Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Hilarious Picture Album - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Picture Album (204711 Views)

Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) / Hilarious Picture Album For Nairalanders. Let's Do It Together!!! / My Hilarious Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I like Osinbajo government because he's not just more knowledgeable than Buhari, he's ale and healthier than him.

Imagine the many travels he made to the SS and SE all in a bid to empower and improve our local produce, how many did Buhari made before he traveled for health reasons and how many has he made since he came back?

When he has the ability, he travelled more than Osinbanjo but what you people say? He is waka waka. president despite getting more support in monetary and intelligence against Boko Haram. You refused to appreciate that. It is clear hatred not because he is now sick. You also refuse to realize Osinbanjo is working 4 Buhari.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is the problem

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 6:29am On Apr 16, 2017
A man who was tired of life decided to commit suicide under a mango tree. The son quickly ran to him n said "Dad, I just won 100milliondollars. I promise u that ur funeral would be a big celebration."
The dad said to him "Foolish boy, untie me quickly and lets go and celebrate my Resurrection
grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Whose brother is this angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Whose brother is this angry sad
Rilwan Brother.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
FriendNG:

Rilwan Brother.

You dont have eyes

You see Person wey look like Mai Shai for Kano you dey talk rubbish undecided undecided
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You dont have eyes

You see Person wey look like Mai Shai for Kano you dey talk rubbish undecided undecided

grin grin Em resemble one Yoruba afonja for Ilorin tongue
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
FriendNG:

grin grin Em resemble one Yoruba afonja for Ilorin tongue

On a more serious note, he looks like Adamu abi na Salisu wink wink
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

On a more serious note, he looks like Adamu abi na Salisu wink wink

You 4 write Salisu alone u for made ur point more clear but Adamu is mostly use by Afonjas.

Meanwhile he look like 1 Abdulganiyyu or Abdulhakeem.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
FriendNG:

You 4 write Salisu alone u for made ur point more clear but Adamu is mostly use by Afonjas.

Meanwhile he look like 1 Abdulganiyyu or Abdulhakeem.

E Pain am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by FriendNG: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

E Pain am cheesy grin
Wallahi e never pain me an atom. Haha grin grin hahaha
May be it pain u and u dey tink say, Ego pain me also.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 11:30am On May 06, 2017
Historical yam leg shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 11:52am On May 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Historical yam leg shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB
lol. ..I forgot what is yam leg. I used to hear that but I don't remember how it looks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 12:09pm On May 06, 2017
Empiree:
lol. ..I forgot what is yam leg. I used to hear that but I don't remember how it looks
grin grin
Lol, egbon, it simply mean big legs. You know when ladies posses a masculine types, it's always somehow odd, and it is prevalent in the South-east.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:11pm On May 06, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin
Lol, egbon, it simply mean big legs. You know when ladies posses a masculine types, it's always somehow odd, and it is prevalent in the South-east.
haha I see lol.
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On May 06, 2017
English finally laid to rest sad sad

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 1:34pm On May 06, 2017
Chai. Or, perhaps, autocorrect messed up his writing
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:06pm On May 06, 2017
This one in white, ehn na thug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy9JYBkLSpk

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 4:52pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 4:53pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 4:58pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:03pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 7:37pm On May 07, 2017
Gcaptain tin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On May 07, 2017
Empiree:

Sounds like some nigerians are jobless cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HFpPytxneY

This is funny grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
As pretty as she's

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 3:45am On May 09, 2017
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
This EFCc guy na real comedian >: grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 12:52am On May 10, 2017
^^
Lol. ... these officials na crooks
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by lhawarl1(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2017
Leemart check out this thread
Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Empiree: 5:21am On May 11, 2017
This is crazy

This information below is from a friend so let's be vigilant
( From my inbox

Greetings from Lagos.pls help me share cos I know most of your followers are here in Lagos. its God that
saved me yesterday.I applied for a job via Jiji on Monday, on Wednesday I was called for interview in Maryland Lagos.I got to Maryland took a bike to the location for the interview. When I got to the lonely building in mende there in Maryland, Okada dropped me and left, no one to ask a question, I called the number that was attached to the message of interview to tell him I'm at the venue, he picked and said his men are downstairs, I looked around and saw two men, the looks on their faces was not funny.They asked me to open the message for them to see, I opened it, after Reading they said I belong to room one, that I should switch off my phone b4 climbing the stairs, I told them I'm not expecting any call, they said its compulsory.I asked them how long the interview will last and they said 3 to 4hrs, I was tired. I told them to give me a minute let me inform my pple that I won't be home early as I told them, l went towards the gate to call my sister, as I was answering the call two men came down making them four, they started shouting on me that I'm wasting their time that is like I'm not ready for the job.As this was happening a guy from no where came behind me all I heard was "my case is different "and I said so is mine.

He said he saw the winners bangle I was wearing that I should meet him outside the gate. I followed him, he asked what brought me here, I told him I came for an interview, he said I should thank my God that I saw him if not it will be a different story by evening.That I should leave the place immediately that the pple are using charms on pple. I thanked him and entered a bike that dropped one guy at the gate there and left. They called and called I no pick.This morning they sent a text that my interview has been rescheduled.Lets be vigilant with online Jobs I have not been myself since yesterday.) Incase I get a text message like this
You are SHORTLISTED for an assessment on THUR 27-02-17 by 10am at
1, Olabisi close, MENDE, Maryland (Lagos resident
only) HR 080-7464-5567

Pls Beware of this Address
They are Kidnappers and ritualists....

Kindly spread it.we never know who we might save.
Sent as received

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Hilarious Picture Album by Rilwayne001: 8:03am On May 14, 2017
cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? / Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! / Nigerian Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.