... So, how is your Tiv?

I hope 'Ungu yan ican ga ga'?

grin Where i am, idoma is the dominant lang. Noticed the idomas are friendly and very welcoming! Only some street touts misbehaving sad Tell me, the Tivs are welcoming too? i hear bad tales about them here…
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by zicoraads: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
An2elect2:

grin Where i am, idoma is the dominant lang. Noticed the idomas are friendly and very welcoming! Only some street touts misbehaving sad Tell me, the Tivs are welcoming too? i hear bad tales about them here…
I hear very bad tales about the Igbiras, but I have very wonderful friends who are Igbiras. And I love them like kilode.

The Tivs are just like every other tribe around, very welcoming...very accommodating...very troublesome. What you give is what you get. Although, just like every tribe, we have those that would always want to give the entire tribe a bad name.

So, what kind of tales do you hear?
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by GboyegaD(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
coollabman:

zombie! listen let me tell you! corps members were not made because of Nysc bye laws; Nysc bye laws were made because of us! angry those rules should not dictate how the lives of corps members should be! angry angry angry ....... in short! no just make me vex! I no wan transfer aggression give you!

Stop defending what isn't worth it. You were not forced to serve at the time you did. You chose to and should abide by the rules. Learn to do things rightly and take responsibilities for your actions.
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Mariojane(f): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
vfactor:

Thank you very much madam. Please help me educate the small boy! He's fortunate he got 1wk, which to me is not even an extension. In our set people got a whooping 6months for extension, in addition to redeployment to rural areas and no pay. And he is talking!
some people just don't understand the reason for NYSC. it has nothing to do with allawee or khaki but everything to do with serving and building up yourself for future

1 Like

Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by akinyeleaa: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Some of y'all idiots forming jack Bauer like say na una obedient pass, if you had been in the shoes of some of us, i mean if you experienced half of what some people did all in the name of service, you wouldn't be here spewing trash

Just heard they released my guys at Umuahia secretariat, happy for them.

3 Likes

Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by samuel051: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by mofy1(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
shut up! angry mu.mu! angry[/quote]
Coollabman abi wetin them call u? It's obvious u av a compound problem. U really need to visit the lab as ur name implies. How I wish they can increase ur extension.(ONLY U).
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Sirakj(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm also a victim but I've gotten my certificate today. #team_Anambra
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Some of y'all idiots forming jack Bauer like say na una obedient pass, if you had been in the shoes of some of us, i mean if you experienced half of what some people did all in the name of service, you wouldn't be here spewing trash

Just heard they released my guys at Umuahia secretariat, happy for them.

So in other words, u guys are the only once who have gone for youth service. Others are just talking...abi?

Interesting the kind of graduates we have these days.
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by akinyeleaa: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
vfactor:

So in other words, u guys are the only once who have gone for youth service. Others are just talking...abi?

Interesting the kind of graduates we have these days.
, so, for a whole year, u never left ur ppa?
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Slimwoody(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
akinyeleaa:

If you have to leave, take permission its that simple. In case anything happens you are covered.
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by akinyeleaa: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Slimwoody:

If you have to leave, take permission its that simple. In case anything happens you are covered.
How many times you go con dey take permission o, and hope u know aw long it takes to process such requests? If to say u serve for where election issues dey, u go know say nysc no worth ur life
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
akinyeleaa:

Without permission, no!
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by akinyeleaa: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
vfactor:

Without permission, no!
Good for you
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Good for you

Thank you!
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by akinyeleaa: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
vfactor:

Thank you!
Uw
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by adetem91: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
vfactor:

My brother, that's the problem with us Nigerians. We don't take responsibility for our actions and we want to blame someone else.

It was stated and shouted clearly, no traveling without permission. Yet corps member travel and blame nysc for doing headcount on sunday. It wouldn't bother you, if u didnt travel.
you don't talk because u were opportuned not to travel,oh boi....life after Nysc is d koko...and u got to face it
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Eddy2010(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kebbi don release us today... Next available flight early momo tomorrow!..
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by niceeric(m): 3:36am On Oct 22, 2015
An2elect2:

I think I'll come in though uninvited into the discussion lol....Tiv people aren't as bad as people portray them to be, they're quite accommodating though kinda crude sha but they're cool(once u stay in your little boundary and don't stray too often)
I served in Gwer West, Benue (B14) and I wasn't killed from the beginning till service ended last week Thursday lol
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 22, 2015
adetem91:
[color=#990000][/color]you don't talk because u were opportuned not to travel,oh boi....life after Nysc is d koko...and u got to face it

I ve been facing that life for the past 3 years and counting. Some others have faced it even longer. So we re not just talking for talking sake. The attitude some guys exhibit will hinder them in the real world.
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by ProfLogan(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2015
samuel051:

yes I misssed too and got query, I replied my query the following Tuesday.

ehhh!!!!!!!!!
you are really lucky ooo

i just hope i won't be punished since i didnt get query

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Batch A 2015 Let's Meet Here / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.