Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! (18979 Views)

Has Any Batch A Stream 2 Gotten May 2015 Allowee??? / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by samuel051: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
ProfLogan:

ehhh!!!!!!!!!
you are really lucky ooo

i just hope i won't be punished since i didnt get query
Thursday of day week was our family meeting. I was lucky I replied my query if not my space for filling account details for clearance was already indicated that I missed head count with a pencil but was later erased but I could still see what was written there MHC(missed head count) I was really lucky
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by An2elect2(f): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
niceeric:

I think I'll come in though uninvited into the discussion lol....Tiv people aren't as bad as people portray them to be, they're quite accommodating though kinda crude sha but they're cool(once u stay in your little boundary and don't stray too often)
I served in Gwer West, Benue (B14) and I wasn't killed from the beginning till service ended last week Thursday lol

They can't be cool without condition? LOL. Thank God, like you said. they are not as bad as portrayed. And you weren't killed!? LmAO Should we even go there? lolss. Thanks anyway!
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Horchmane(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
vfactor:

Thank you very much madam. Please help me educate the small boy! He's fortunate he got 1wk, which to me is not even an extension. In our set people got a whooping 6months for extension, in addition to redeployment to rural areas and no pay. And he is talking!

U can't tell me dey go 6months extension for missing out 1 day in their ppa.
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Horchmane:

Not for missing one, but for breaking NYSC byelaws
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Horchmane:

Not for missing one day, but for breaking NYSC byelaws
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by Horchmane(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dem still dey dull us for Edo. Said we should come back 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by niceeric(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
An2elect2:

They can't be cool without condition? LOL. Thank God, like you said. they are not as bad as portrayed. And you weren't killed!? LmAO Should we even go there? lolss. Thanks anyway!
Na so o...Benue to me is a part of this country where dying is really really easy....i remember using two fake anti-malaria drugs consecutively in August...I almost died coupled with the fact that the general hospital I eventually visited had just one part time doctor and a host of quack nurses(most of which were students of a quack college if health in our local government)...Nysc really makes one see the sides if life one only hears of...
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by An2elect2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
niceeric:

Na so o...Benue to me is a part of this country where dying is really really easy....i remember using two fake anti-malaria drugs consecutively in August...I almost died coupled with the fact that the general hospital I eventually visited had just one part time doctor and a host of quack nurses(most of which were students of a quack college if health in our local government)...Nysc really makes one see the sides if life one only hears of...

shocked boy!!! that was horrific. Fake anti-malaria drugs!? Too bad. sad So sorry,thank God he saved you er.

Unfortunately, the past governors did almost nothing for the state. No good structures. Almost all the sectors are deficient…

They farm a lot but the farming system is not organised… If the past governors had invested in agriculture, they will not have to rely solely on the federal government for revenue.
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by niceeric(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
An2elect2:

shocked boy!!! that was horrific. Fake anti-malaria drugs!? Too bad. sad So sorry,thank God he saved you er.

Unfortunately, the past governors did almost nothing for the state. No good structures. Almost all the sectors are deficient…

They farm a lot but the farming system is not organised… If the past governors had invested in agriculture, they will not have to rely solely on the federal government for revenue.
yes ooo...their farming is for their mouth alone,i remember a day I was in an argument with a Tiv guy about how their state should av been a major food producing state for Nigeria ,all he had for an answer was 'you see ba,Suswam don spoil everything for Benue'...people there rely solely on the government for almost everything and the past administration didn't do well at all
you're in what local government?
Re: Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=An2elect2 post=39203053]
Hey...you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Batch A 2015 Let's Meet Here / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / A'16 Akwa Ibom Prospective Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.